Soros Pimps Money into Fla Election.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
George is at it again in Fla. The race for Mayor of Tallahassee is heating up and George has tossed in 250,000 for the election of a Democrat. I have noticed that this guy is really active in the election of Super Liberal candidates in many of the States. Much of the money comes VIA Foundations of the Clinton Sort. It does not seem right that this happens and shuts out the litttle guy who wants to make the difference.

Dan Stubbs

"When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

edited

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how relevant the Puerto Ricans will be in Florida now. I remember that there was some speculation that they would move to Florida and turn the state blue, because of how poorly PR was handled compared to TX.

Cost the criminal syndicate something like $40 million just to defeat Moore in Alabama. This election cycle is going to be very very expensive for them , even with almost total control of American airwaves and media. I doubt they can fund many such 'victories', in fact we know they can't, and they will have that much less for the 2020 elections. They can't fire up their base any more, no matter how much they spend, and they have less than zero cred with indies and even their own base now.

They thought the fix was in in 2016 and got sloppy and arrogant; they are still just as arrogant, and they're still going to lose. they have nothing left but the Moron Vote, and that is losing momentum.

Cost the criminal syndicate something like $40 million just to defeat Moore in Alabama. This election cycle is going to be very very expensive for them , even with almost total control of American airwaves and media. I doubt they can fund many such 'victories', in fact we know they can't, and they will have that much less for the 2020 elections. They can't fire up their base any more, no matter how much they spend, and they have less than zero cred with indies and even their own base now.

They thought the fix was in in 2016 and got sloppy and arrogant; they are still just as arrogant, and they're still going to lose. they have nothing left but the Moron Vote, and that is losing momentum.

It took a lot more than money to defeat Moore, it took accusations and the far left propaganda sites like the Washington Post.

The money did not do much, it was the unproven accusations in court of public opinion that did Moore in.

In another special election the (D) candidate separated himself from the far left Pelosi and ran as a Blue Dog Democrat.

The far left can not admit that Hilary was a horrid candidate, but it is not like they much of choice in this.

It took a lot more than money to defeat Moore, it took accusations and the far left propaganda sites like the Washington Post.

The money did not do much, it was the unproven accusations in court of public opinion that did Moore in.

In another special election the (D) candidate separated himself from the far left Pelosi and ran as a Blue Dog Democrat.

The far left can not admit that Hilary was a horrid candidate, but it is not like they much of choice in this.

Moore would have been a radical candidate regardless of the ephebophilia allegations. He was a bad candidate. He managed to lose to a D in Alabama, for God's sake.

George is at it again in Fla. The race for Mayor of Tallahassee is heating up and George has tossed in 250,000 for the election of a Democrat. I have noticed that this guy is really active in the election of Super Liberal candidates in many of the States. Much of the money comes VIA Foundations of the Clinton Sort. It does not seem right that this happens and shuts out the litttle guy who wants to make the difference.

Interesting point. I wonder what the Koch brothers think about your remarks.

(((((((SOROS)))))))

Moore would have been a radical candidate regardless of the ephebophilia allegations. He was a bad candidate. He managed to lose to a D in Alabama, for God's sake.

Actually even after spending all that money they ended up having to resort to ballot box tampering, and relying on a corrupt party hack sitting as a 'judge' that kept him from a legal challenge and recount, so no, they couldn't win because he was such a 'bad candidate', they had to steal it.

I wonder how relevant the Puerto Ricans will be in Florida now. I remember that there was some speculation that they would move to Florida and turn the state blue, because of how poorly PR was handled compared to TX.
Remember the NRA and its blood cult minions trashing one of the school shooting victims for being Cuban American? Cuban Americans remember that kind of thing.

Actually even after spending all that money they ended up having to resort to ballot box tampering, and relying on a corrupt party hack sitting as a 'judge' that kept him from a legal challenge and recount, so no, they couldn't win because he was such a 'bad candidate'.

First of all, I'm pretty sure you're now peddling a conspiracy theory. Shame on you. Second of all, if Moore wasn't a bad candidate, Doug Jones wouldn't have been within striking distance in the first place.

Do you also have kittens when the Koch brothers do this kinda thing?

Actually even after spending all that money they ended up having to resort to ballot box tampering, and relying on a corrupt party hack sitting as a 'judge' that kept him from a legal challenge and recount, so no, they couldn't win because he was such a 'bad candidate'.

First of all, I'm pretty sure you're now peddling a conspiracy theory. Shame on you. Second of all, if Moore wasn't a bad candidate, Doug Jones wouldn't have been within striking distance in the first place.

Yes you are far left drone!

Accusations count more in public opinion more than facts and courts!

First of all, go revive the other threads on this, all the news is there, so I'm pretty sure you never read those and don't know what you're talking about, or you're just a spammer and aren't interested in anything but peddling some idiotic notion that Democrats are still a real threat of some kind outside of deep blue areas. Money means media, and the media has no credibility any more; the amount of money isn't a factor, so let Soros waste all of it he deems fit to.

First of all, go revive the other threads on this, all the news is there, so I'm pretty sure you never read those and don't know what you're talking about, or you're just a spammer and aren't interested in anything but peddling some idiotic notion that Democrats are still a real threat of some kind outside of deep blue areas. Money means media, and the media has no credibility any more; the amount of money isn't a factor, so let Soros waste all of it he deems fit to.

You are still salty that Moore lost? Jesus ... I was rooting for him to win, just because it would put the republicans in an incredibly awkward position, which would've been quite amusing to me.

You are still salty that Moore lost? Jesus ... I was rooting for him to win, just because it would put the republicans in an incredibly awkward position, which would've been quite amusing to me.

The irony of such a claim from a far left drone, who voted for Hilary and supported Obama!

The irony of such a claim from a far left drone, who voted for Hilary and supported Obama!

I didn't vote for either presidential candidate in 2016 and was in college when it was Obama vs. McCain. I was pretty indifferent about both of them, but if I did vote, I'd have been more likely to vote for McCain simply because I found Obama supporters annoying. To be honest, I had pretty much no interest in politics until Trump came along and turned it into a true circus, instead of just a freakshow.

More like you're a Democrat pissed off they couldn't beat the guy in an honest race, a problem they're having all over the country, when they should be gaining a lot of seats they lost, according to your fake news peddlers at the DNC. Doesn't bode well for the traitors and deviant vote turnout this cycle.

More like you're a Democrat pissed off they couldn't beat the guy in an honest race, a problem they're having all over the country, when they should be gaining a lot of seats they lost, according to your fake news peddlers at the DNC. Doesn't bode well for the traitors and deviant vote turnout this cycle.

Yikes. You've definitely been hitting that Trumpian orange kool aid.

I didn't vote for either presidential candidate in 2016 and was in college when it was Obama vs. McCain. I was pretty indifferent about both of them, but if I did vote, I'd have been more likely to vote for McCain simply because I found Obama supporters annoying. To be honest, I had pretty much no interest in politics until Trump came along and turned it into a true circus, instead of just a freakshow.

Yet you often support the far left on this board, your words do not match your posts!

Forum List

Back