Not AGAIN. Campus gunman report.

The circumstances sound pretty similar to what happened at Texas A&M earlier this year. Someone saw one of the Corps guys running around with a training rifle and called the cops. Hopefully, that's the case in Virginia as well.

The Right wants people to be able carry guns around on campus.

In Conservatopia, the sight of someone carrying a gun on a college campus would be neither illegal,

nor would it merit any alert or investigation.

kids saw a man with what they think could have been a gun covered with a cloth....

i hope its just a case of mistaken identity.....hokie nation was just beginning to recover, to put behind them the 33 killings....4 years ago

Dont suppose what the right wants when your team is arming the brotherhood and the drug cartels

you have some nerve even mentioning the topic of guns.

kids saw a man with what they think could have been a gun covered with a cloth....

i hope its just a case of mistaken identity.....hokie nation was just beginning to recover, to put behind them the 33 killings....4 years ago

If the kids making the report properly interpreted what they observed, the kids may have helped prevent a major tragedy.

If they misinterpreted what they had observed, good. But at least they didn't fail to alert the right people.

Dont suppose what the right wants when your team is arming the brotherhood and the drug cartels

Hey, fatso, are you denying that most conservatives think that people should be allowed to carry? Including on college campuses?

my son was on lockdown on his campus for about 45 minutes....it was truly a terrifing 45 minutes for parents...my son said his biggest concern was for the younger students who were truly terrified during the whole thing....said you could go passed rooms and it would appear empty cause the students were hiding...

all we can do is wait....wait for the police to clear the campus.....and hope its a false alarm

Hey, fatso, are you denying that most conservatives think that people should be allowed to carry? Including on college campuses?

I carry a Ruger Security Six, concealed.

Lots of nuts running around.

In Conservatopia, the sight of someone carrying a gun on a college campus would be neither illegal,

Not quite true but you go with that.

So all those times I read some rightwinger saying, after the shooting last time, that if people were just allowed to be armed,

they might have prevented it.

Well? If they WERE allowed to be armed, and someone was walking across the campus carrying a shotgun,

he'd be perfectly legal and have every right to be left alone.

So all those times I read some rightwinger saying, after the shooting last time, that if people were just allowed to be armed,

Well? If they WERE allowed to be armed, and someone was walking across the campus carrying a shotgun,

:cuckoo:

And if the gunman walking across the campus appeared to be opening up on anybody, all the other armed students, teachers and cops could stop him very much dead in his tracks.

What do you suggest, asswipe. Defend oneself with flowers.

Don't worry about toting a firearm miss.

Leave it to the men to defend you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back