Someone finally put the words to what we've all been feeling.......

So no trade agreements???? Tell me how the fuck do we trade with other countries without agreements???? Jesus Trump is left of Sanders in this.

Trump, in economic issues ----DOES DEALS-----not ass licking
"agreements"------not exactly my style----but I am willing to let
him do the dirty work
Open markets may not be the same as private markets...

moonie------hitch up your pants and stop thinking with your sphincter. Your final sentence is kinda vague and senseless

So no trade agreements???? Tell me how the fuck do we trade with other countries without agreements???? Jesus Trump is left of Sanders in this.

him do the dirty work
Hey dummy trade agreements are deals...........

he he he he he------with lots of DIPLOMACY thrown in-----
to the point of stultifying ennui. Not for the faint of heart-----
SHEEEEESH leave Kerry out of it-------my most horrifying nightmare is that HILLDEGARD will hand to the jerk-----an IMPORTANT POST

him do the dirty work

moonie------hitch up your pants and stop thinking with your sphincter. Your final sentence is kinda vague and senseless
Trading with private firm versus countries is not the same... Is that better?

him do the dirty work

not much. but you do make a little point

him do the dirty work

I have a little pen..

him do the dirty work

I have a little pen..

a ' penito '?

I have a little pen..

a ' penito '?
microscrib..

him do the dirty work

SHEEEEESH leave Kerry out of it-------my most horrifying nightmare is that HILLDEGARD will hand to the jerk-----an IMPORTANT POST
Alright first off take a civics class because if Trump is elected CONGRESS has to give him the power to make trade agreements. Second Deals are made by negotiations something Trump is not very good at because if he was he wouldn't have needed to pay off politicians to make regulations to force a deal to go his way. If Hillary wins it will be because you retards picked the ONE candidate that she could beat and if he wins it will be because she is even more horrible then anyone believed. At no time will it ever be because Trump is the better candidate because he just isn't. They both suck equally.

I have a little pen..

a ' penito '?
microscrib..

que lastima muchachito mio. -------you break my
Corazon (spelling?)

him do the dirty work

Alright first off take a civics class because if Trump is elected CONGRESS has to give him the power to make trade agreements. Second Deals are made by negotiations something Trump is not very good at because if he was he wouldn't have needed to pay off politicians to make regulations to force a deal to go his way. If Hillary wins it will be because you retards picked the ONE candidate that she could beat and if he wins it will be because she is even more horrible then anyone believed. At no time will it ever be because Trump is the better candidate because he just isn't. They both suck equally.

so? they both suck-----but each has "specific talents"------

him do the dirty work

at sucking?

Watching the news this morning before tracking off to work, this guy, don't know who he was but he was on the show with the Mayor of NY....and what he said, finally made it all clearer made NAFTA's sour taste in all our mouths more flavorable, at least to me...

He said, with Nafta, we new we would have winners and we would have losers and what Washington and Wall street forgot was the residual left with the losers, the working class of this nation. Bill Clinton may have signed that bill, but it was the GOP majority with Newt that put NAFTA into play and Nafta enriched Wall Street to the point of nausea.....the losers however were completely forgotten about. Especially the working class poor. There was no excuse what so ever for Corporate america to not enrich labor, and help create a robust economy with so much wealth coming their way,save for the greed and the tremendous hold they held over our politicians, especially with the Bush tax cuts.

And because that greed became so contagious and profitable, the neglect of the middle class and the working class widen to the point of people willing to bet the country with Trump than go with someone who we all know is more qualified, but was and is apart of the problems of Nafta, indirectly of course. So yes, how do I blame a Trump who benefited so well from that enormous gift Nafta gave them?

In essense, they forgot about us and now the anger is unmanageable, the frustrations are real and people are pissed....and somebody has to be willing to address it. ...with real solutions and not Trump bs.

Woo. Your take on NAFTA is common among people with a limited grasp of economics and reality.

1) Not everyone has been feeling what you feel.

