Someone please explain the "science" behind blaming every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on...

I think it's a hoot that leftists have never asked "WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO GW THAT THEY ARE PROPOSING"?

To support something & you don't even know their solution??? You would have to be retarded AND autistic AND brain damaged AND on drugs! And even then...

We're seeing it right now. Californians commonly blame wildfires on global warming and their solution has been to prevent brush clearing, prohibit trimming trees, force the power company to invest in wind and solar, encourage purchase of electric cars......and then shut the power off. Global warming solved.
Why do you lie so glibly? There is no preventing of brush clearing. In fact, the fire dept will order property owners to clear brush and if they don't, the fire dept pays to get it done and bills the property owner. Stop lying so much.......

..."global warming."

Because it sounds so 'sciency'.

Kids-Lab-Coats-Wholesale-for-Children-Kids.jpg_350x350.jpg

I think it's a hoot that leftists have never asked "WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO GW THAT THEY ARE PROPOSING"?

To support something & you don't even know their solution??? You would have to be retarded AND autistic AND brain damaged AND on drugs! And even then...

I think its a hoot you think that.

We're seeing it right now. Californians commonly blame wildfires on global warming and their solution has been to prevent brush clearing, prohibit trimming trees, force the power company to invest in wind and solar, encourage purchase of electric cars......and then shut the power off. Global warming solved.
Why do you lie so glibly? There is no preventing of brush clearing. In fact, the fire dept will order property owners to clear brush and if they don't, the fire dept pays to get it done and bills the property owner. Stop lying so much.......

Since I have actual connections in 3 of the areas hardest hit by fires in the last 2 years in California- of course you are correct.

First of all- 45% of California is owned by the Federal government- which is entirely responsible for brush management on those lands.
Secondly- there are no state laws that prevent brush clearing, and there were no such laws in either Sonoma County or in Paradise.

Californians don't blame wildfires on global warming- because we have had wildfires from before we knew about global warming. What we suspect is that GW contributes to the extremes of the last few years- weather created phenomena that result in drier brush and higher sustained winds.

But there is also a vigorous discussion as to the other side of the man-made equation- building in areas that are more fire prone and harder to combat the fires in.

..."global warming."
Who have blamed every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on global warming? Name names.

You obviously don't listen to a lot of NPR. They manage to cram in a global warming reference to every story they air. I've heard them put one into a story about the origin of Toll House Cookies.
White knighting for the OP? Ok, name those NPR people who are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and fire on global warming. Give us some names....and the link to when they did so.

Oh, sorry. Obviously these are just imaginary fires. Enjoy.

Which goes to show that people clearing their brush isn't really helping that much, eh?

Which goes to show that people clearing their brush isn't really helping that much, eh?

No. It means Californians are negligent and stupid if they have to have the FD tell them how to manage their property.

Solar minimum has begun. Give the world a few years of clearly colder weather and hen see how the anthropogenic global warming, aka: climate change, excuse for California's land mismanagment plays then.

..."global warming."
Who have blamed every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on global warming? Name names.

You obviously don't listen to a lot of NPR. They manage to cram in a global warming reference to every story they air. I've heard them put one into a story about the origin of Toll House Cookies.
White knighting for the OP? Ok, name those NPR people who are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and fire on global warming. Give us some names....and the link to when they did so.
I didn’t know there would be a test. Wtf?

Do you log everything you listen to?

I listen to NPR sometimes and their bias is pretty darn obvious to me.

There is no science related to something that doesn't exist. Air and water pollution are the problems with burning fossil fuels. Just drive big cars, big trucks, RVs, and boats while gas is cheap and non-spare the air days. Cut back when it goes back up and on spare the air days.

No. It means Californians are negligent and stupid if they have to have the FD tell them how to manage their property.
Oh really? :71:

..."global warming."

Well, if it's so obvious, won't be so hard to give us some names...and links, would it?

..."global warming."

Well, if it's so obvious, won't be so hard to give us some names...and links, would it?
Wait a minute. So you are arguing global warming isn’t leading to more severe weather?

Forum List

Back