Sons Of Anarchy Is Back!

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Long time fan of the show but this first episode of the last season SUCKED. Torture and gore I can handle but this shit was over the top....gratuitous and unnecessary. Jax has long been a psychopath; his timid attempts at seeming normal withstanding. So what's the point of him carving a swastika into a snitch's chest and twisting the turkey fork in the base of the Chinaman's skull?

sons-of-anarchy.jpg

If this season is to be a revenge-ridden bloodbath, it doesn't say much for the "organic" approach of the show's writers, and is apt to destroy the SOA brand. I've known many bikers, Hells Angels and Highwaymen. This isn't the biker gang life....if it were they'd all have been dead or in prison by the end of the first season. :eusa_whistle:

Fell asleep a couple of times so not sure how badly the show's writing has gone. When I saw the recorded time was almost 2 hours, I knew something was wrong
Son of Jimmah was on last night. Boring.

Agreed, but I'm not certain how boring because I was tired already. When I saw that the episode lasted almost 2 hours, I knew it would be a challenge to stay awake.

I spend the entire first 30 minutes trying to understand why Jax was craving a swastika into another prisoner, then performing dental work on him? Was there a point to this beyond gratuitous violence designed to keep me awake? I still don't get it.

Then there was some heated discussion with a black gangsta without legs, who refused to know about A Car. Why should he know anything about This Car? What did The Car Do? Not sure, but the scene at least punctuated the rest of the boring, incomprehensible script with an amusing scene wherein him and his wheel-chair, chained to a motor cycle, is drug through the street. Why didn't he simply fall from the chair? Did he ever say anything about The Car?

Next we are treated to some sort of religious, interracial, bisexual sex scene wherein all four (4) participants are murdered by SOA. Why? We never know, but I suppose the killing is justified on the basis of the poor taste that each of the participants had to engage in their horrible little orgy.

Finally, we are treated to Jax's Coming Home Party, where I guess Gemma decides to randomly pick someone who she fingers as the Killer Of Jax wife at the end of the last season: A very healthy, and somewhat courteous young Chinese man, who is slowly tortured to death until Jax inflicts the same mortal stab through the back of the skull that Gemma used to kill his wife.

I recorded the episode. Perhaps I'll attempt to watch it again; certainly it could not have possibly been as poorly written as I've described.

Fell asleep a couple of times so not sure how badly the show's writing has gone. When I saw the recorded time was almost 2 hours, I knew something was wrong.

I never understood Why Jax was carving a swastika and performing dental work on a fellow prisoner, OR...

Why a legless black gangsta wouldn't say anything about A Car, and was chaind to a bike and drug through the street?... OR.....

Why SOA murders a religious, interracial, group of bisexuals??...OR...

Why Gemma randomly chose a polite, healthy Chinese man to take the fall for her murder of Jax wife...

WTF?

Maybe I'll try watching the recorded episode again, but if this still doesn't reveal any plot, I'll at least enjoy Drea de Matteo, who at 42 has remarkably well preserved bewbies, that are REAL:

Drea_de_Matteo.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back