blm prom dress

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

and this is arkansas. Surprised the school let her were it.

Can't be worse than what I wore to my prom ...

6c48dfc86d0dec918bce75c96215ff36.jpg

Dude I think my Boy wore the same powder blue suit!

I rented it from Gingiss ... so, maybe.

Funny story, in the early 1990s, I was in a tailor shop in Seoul, Korea, having a suit made. On the wall of the shop was a '70s Gingiss Formalwear poster of prom tuxes.

The tailor saw me looking at it and said proudly, "That is how people in America dressed 100 years ago".

I corrected him and said, "No, that's how I dressed to go to the prom". He didn't believe me.

and this is arkansas. Surprised the school let her were it.
Absolutely every single second of every single day must be a political statement for the lost and ignorant left. They can't even enjoy a fucking prom or sporting event without turning it into a political fight. Unfuckingbelievable.

Absolutely every single second of every single day must be a political statement for the lost and ignorant left. They can't even enjoy a fucking prom or sporting event without turning it into a political fight. Unfuckingbelievable.

It's not really about politics. People change their outrages to what's must currently in fashion.

It's about a fundamental change in society. There was a time when doing something deliberately to bring attention to yourself or make other people uncomfortable was frowned upon. Now it is considered something of which you can be proud and you will be celebrated by a 100 word article in the online edition of some local paper. Or, you might get a few retweets on Twitter.

yep and school didnt kick her out. suprissing.

I'd show you my leisure suit but the faggotry is too much for me to handle...lol

All of my '70s clothes are in a toxic materials land fill.

There was too much risk from the fumes if they ever caught fire.

I discovered L.L. Bean shortly after high school and have been a "natural fibers" guy ever since.

Forum List

Back