Soon, we will all be criminals...

Almost Everything Is A Crime In America Now: 14 Of The Most Ridiculous Things That Americans Are Being Arrested For

#1 A Michigan man has been charged with a felony and could face up to 5 years in prison for reading his wife's email.

#2 A 49-year-old Queens woman had bruises all over her body after she was handcuffed, arrested and brutally beaten by NYPD officers. So what was her offense? The officers thought that her little dog had left some poop that she didn't clean up.

#3 A 56-year-old woman who was once a rape victim refused to let airport security officials feel her breasts so she was thrown to the floor, put in handcuffs and arrested.

#4 In Milwaukee, one man was recently fined $500 for swearing on a public bus.

#5 Several years ago a 12-year-old boy in South Carolina was actually arrested by police for opening up a Christmas present early against his family's wishes.

#6 In some areas of the country, it is now a crime to not recycle properly. For example, the city of Cleveland has announced plans to sort through trash cans to ensure that people are actually recycling according to city guidelines.

#7 A 12-year-old girl from Queens was arrested earlier this year and taken out of her school in handcuffs for writing “Lex was here. 2/1/10" and “I love my friends Abby and Faith" on her desk.

#8 Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.

#9 The feds recently raided an Amish farmer at 5 AM in the morning because they claimed that he was was engaged in the interstate sale of raw milk in violation of federal law.

#10 A few years ago a 10-year-old girl was arrested and charged with a felony for bringing a small steak knife to school. It turns out that all she wanted to do was to cut up her lunch so that she could eat it.

#11 On June 18th, two Christians decided that they would peacefully pass out copies of the gospel of John on a public sidewalk outside a public Islamic festival in Dearborn, Michigan and within three minutes 8 policemen surrounded them and placed them under arrest.

#12 A U.S. District Court judge slapped a 5oo dollar fine on Massachusetts fisherman Robert J. Eldridge for untangling a giant whale from his nets and setting it free. So what was his crime? Well, according to the court, Eldridge was supposed to call state authorities and wait for them do it.

#13 Once upon a time, a food fight in the cafeteria may have gotten you a detention. Now it may get you locked up. About a year ago, 25 students between the ages of 11 and 15 at a school in Chicago were taken into custody by police for being involved in a huge food fight in the school cafeteria.

#14 A few years ago a 70 year old grandmother was actually put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail for having a brown lawn.

And the list is getting longer every day

Almost Everything Is A Crime In America Now: 14 Of The Most Ridiculous Things That Americans Are Being Arrested For

#1 A Michigan man has been charged with a felony and could face up to 5 years in prison for reading his wife's email.

#2 A 49-year-old Queens woman had bruises all over her body after she was handcuffed, arrested and brutally beaten by NYPD officers. So what was her offense? The officers thought that her little dog had left some poop that she didn't clean up.

#3 A 56-year-old woman who was once a rape victim refused to let airport security officials feel her breasts so she was thrown to the floor, put in handcuffs and arrested.

#5 Several years ago a 12-year-old boy in South Carolina was actually arrested by police for opening up a Christmas present early against his family's wishes.

#6 In some areas of the country, it is now a crime to not recycle properly. For example, the city of Cleveland has announced plans to sort through trash cans to ensure that people are actually recycling according to city guidelines.

#7 A 12-year-old girl from Queens was arrested earlier this year and taken out of her school in handcuffs for writing “Lex was here. 2/1/10" and “I love my friends Abby and Faith" on her desk.

#8 Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.

#9 The feds recently raided an Amish farmer at 5 AM in the morning because they claimed that he was was engaged in the interstate sale of raw milk in violation of federal law.

#10 A few years ago a 10-year-old girl was arrested and charged with a felony for bringing a small steak knife to school. It turns out that all she wanted to do was to cut up her lunch so that she could eat it.

#11 On June 18th, two Christians decided that they would peacefully pass out copies of the gospel of John on a public sidewalk outside a public Islamic festival in Dearborn, Michigan and within three minutes 8 policemen surrounded them and placed them under arrest.

