Soros-Funded "Refuse Fascism" Antifa Arrested in GA, Tried to Burn Man to Death in Car

I'm curious -- since this is Christmas and Christmas is a Christian holiday, are you and the members of your sleeper cell planning any sort of activities for the day?
see i told ya you never tell the truth... I am a democrat/liberal we aren't part of any sleeper cell ... what are trying to protect here ???? from your republican murderers who run over innocent women??? kill people because they are black or Mexican or Asian??? I mean you guys who call yourselves Christians who want to see children in jails and killed because they are brown people ...... you republicans are always killing somebody who doesn't agree with you... I mean look at the mess you and your Buddy Trump did on Jan 6 .... you killed cops and beat them to a pulp ... just because your liar in cheif lied to you about the elections ...who now is headed for prizon sleeper cells is that you arte talking about ... personally I haven seen any slweeper cells in the democratys party ... I do see and organzaion clled black lives matter who asking you republicans to stop murdering them ... there's Antifa who are anti fasdixt who are trying to expose your republican fasicist buddies ... they aren't a sleeper cell... hell, Antifa been around since Hitler first came on the sean ...they are in your face every day trying to get your fascist republican buddies exposed ... so stop murdering people you don't like because they believe in free speach ... you republicans only believe in free speach for republicans only cell

didn't you even understand what you watched ??? he was 13 yrars old kid when the Nazis came after the jews...... his statement said clearly he never got involved in hunting down Jews or taking their possessions from them ... I always felt you had a comprehension problem ... not only you don't understand what you read, but you don't have a clue in what you see ... i'll post it again for you Bripat seem you're a little stupid ... ok, ok, ok, you're a lot stupid ...

Soros did not aid the Nazis​

USA TODAY previously debunked the claim that Soros was a Nazi in a separate fact-check.

Soros founded the Open Society Foundation in 1993 to help fund democratic and human rights groups around the world. Laura Silber, a spokesperson for the foundation, told USA TODAY via email that the claim he aided Nazis is "100% false."

Soros was born in Hungary in 1930 and survived the Holocaust, in which over 500,000 Jewish Hungarians were killed, according to the biography published on the billionaire's website. His family survived by acquiring false identity papers, which concealed their backgrounds, the biography says.

Soros was 13 years old when the Nazis occupied Hungary. During this time, he was sent to live with a "phony godfather" who at one point took him along to take inventory of a Jewish person's house, but Soros was not involved with confiscating their goods, The Washington Post reports. He was also sent to run errands at the Judenrat, a Jewish council forced to obey the Nazis' orders, but he didn't round up any Jewish people.

To the contrary, the Post reported that Soros did not participate when he was given a list of names of Jewish people and instructed to tell them to report to a location from which they would be deported.

Fact check: Moderna post makes false claims about Fauci, Gates, Soros, Epstein

The Nazi Party surrendered in 1945, when Soros was only 14 years old, and in 1947 he immigrated to England to study at the London School of Economics, according to the BBC.

Soros, who moved to the U.S. in 1956, openly supports the Democratic Party and has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to Democrats.

Reuters previously debunked claims that a photo shows Soros wearing an SS uniform when he was younger. The picture shows Oskar Groening, a bookkeeper at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp.

The claim that Soros is a Nazi has been debunked by Reuters, PolitiFact, AP News and The Washington Post.

Our rating: False​

Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that Soros collaborated with the Nazis. Soros and his family escaped persecution during the Holocaust by using false identity papers. There is no evidence Soros aided the Nazi regime during this time.

now we understand why you didn't want us to use a fact checker on Soros... you don't want the truth to be known... you want your conspiracy theorist to be your source ... turns out you're lliar, we get it ... now go to a dictionary for the big words so you will understand what you are reading

Last edited:
didn't you even understand what you watched ??? he was 13 yrars old kid when the Nazis came after the jews...... his statement said clearly he never got involved in hunting down Jews or taking their possessions from them ... I always felt you had a comprehension problem ... not only you don't understand what you read, but you don't have a clue in what you see ... i'll post it again for you Bripat seem you're a little stupid ... ok, ok, ok, you're a lot stupid ...

USA TODAY previously debunked the claim that Soros was a Nazi in a separate fact-check.

Soros founded the Open Society Foundation in 1993 to help fund democratic and human rights groups around the world. Laura Silber, a spokesperson for the foundation, told USA TODAY via email that the claim he aided Nazis is "100% false."

