Sorry but no Iranians at my BBQ

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
U.S. Takes Back July 4 Invitations to Iranians - Political News - FOXNews.com

It only took the Islmofacist in charge of Iran to rig an election (yep making it a land-slide, when the whole country hates the guy is SO SMART), then bashing the heads in of all the freedom loving protestors, when beating don't work they start to mowing them down with live round. Oh yea they then kick out all the foreign media sources, clapping down on the internet and allowing no one to report on the true atrocities in the middle east!

No hot dogs, burgers or beer for you, you Iranian facists! :eek:

Wait back up, why did he invite them in the first place? Haven't they been freedom hating, terrorist sponsoring, Jew hating, holocaust denying, 9/11 truther preaching (obviously only since 2001) and nuclear arm seeking facist for decades? :confused:

Methink my prior thoughts (and Obama's current one) of directly talking to the Iranians was dead wrong!

Last edited:
U.S. Takes Back July 4 Invitations to Iranians - Political News - FOXNews.com

It only took the Islmofacist in charge of Iran to rig an election (yep making it a land-slide, when the whole country hates the guy is SO SMART), then bashing the heads in of all the freedom loving protestors, when beating don't work they start to mowing them down with live round. Oh yea they then kick out all the foreign media sources, clapping down on the internet and allowing no one to report on the true atrocities in the middle east!

No hot dogs, burgers or beer for you, you Iranian facists! :eek:

Wait back up, why did he invite them in the first place? Haven't they been freedom hating, terrorist sponsoring, Jew hating, holocaust denying, 9/11 truther preaching (obviously only since 2001) and nuclear arm seeking facist for decades? :confused:

Methink my prior thoughts (and Obama's current one) of directly talking to the Iranians was dead wrong!

Considering current circumstances, it's only right that at least we deny them a cookout.:lol:

That cookout thing was such an idiotic exercise in the most pedantic political posturing seen on the White House in our lifetime.

Stay classy Obama...

Imagine a Government that would use violence on peaceful protesters...shocking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4u5dIRouM]YouTube - Vietnam; Kent State Massacre May 4, 1970[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajOEE1_HeOY[/ame]

Last edited:

YouTube - Vietnam; Kent State Massacre May 4, 1970

YouTube - Chicago 1968 Riots

Guess you didn't get it when I moved the posts the first time, huh? This is 2009. Nixon's dead. Our government doesn't have the balls to break up unlawful assemblies now even when it should.

no.. i thought the post didnt go through...then I found the other one...so are you saying the iranian protest where lawful..I didnt realise that...I was under the impression the authority's had outlawed further protest..and if so your logic would follow that the iranian protest should also be broken up ???...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBOq8XWS798]YouTube - Riot police in Seattle, WTO 1999[/ame]

kent state was the national guard ...it was as many like to call this things...friendly fire....

chicago...democratic convention was the doing of then mayor daily....the protesters turned out in huge numbers and the cops went nuts on them....

both of these events must be put in the historic references of its time..taking into consideration more than the single events but what leads up to them and why they happen...

you must factor in...68....tet offensive...more vietnam protesters than ever before..you had activists getting togethere regional fragmented factions...leading to the aftermath of trials for conspiracy etc...the chicago 7 ..why in the hell the democrats choose chicago is still a mystery but they did..civil rights movement reaching a peak....blacks protesting...think of it as the "perfect politic storm" the actions of daily and the cops in the 68 convention ...the party had reformed the rules for delegates at this time...daily had promised no riots would be allowed....push came to shove and it changed history...but that does not allow anyone to ignore all the factors involved.

and then factor into the daily news reports...back in those days...you got a daily count of the dead in vietnam..people were confronted with what was going on daily ....it was not like now where the war dead are push to the back of the news...it was the first thing the national news...everyone watched cbs with uncle walter....and trusted him...

and that's the way it is...june 25, 2009

Anyone who wishes to try and compare the tragic events at Kent State (which was a Ohio deal, not National) to what is taking place in Iran, needs to shut off their computer and seek professional help immediately. They are a danger to themselves and anyone who share air with them.

YouTube - Vietnam; Kent State Massacre May 4, 1970

YouTube - Chicago 1968 Riots

Guess you didn't get it when I moved the posts the first time, huh? This is 2009. Nixon's dead. Our government doesn't have the balls to break up unlawful assemblies now even when it should.

no.. i thought the post didnt go through...then I found the other one...so are you saying the iranian protest where lawful..I didnt realise that...I was under the impression the authority's had outlawed further protest..and if so your logic would follow that the iranian protest should also be broken up ???...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBOq8XWS798]YouTube - Riot police in Seattle, WTO 1999[/ame]

By my logic, there is no comparison to breaking up unlawful protests with tear gas and minimal violence, to the point that 4 protesters being killed is STILL a shocking event in our history 40 years after the fact, to masses of people running wild in the street and a government using indiscriminate force against them.

Chicago was local incident and Kent State a state issue. Neither was the US government versus its citizens. Iran is an Islamofascist, national regime versus national dissidents.

In other words, in scale, there is no comparison.

The Iranian government is calling the protestors "terrorists"....doesn't that mean they get to kill/torture/imprison them with no trial and the such according to our lovely neocon ideology?

Thank god Bush isn't president anymore. He would be loudly condemning Iranian abuses, and then he would get laughed off the world stage. At least we have someone now who can legitimately complain about other countries human rights actions.

Anyone who wishes to try and compare the tragic events at Kent State (which was a Ohio deal, not National) to what is taking place in Iran, needs to shut off their computer and seek professional help immediately. They are a danger to themselves and anyone who share air with them.

Look your talking about EOTs, a 9/11 Truther, a holocaust denier and basically will support any crazy off the wall theory as long as it paints America and/or the Jews as the bad guys. Self-hating Americans are the worst kind!

The Iranian government is calling the protestors "terrorists"....doesn't that mean they get to kill/torture/imprison them with no trial and the such according to our lovely neocon ideology?

Thank god Bush isn't president anymore. He would be loudly condemning Iranian abuses, and then he would get laughed off the world stage. At least we have someone now who can legitimately complain about other countries human rights actions.

Man you lefties have no honor! You will preach the leftist oath to protect and apologize for Islmofacist until your death!

Man you lefties have no honor! You will preach the leftist oath to protect and apologize for Islmofacist until your death!

tell me more about how to be honorable mr "no, it's apples and ornages! We jews want the cake and we'll eat it tooooo". For real, if pali's acted like malcontent iranians you'd have already wondered why they had not been exterminated by now. The ONLY reason you give a dman here is because you'd sell your fucking left pinkie finger to see Iran in flames. You don't give one rats ass about protesters in iran. Hell, THESE are the very people your zionist ass is otherwise ready to kill in the name of zion. Good fucking grief.. one would think a bunch of zionist jew bastards would understand that SOMETIMES democracy doesn't hand you the fucking result you think should happen. Then again, if the iranian election were held in palestine you'd have decided the results weren't jew-friendly enough and have nullified it anyway, eh?

you zionfascist really don't have any reason to point a finger, motherfucker.

ps.. we put cheese on our burgers around here so I guess I can go ahead and redact your invitation to my bbq, jew.

The ONLY "tragedy" in Iran is the manufactured rent-a-mob that is trying to overturn a democractic election result through mob violence.

Americans have truly hit a new low by falling for their media's lies on this one.

Whether you want to believe it or not, GW is most likely the biggest factor motivating this move for reform within Iran.

Forum List

Back