#12 A U.S. District Court judge slapped a 5oo dollar fine on Massachusetts fisherman Robert J. Eldridge for untangling a giant whale from his nets and setting it free. So what was his crime? Well, according to the court, Eldridge was supposed to call state authorities and wait for them do it.

#13 Once upon a time, a food fight in the cafeteria may have gotten you a detention. Now it may get you locked up. About a year ago, 25 students between the ages of 11 and 15 at a school in Chicago were taken into custody by police for being involved in a huge food fight in the school cafeteria.

#14 A few years ago a 70 year old grandmother was actually put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail for having a brown lawn.

Yup, some scarey shit. Its only a matter of time before some parents get arrested and charged with kidnapping for grounding their children in their room.

...simply because there are so many damn rules we won't know when we're breaking them.

31 days...
over the past month, the american people have been focused on jobs (9.2% unemployment), the economy (1.3% gdp), and debt ($14.3 trillion). Meanwhile, the obama administration has quietly moved forward regulations that are making it harder for the private sector to create new jobs.

In july alone:

proposed rules: 229
final rules: 379
economically significant rules: 10
regulatory costs: Over $9.5 billion​

the president’s regulatory agencies kept rolling out more job crushing red tape:

epa: Transport rule $2.4 billion
obamacare: Exchanges rule $424 million
dodd-frank: Consumer financial protection board full powers​

and delaying rules instead of canceling them:
boiler mact: Stayed indefinitely
utility mact: Delayed two months
ozone: Delayed temporarily
derivatives rules: Delayed six months
obamacare: Nearly 1,500 waivers​

houston! We have a problem

then you are a fail.
Least i know this was a waste of time now, and this is the new current GOP talking point.

"my evidence is a memo" lol..
Yes. You just make sure you don't look at ANYTHING that challenges your beliefs.

You might burst into flame.

I know, i mean how dare i ask you to expand on your link so i could further educate myself on the subject before giving an opinion on the PDF!!!

Oh my god the horrors!!!!!!

So you are a terrorist and you hate education.

you suck the hind tit of a wart hog

i dont believe all of these, at all. def aint taking them at face value and getting worked up over probably fake stories

then you are a fail.
Least i know this was a waste of time now, and this is the new current GOP talking point.

"my evidence is a memo" lol..
Yes. You just make sure you don't look at ANYTHING that challenges your beliefs.

You might burst into flame.

I know, i mean how dare i ask you to expand on your link so i could further educate myself on the subject before giving an opinion on the PDF!!!

I've given all the information I can find. If you can find conflicting data, present it.

Otherwise, continue believing I must do things to suit you. You're going to be disappointed, but go ahead.

i dont believe all of these, at all. def aint taking them at face value and getting worked up over probably fake stories
Links to each are in the article.

...simply because there are so many damn rules we won't know when we're breaking them.

31 Days...
Over the past month, the American people have been focused on jobs (9.2% unemployment), the economy (1.3% GDP), and debt ($14.3 trillion). Meanwhile, the Obama Administration has quietly moved forward regulations that are making it harder for the private sector to create new jobs.

In July alone:

Proposed Rules: 229
Final Rules: 379
Economically Significant Rules: 10
Regulatory Costs: Over $9.5 billion​

The President’s regulatory agencies kept rolling out more job crushing red tape:

EPA: Transport Rule $2.4 billion
Obamacare: Exchanges Rule $424 million
Dodd-Frank: Consumer Financial Protection Board Full Powers​

And delaying rules instead of canceling them:
Boiler MACT: Stayed Indefinitely
Utility MACT: Delayed Two Months
Ozone: Delayed Temporarily
Derivatives Rules: Delayed Six Months
Obamacare: Nearly 1,500 Waivers​

Yeah, when you fascists decide the rule of law no longer matters, you start getting your own crazy bullshit laws to screw with people. Like Bush wanting us to turn in our neighbors and strange men standing by crop dusters. LMAO! KARMA boy!!