Soros was born in Hungary in 1930 and survived the Holocaust, in which over 500,000 Jewish Hungarians were killed, according to the biography published on the billionaire's website. His family survived by acquiring false identity papers, which concealed their backgrounds, the biography says.

Soros was 13 years old when the Nazis occupied Hungary. During this time, he was sent to live with a "phony godfather" who at one point took him along to take inventory of a Jewish person's house, but Soros was not involved with confiscating their goods, The Washington Post reports. He was also sent to run errands at the Judenrat, a Jewish council forced to obey the Nazis' orders, but he didn't round up any Jewish people.

To the contrary, the Post reported that Soros did not participate when he was given a list of names of Jewish people and instructed to tell them to report to a location from which they would be deported.

The Nazi Party surrendered in 1945, when Soros was only 14 years old, and in 1947 he immigrated to England to study at the London School of Economics, according to the BBC.

Soros, who moved to the U.S. in 1956, openly supports the Democratic Party and has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to Democrats.

Reuters previously debunked claims that a photo shows Soros wearing an SS uniform when he was younger. The picture shows Oskar Groening, a bookkeeper at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp.

The claim that Soros is a Nazi has been debunked by Reuters, PolitiFact, AP News and The Washington Post.

Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that Soros collaborated with the Nazis. Soros and his family escaped persecution during the Holocaust by using false identity papers. There is no evidence Soros aided the Nazi regime during this time.

now we understand why you didn't want us to use a fact checker on Soros... you don't want the truth to be known... you want your conspiracy theorist to be your source ... turns out you're lliar, we get it ... now go to a dictionary for the big words so you will understand what you are reading

Geee, who to believe. A known leftist rag, known to lie.....or the MAN HIMSELF!

DURRRRRR

see i told ya you never tell the truth... I am a democrat/liberal we aren't part of any sleeper cell ... what are trying to protect here ???? from your republican murderers who run over innocent women??? kill people because they are black or Mexican or Asian??? I mean you guys who call yourselves Christians who want to see children in jails and killed because they are brown people ...... you republicans are always killing somebody who doesn't agree with you... I mean look at the mess you and your Buddy Trump did on Jan 6 .... you killed cops and beat them to a pulp ... just because your liar in cheif lied to you about the elections ...who now is headed for prizon sleeper cells is that you arte talking about ... personally I haven seen any slweeper cells in the democratys party ... I do see and organzaion clled black lives matter who asking you republicans to stop murdering them ... there's Antifa who are anti fasdixt who are trying to expose your republican fasicist buddies ... they aren't a sleeper cell... hell, Antifa been around since Hitler first came on the sean ...they are in your face every day trying to get your fascist republican buddies exposed ... so stop murdering people you don't like because they believe in free speach ... you republicans only believe in free speach for republicans only cell
My comment was to surada, not you, little fella.

You might want to cut back on the drug usage a wee bit.

He was showing the Nazis where they were hiding, you fucking moron. I can't imagine anything lower than that.

He was showing the Nazis where they were hiding, you fucking moron. I can't imagine anything lower than that.
It’s obvious you did’t watch the move you dumb fuck … he clearly said he had nothing to do in finding Jews or taking their property for the nazis … do you have a brain malfunction … do you see things that nobody else see … I mean really have you looked into mental help ??? cause what you just said here’s is not in the video … I’ve watched it several times and there’s nothing there saying he help the nazis find Jews it’s just not there .. go get som help cause pal your brain is fucked up … he was asked if he help the nazis to find Jews … he said clearly he had nothing to do with finding Jews :.. hell at that time he was 14 year old kid …

Soros wasn't a Nazi; he was a child when they were overthrown. And going after a Jewish survivor of the Nazi plague because he grew up to be a gazillionaire who gives money to people you don't agree with politically, is pretty despicable.

Plus, I don't see anything connecting Soros to this anti-cop center business. It looks to me like a bunch of entitled far-lefties who don't like the cops. Here, have some links from more reputable sources:

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Left-Center Bias, High factual reporting.

Source: CBS News, Left-Center Bias, High factual reporting.

Soros wasn't a Nazi; he was a child when they were overthrown. And going after a Jewish survivor of the Nazi plague because he grew up to be a gazillionaire who gives money to people you don't agree with politically, is pretty despicable.

Plus, I don't see anything connecting Soros to this anti-cop center business. It looks to me like a bunch of entitled far-lefties who don't like the cops. Here, have some links from more reputable sources:

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Left-Center Bias, High factual reporting.

Source: CBS News, Left-Center Bias, High factual reporting.
So who cares

Forum List

Back