Something That Keeps Getting Ignored

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Sam Bankman-Fried donated over 40 million dollars to democrats in the 2022 election cycle.

He is currently on trial in NYC, though you'd never know it if you got all your news from the LSM.

Will he roll? I doubt it. It's better to be in prison than dead. Jeffie Epstein, anyone?

Now he's using the "My lawyers made me do it!" defense. If they can even get to his lawyers, I bet they'll throw him under the bus.

As long as the 'fix' isn't already in. And as long as they can get to him. I doubt the Bahaman attorneys will show.

Forty (40) Million buckaroos. That's a lot of coin to throw at a mid-term election. Really a lot.

CNN seems to be doing a workman-like job covering it. Shame on FNC, who is getting more pathetic by the day.

In more "News you won't get from the LSM"

From Bloomberg, which is an obedient mouthpiece of leftism and woke capital....

“The Tyranny of ESG Has Run Its Course: The idea of ESG has been changing since the day it was just a twinkle in a marketer’s eye. Now it’s heading into its inevitable end game” [Bloomberg – 10/19/2023]

The most recent data from the Investment Association showed a third month of outflows from the Responsible Investments category — a record £448 million ($547 million) in August.
Anyone in doubt about the market’s attitude toward ESG investing today need only look at the share price of Impax Asset Management Group Plc. It rose 33 times from late 2015 to late 2021 — and is down 70% since. Bubble, bubble crash.

Beware the paywall, which is laughable. Who would pay for the privilege of being misled?

Oh..... nevermind

Sam Bankman-Fried donated over 40 million dollars to democrats in the 2022 election cycle.

He is currently on trial in NYC, though you'd never know it if you got all your news from the LSM.

Will he roll? I doubt it. It's better to be in prison than dead. Jeffie Epstein, anyone?

Now he's using the "My lawyers made me do it!" defense. If they can even get to his lawyers, I bet they'll throw him under the bus.

As long as the 'fix' isn't already in. And as long as they can get to him. I doubt the Bahaman attorneys will show.

Forty (40) Million buckaroos. That's a lot of coin to throw at a mid-term election. Really a lot.

CNN seems to be doing a workman-like job covering it. Shame on FNC, who is getting more pathetic by the day.

Just because a story is boring to regular people it doesn't make you a victim :itsok:

Forum List

Back