2) Many main-streeters benefit from NAFTA and open markets. Winners and losers are a natural result of human progress (consider the plight of the iceman when the fridge was invented).

3) Wall Street is just the name of America's financial interchange ... where investor money meets the means of production. Much of that money belongs to millions of small American investors ... people who work hard for a living and want their savings to work equally hard.

4) That you find profitability to be a negative function of greed says more about your narrow, bitter views - regularly on display here and, I suspect, in your life - than it does about those who sacrifice current consumption in order to build wealth and in the process, fuel economic expansion, R&D, and progress.

5) Yeah, we do agree there is plenty of uncontrolled anger (it's not a new thing) but much if it is fueled by idiots who don't like their lives and have either a less-than-honest agenda (and exploit social and mass media to share it) or haven't the perspective to understand economics.

We have a vibrant economy with tons of opportunities accessible to most Americans. Do you really want to turn the clock back 50 years?

him do the dirty work

at sucking?

not exactly------besides their sucky characters------each has
real talents.

Watching the news this morning before tracking off to work, this guy, don't know who he was but he was on the show with the Mayor of NY....and what he said, finally made it all clearer made NAFTA's sour taste in all our mouths more flavorable, at least to me...

He said, with Nafta, we new we would have winners and we would have losers and what Washington and Wall street forgot was the residual left with the losers, the working class of this nation. Bill Clinton may have signed that bill, but it was the GOP majority with Newt that put NAFTA into play and Nafta enriched Wall Street to the point of nausea.....the losers however were completely forgotten about. Especially the working class poor. There was no excuse what so ever for Corporate america to not enrich labor, and help create a robust economy with so much wealth coming their way,save for the greed and the tremendous hold they held over our politicians, especially with the Bush tax cuts.

And because that greed became so contagious and profitable, the neglect of the middle class and the working class widen to the point of people willing to bet the country with Trump than go with someone who we all know is more qualified, but was and is apart of the problems of Nafta, indirectly of course. So yes, how do I blame a Trump who benefited so well from that enormous gift Nafta gave them?

In essense, they forgot about us and now the anger is unmanageable, the frustrations are real and people are pissed....and somebody has to be willing to address it. ...with real solutions and not Trump bs.

Woo. Your take on NAFTA is common among people with a limited grasp of economics and reality.

1) Not everyone has been feeling what you feel.

2) Many main-streeters benefit from NAFTA and open markets. Winners and losers are a natural result of human progress (consider the plight of the iceman when the fridge was invented).

3) Wall Street is just the name of America's financial interchange ... where investor money meets the means of production. Much of that money belongs to millions of small American investors ... people who work hard for a living and want their savings to work equally hard.

4) That you find profitability to be a negative function of greed says more about your narrow, bitter views - regularly on display here and, I suspect, in your life - than it does about those who sacrifice current consumption in order to build wealth and in the process, fuel economic expansion, R&D, and progress.

5) Yeah, we do agree there is plenty of uncontrolled anger (it's not a new thing) but much if it is fueled by idiots who don't like their lives and have either a less-than-honest agenda (and exploit social and mass media to share it) or haven't the perspective to understand economics.

We have a vibrant economy with tons of opportunities accessible to most Americans. Do you really want to turn the clock back 50 years?
Yes they do. Both Trump and Hillary does.

at sucking?

real talents.
No they dont . Thats the point. Hillary fails at everything and Trump does as well.... He built a yuge company he tells you.... His daughter is making that company a success in spite of him he I will bet you is broke.

at sucking?

real talents.
No they dont . Thats the point. Hillary fails at everything and Trump does as well.... He built a yuge company he tells you.... His daughter is making that company a success in spite of him he I will bet you is broke.

maybe-----BUT even if he bumbles-----he ain't evil

at sucking?

real talents.

maybe-----BUT even if he bumbles-----he ain't evil
How the fuck would you know? A man who accuses a candidates father of murder isnt a fucking saint.

Forum List

Back