Soon Those Who Believe Will Become A Laughing Stock:

Survey: One in five Americans has no religion

By Dan Merica

Washington – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey.

Pew found that those who are religiously unaffiliated are strikingly less religious than the public at large. They attend church infrequently, if at all, are largely not seeking out religion and say that the lack of it in their lives is of little importance.
Is this why you think it's ok to be a hateful bigot?

are you looking to be more numerous so you can hate on people publicly knowing you have the numbers to back you up?

are you such a coward that you need to have numbers?

No....what did I write which leads you to believe I'm a coward?
all internet tough guys are.

You say things here you wouldn't dare say to a persons face. You treat theist like they are sub human for having faith, so when you say 'no' to looking forward to shitting on people, it's clear bullshit.

you're a hateful bigot that lacks the numbers to have the courage to talk shit to actual people. I've met and delt with your kind before

Well.....all I can say to you is that if you were within three feet of me talking about that your nose would be bleeding profusely! This is not my first rodeo. I played dance band piano on weekends for thirty years.....sometimes we had to fight hillbilly assholes in order to get out of a place. East Tennessee gets kind of rough on Saturday nights.
beating off drunks with your purse isn't being tough.

just saying, poser

By Dan Merica

Washington – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey.

Pew found that those who are religiously unaffiliated are strikingly less religious than the public at large. They attend church infrequently, if at all, are largely not seeking out religion and say that the lack of it in their lives is of little importance.

are you looking to be more numerous so you can hate on people publicly knowing you have the numbers to back you up?

You say things here you wouldn't dare say to a persons face. You treat theist like they are sub human for having faith, so when you say 'no' to looking forward to shitting on people, it's clear bullshit.

you're a hateful bigot that lacks the numbers to have the courage to talk shit to actual people. I've met and delt with your kind before

My three children are in their late 40's to mid fifties. They have taught my grandchildren to keep quiet about politics and religion around me. Where I come from we kick ass over both. You're right about some people being lucky they can use the Internet for their rough stuff. If I'm within arms reach of someone and they call me a liar....about anything, I knock their dick in their watch pocket. I hit them so often and so fast that folks could dance to it. I started my first real job in a garage/service station in 1950 when I was sixteen. I played dance band piano on weekends for thirty years. Saturday nights get rough in east Tennessee. A couple of times when I couldn't settle my problems with my fists I used a hickory axe handle. If that failed I had something else.

Last edited:

By Dan Merica

My three children are in their late 40's to mid fifties. They have taught my grandchildren to keep quiet about politics and religion around me. Where I come from we kick ass over both. You're right about some people being lucky they can use the Internet for their rough stuff. If I'm within arms reach of someone and they call me a liar....about anything, I knock their dick in their watch pocket. I hit them so often and so fast that folks could dance to it. I started my first real job in a garage/service station in 1950 when I was sixteen. I played dance band piano on weekends for thirty years. Saturday nights get rough in east Tennessee. A couple of times when I couldn't settle my problems with my fists I used a hickory axe handle. If that failed I had something else.
So you hurt children that disagree with you and your family knows it..
And you get weapons to use on people that win fights against you.

Funny_Pictures_4418.jpg

This I kicking @$$ on religion and politics? Taking pleasure at mocking people who believe different than you isn't intelligent, I doesn't require any wisdom, character, or superiority. Quite the opposite.

Anyone can mock. Especially fools. Anyone can boast about being violent. Few can persuasively argue and few can take a punch without fighting back for a higher cause.

You couldn't because you don't believe in a high cause.

Forum List

Back