31 Days...
Over the past month, the American people have been focused on jobs (9.2% unemployment), the economy (1.3% GDP), and debt ($14.3 trillion). Meanwhile, the Obama Administration has quietly moved forward regulations that are making it harder for the private sector to create new jobs.

In July alone:

The President’s regulatory agencies kept rolling out more job crushing red tape:

Yeah, when you fascists decide the rule of law no longer matters, you start getting your own crazy bullshit laws to screw with people. Like Bush wanting us to turn in our neighbors and strange men standing by crop dusters. LMAO! KARMA boy!!

Actually I made one of those type of calls, and probably saved a guys life by doing so.

I've given all the information I can find. If you can find conflicting data, present it.

Otherwise, continue believing I must do things to suit you. You're going to be disappointed, but go ahead.

Then why dont you just admit this isnt good info to be using?
So...you don't have any conflicting data, huh?

31 Days...

In July alone:

So that excuses this Administration's descent into total government control over individual lives...how, exactly?

Face it: You don't mind fascism as long as it's your guys wearing the jackboots.

Oh, and when you report me to [email protected], make sure you spell my username right. I hear that for every 10 denunciations you get a free brown shirt.

When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and screeching, "It's for the children!!"

That's certainly what we heard from the Prop H8 supporters.
Yeah, that was real fascist, wasn't it? :cuckoo:

Voting to take away civil rights from law-abiding, tax-paying fellow citizens is SOOOO non-facist...is that what you are saying? Let's get you on record on this one, Daveman.

31 Days...

In July alone:

So that excuses this Administration's descent into total government control over individual lives...how, exactly?

Face it: You don't mind fascism as long as it's your guys wearing the jackboots.

Oh, and when you report me to [email protected], make sure you spell my username right. I hear that for every 10 denunciations you get a free brown shirt.

How many do you have so far?

31 Days...

In July alone:

NY Senator James L. Buckley spoke at the Heritage Foundation, on his book “Freedom at Risk: Reflections on Politics, Liberty, and the State,” and agreed with the OP:

Consider, by example, Title 42 of the US Code: Laws dealing with public health and welfare. United States Code: Title 42,TITLE 42—THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE | LII / Legal Information Institute Today, this federal law is 1700 pages more than it was prior to the New Deal. The reason is the creation of more and more bureaus and agencies endowed with ever broader responsibilities and discretion in defining the rules that govern our activities and our lives. And these rules have the full force of law! Congress has increased the number of rules whose infractions are criminalized, waiving the common law requirement that one knows he is breaking the law. Today, one can be jailed for violating a regulation that one had no reason to know even existed!

31 Days...

In July alone:

“There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected]

Socialism/Progressivism blows. I've always known that. Hopefully more Americans will begin to know it too.

The list of infringments on our liberties is truly reaching an epidemic proportion. I'm a 39yo man and growing up in Florida myself and my brothers would go out in our orange groves and along our lake shore and collect indian artifacts for a hobby. That hobby has been with me my entire life and I still collect them and have pasted the hobby on to my 2 young sons.

I am a commercial diver and when I was first learning to dive we had our dive course in a river here. During my dive course I found a broken arrowhead so I started diving in the rivers for them also. I have found many thousands of artifacts and fossils and have even donated some of them for display at local museums.

Two years ago Florida past a cultural preservation law that makes it a second degree felony to posses, collect, harvest, buy, sale or trade artifacts, even from your own property. In the last several months there have been approximately a dozen people arrested and their boats, trucks and even some homes confiscated.

We have unsuccessfully tried to fight this law and the state says that they will not consider any form of reversal of said law because they say it is their duty to protect our heritage and history. The hypocrisy in this is that the former Governor, Charlie Christ, whom signed the law is an avid collector of artifacts.

These laws and regulations have absolutely nothing to do with preservation or protection, only control and criminalization. If We The People do not take a stand and return our country to the fundamental principles of liberty upon which it was founded we will be doomed to live in a police slave state.

Forum List

Back