Soon To Be History, Because We Forgot It

Unless you're comparing body counts.
Lets face it, you only want to cherry pick data.
What data do you want to use... last 4,000 years, last 3,000 years, last 2,000, 1,000, 100, 50?
3K sounds good
You sure? That includes the Romans, Alexander the Great, the Inquisition, and the 20th century. That puts you well into the hundreds of millions killed by white people.
yes
I have 3K years of blacks/arabs and 2K years of Chinese
Of course, all this violence stems from nations and such. Not race.
Ah you bring up the Chinese. Them and European whites are the 1, 2 punch of all time slaughterers.

I just thought of this and put up the thread. Its not really important one way or the other to me. It just seemed interesting to realize how much damage was doen to a people in one war.

I don't care about the future that much since I won't be part of it and can do nothign about it. I just like study and history it interest me. Always has.

I know soon after one race is gone the others will soon follow. So who gives a crap? None of us live forever anyway.

Lets face it, you only want to cherry pick data.
What data do you want to use... last 4,000 years, last 3,000 years, last 2,000, 1,000, 100, 50?
3K sounds good
You sure? That includes the Romans, Alexander the Great, the Inquisition, and the 20th century. That puts you well into the hundreds of millions killed by white people.
yes
Ah you bring up the Chinese. Them and European whites are the 1, 2 punch of all time slaughterers.

I wouldn't forget about the blacks/Arabians either, there big boy. So, we gonna crunch numbers, or what?

Whites are light skin, red ,blonde haired blue,green,hazel eyes.

And have as much right to life as brown eyed darker haired races. No more right than they but as much right.

The black race will never be gone, nor will the arabs, hispanics or chinese ,indias indians.

No war has ever taken as many casualties of one race as WW11.
Yes now that you whites have big enough toys to wipe yourselves out you need to calm down. Which I think you're working on. The cold war was the withdrawal stage, and now, hopefully for the sake of yourselves and the planet, you're in the recovery stage.

3K sounds good
yes

I wouldn't forget about the blacks/Arabians either, there big boy. So, we gonna crunch numbers, or what?
If you want. White people will still be number 1. Maybe the Chinese a close second.

Of course I would never care to bring this up, but you doom and gloom whities who insist that you're superior to the rest of humankind keep forcing me to.

Old School aka indocrtrinated one,

it wasn't about who is superior or who isn't it is about a people who advanced faster in history than any other people. Then commited suicide so what in the hell is so ' superior' about that?

You just liek to hate on those who are different than you in whatever sissue you disagree with.

3K sounds good
yes

If you want. White people will still be number 1. Maybe the Chinese a close second.

Of course I would never care to bring this up, but you doom and gloom whities who insist that you're superior to the rest of humankind keep forcing me to.
Did the OP imply that?
And I seriously doubt it.
I like how you keep forgetting black/Arabians.

yes

Did the OP imply that?
The OP says whites kill each other and I agreed with him. Then he said whites are more advanced and do more good. If he thinks that's true, he has to also admit how much bad they've done.

And how could I forget arabs and blacks? You keep bringing them up! Go ahead and do some math. If you manage to add up the last 4,000 years to get past the number that white people have killed over the last hundred years let me know.

I'M FEMALE, not a he. An old woman who happens to have studied history all my adult life because I like it ,it started when studing the bible, and ancient times. Since Enoch, Nimrod through the empires.

Of course I have forgot most of what I learned ,maybe too much imput,haha. And I've SURELY forgotten more than most people will ever know which is not saying much becasue it serves no purpose except for a hobby.

I'm just a buff and I DID NOT WRITE HISTORY or cause any wars or abuse any people on this earth. I hate war, but all leaders from all earths tribes love it for profit and power.

yes

Did the OP imply that?
The OP says whites kill each other and I agreed with him. Then he said whites are more advanced and do more good. If he thinks that's true, he has to also admit how much bad they've done.

And how could I forget arabs and blacks? You keep bringing them up! Go ahead and do some math. If you manage to add up the last 4,000 years to get past the number that white people have killed over the last hundred years let me know.
Really? Iran, Saudis and Libya and their history of terrorist support? The turks? Last100 years of African war lords? 20M slaves CURRENTLY? Kurdish genocide? 1500 years of muslim jihad? The Africans part of the slave trade of the 15th-18th centuries? They traded their nephews for drums of oranges.. There has been fighting in Africa forever. Even if just counting the last 3K, think of all the wars that have been fought there. Think of all the wars in the ME...
Oh, BTW, the crusades were started by the eastern romans. They were not white Europeans :)

Did the OP imply that?

Really? Iran, Saudis and Libya and their history of terrorist support? The turks? Last100 years of African war lords? 20M slaves CURRENTLY? Kurdish genocide? 1500 years of muslim jihad? The Africans part of the slave trade of the 15th-18th centuries? They traded their nephews for drums of oranges.. There has been fighting in Africa forever. Even if just counting the last 3K, think of all the wars that have been fought there. Think of all the wars in the ME...
Oh, BTW, the crusades were started by the eastern romans. They were not white Europeans :)
So you're saying that if you combine the entire histories of all the other races into one, it might match up to the last hundred years of white people and the Chinese?

Did the OP imply that?

So you're saying that if you combine the entire histories of all the other races into one, it might match up to the last hundred years of white people and the Chinese?
No. I did arabs and blacks together for obvious reasons. If you cant understand why, then maybe you shouldn't be talking about ancient history :)
I have seen estimates of Islamic jihad death tolls from the last 1500 years at 120M+.
Maybe you just hate white people :dunno:

Did the OP imply that?

No. I did arabs and blacks together for obvious reasons. If you cant understand why, then maybe you shouldn't be talking about ancient history :)
I have seen estimates of Islamic jihad death tolls from the last 1500 years at 120M+.
Nope I just have a problem with the white superiority card

Did the OP imply that?

Nope I just have a problem with the white superiority card
So I guess I settled it, then?

Old School,

You just have a problem with the white race, period! Unless they are bowing down to a minority. Being friends with all people is better than carring the ' imaginary' cross of some.

Forum List

Back