Something I've never understood about what is taught in the ME about 9/11

tim_duncan2000

Jan 11, 2004
I'm sure many people have heard how, in many places in the middle east, they are often simultaneously taught 2 theories that contradict one another. One is that the Jews and/or Bush were behind it. But then they also promote it as a great victory for Islam and reasons why the hijackers were justified. So which is it? You can't have it both ways. Don't they see through this?

In radical Islamic theology, both theories are related. Just like we blame everything on Muslims, they want to blame everything on Israel. Mostly in the sense that Jewish interests control the U.S. Government, thus they control Bush. There are some warped factions who believe Bush instigated Sept. 11, to give him an excuse to destroy Islam.
The "victory for Islam" tenet come out of the belief that anyone who dies for their religion becomes a martyr. Sort of like the kamikaze pilots in World War II. The mortal objective of all living followers of Allah is to obtain a place for themselves and their families in The Kingdom. If you die as a martyr, that place is assured.

Gabriella84 said:
In radical Islamic theology, both theories are related. Just like we blame everything on Muslims, they want to blame everything on Israel. Mostly in the sense that Jewish interests control the U.S. Government, thus they control Bush. There are some warped factions who believe Bush instigated Sept. 11, to give him an excuse to destroy Islam.
The "victory for Islam" tenet come out of the belief that anyone who dies for their religion becomes a martyr. Sort of like the kamikaze pilots in World War II. The mortal objective of all living followers of Allah is to obtain a place for themselves and their families in The Kingdom. If you die as a martyr, that place is assured.

read folks read...amazing how the the "English" grammer and all dissipated when the so called gabby is trying to change the subject matter? Maybe I was wrong... gabby is not "Gay"... but a Islam troll!!!!!!

Gabriella84 said:

terrorism on the Muslims. They are the sons of bitches commiting the acts. If you're trying to say it's part our fault for terrorism you can frankly kiss my ass, you lying piece of crap.

Gabriella
Just like we blame everything on Muslims, they want to blame everything on Israel. Mostly in the sense that Jewish interests control the U.S. Government, thus they control Bush.

Yes we blame radical Islam for the deeds they do, and if it is your opinion that Jewish interests control Bush then so be it, if your attempting to make that assumption as fact, prove it! The Jewish state has a right to exist on that tiny piece of land they occupy and considering they are surrounded by enemies on all sides that have an irrational hatred for them simply because they are a democracy, are Jewish, and fight back when attacked, then we as a democracy have a clear cut obligation to help them live in peace.

As usual, you are jumping overboard. The original poster asked why Muslim extremists thought the way they did. I tried to explain. My point of view did not enter into it.
Their point of view is very extreme. That is why they are refered to as "extremists."

If you're trying to say it's part our fault for terrorism you can frankly kiss my ass, you lying piece of crap.

The Islamic terrorists are very evil people. I do not support them in the least.
But they are not occupying anyone's country at the present time.

Gabriella84 said:
As usual, you are jumping overboard. The original poster asked why Muslim extremists thought the way they did. I tried to explain. My point of view did not enter into it.
Their point of view is very extreme. That is why they are refered to as "extremists."

The Islamic terrorists are very evil people. I do not support them in the least.

they"occupy" my place. It's simple Isalmic militants want the world. This Christian will fight them to the end. Another "Crusade" is in need. Iraq is the beginning of this "Crusade". Militant Jihadist Totalitarian Islam is the enemy of man, perhaps you are it's ally.

Gabriella84 said:

Actually dear, the majority of their boarders are super-imposed. Some states, such as JORDAN wouldn't exsist now if it wasn't for the original British mandate.

Forum List

Back