sons of confederacy are fighting back to have their celebration

The SCV originally started off as a good organization, but was quickly hijacked by evildoers. It's a shame, running the names of the men who died fighting for their states through the mud because you're a racist bastard.
is blacks can have juneteenth. then sons of the confederacy can have there celebration this is America.

ywp . i think is going to get ugly in georgia over this

I don't think so. Both sides have been squabbling over the same shit for years. Everyone's too hot, too tired, too warn out. They'll probably just sit around all day and do nothing.

Then again, General Hancock said the same thing just before the confederates made their march across the open field, known as Pickets charge...

I don't think so. Both sides have been squabbling over the same shit for years. Everyone's too hot, too tired, too warn out. They'll probably just sit around all day and do nothing.

Then again, General Hancock said the same thing just before the confederates made their march across the open field, known as Pickets charge...
ooh first i heard of it

That was a massive blunder

Forum List

Back