Songs with a color in the title.

Does anyone remember this song? I don't want to date myself, but this reminds me of going out dancing to the Palladium in San Francisco, waaay back in the day, as a teen. It was so much fun, then after being exhausted from dancing til some crazy hour, we'd have to slowly climb up one of those super steep hills to get to the car to drive home. heheh

1980-82

Does anyone remember this song? I don't want to date myself, but this reminds me of going out dancing to the Palladium in San Francisco, waaay back in the day, as a teen. It was so much fun, then after being exhausted from dancing til some crazy hour, we'd have to slowly climb up one of those super steep hills to get to the car to drive home. heheh

1980-82

What I was talking about was later a little than that. I think it was 84 or 85.

1980-82

Like what? This song is about freebase. Total cocaine song. I surely remember this song.

'84-'85 is Drop Dead Legs and The Reflex.

Yeah, I was there.

Last edited:

1980-82

off topic, but the 2 go together

1980-82

That's really like a NY Studio 33 song.

Now it's time for gold! Jaimie n Kanye know what's up.
Oh! Kanye is trappeded..LOLO!
Well, it has its advantages, brah..later!
I'm not up for putting up with those advantages right now. Nawsuh!
You go 'on 'head. I'm good! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back