Soros like Manson

Charles Manson! Hey!

Nice change from having another Hitler thread!

:rock:

Considering Stalin was WAY WORSE, and Mao more than doubled Stalin's body count, haphazardly at that, you'd think people would use one of the later as the epitome of evil.

The fact they ignore them, and pick on the guy who was less of a collectivist (then try and insist he was some libertarian kraut who didn't like jews) is beyond me.
Hitler was a pro-white guy.

That is the ultimate sin to the modern left.

Everybody was very ethno-centric back then.

USA had racial segregation & Japanese internment camps.

Poland had job quotas & boycotts against Jews.

Soviets were deporting non-Russians out of Russian territory.

Britain had strict immigration laws & had very few non- Brits & still had colonies.

France had split up half of France into pro-Nazi Vichy France.

Nazis were unique that they instigated WW2 causing a lot of dead Whites & a lot of White Liberals reacting to the Nazis.

While I am a Fascist I am a Polish wing one we follow Roman Dmowski.

I am certainly no Nazi even if they were better in many ways to this modern Liberal society.

Last edited:
I have watch $oro$ for years, this man has setup a vast empire after becoming a US citizen, he has spread his hands all over the world and is involved in places I have never thought about. He has training Academys on how to control a crowed to how to start violence, and even how to vocal train a group to protest. Violence is a special school. This guy is scary. The only good thing is that he is old and will die soon. He has taken care of that by having his son trained to take over. So look for a new Soros name to appear. His many Foundation hide behind the 527 law that hides the donors names. There is enough to pull his citizenship and deport him but he has Dirt on most politicians and make big payouts to keep them in office. I will stop here because the post would be to long and detailed. Just search the internet it will give you the tip of the iceberg. May God save us, I hope its not to late for the young people.

That's why we have RICO

There you go, RICO was effective in bringing the crime families to justice, maybe the Trump Crime Family will receive justice too.
Soros is a sociopath who feasts on misery. Not sure why you defend him

Trump is a psychopath who feasts on the misery of anyone who does not kiss his ass. I think I know why you defend him, do you?

You're ok with the government spying on Trump? Like him or not its wrong and EVIL to use the government against private citizens.

Hopefully Trump takes out the Deep State

Trump is a public figure, he should not have to be spied upon, he should be transparent. However, he's damn liar, who hides his tax records, and attacks the free press which our founding fathers lauded as necessary for a democracy.

And by the way, there is no evidence he's been spied upon, nor is there evidence that a deep state exists. The closest thing to a deep state, is the K St. crowd and their Wednesday evening meetings led by Norquist, seeking to shrink the Federal Government to drown it in a bathtub, and privatize everything for profit.

Forum List

Back