Songs About Trains

"Sun is shining through the open box car door." is the lyric that gets this song's second verse going.

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her for 25 years now)

Ok son, what do you think it mean? The original song writer road the train and used it as symbolism for his limited lifespan. He died young of leukemia.

Arlo Guthrie revived it in the 70s.

So what's yer prob?

See Post#8 you giant sack of useless human garbage.
You're all bent because somebody else posted it first?

WTF is wrong with you?

You attack the great President Trump (who is directing a much improved America) on every post. You vote for garbage to help you kill America. You are the dishonest enemy. Welcome to the list.
WTF?

Is there a gas leak in here?

Anothe self-centered selfish demwitted loon running from thread to thread bashing DJT like you heros in the MSM do. Too busy bashing to read the thread you post into!

Discliamer: If Ihave you mixed up with other comme red-stay-at-home SSDI loon? My apology.
Go fuck a knot-hole dimwit.

If you can find on small enough.

One of the nicest scenic train rides you'll ever see follows the New River in West Virginia...

apologies if this was posted...thank you

Lotta trains there yes? :21: it is what it is ...fun that's all...no need to get nervous

The bass singer here is a real treat.

I hope many leftist attacking President Trump are hit by a train! What is taking so long to arrest COUP leaders! Making me angry. War is on.

The late John Hartford had a distinctive low-tuned drone in his banjo playing...

Original version of one posted way back: Tiny Bradshaw, 1951

and Johnny Burnette 1956

Last edited:

Forum List

Back