Someone finally put the words to what we've all been feeling.......

Why did Clinton sign it? Was he a Republican covering for Russia to get some uranium?
Will-do, I was wondering when you were gonna wake up....must be nice to have a welfare check pay for everything, so you can sleep all day

Would you want to live on welfare? I sure do not. Are there really people who do?
Gotta ask the family pal, I work for a living.
Night shift?

Watching the news this morning before tracking off to work, this guy, don't know who he was but he was on the show with the Mayor of NY....and what he said, finally made it all clearer made NAFTA's sour taste in all our mouths more flavorable, at least to me...

He said, with Nafta, we new we would have winners and we would have losers and what Washington and Wall street forgot was the residual left with the losers, the working class of this nation. Bill Clinton may have signed that bill, but it was the GOP majority with Newt that put NAFTA into play and Nafta enriched Wall Street to the point of nausea.....the losers however were completely forgotten about. Especially the working class poor. There was no excuse what so ever for Corporate america to not enrich labor, and help create a robust economy with so much wealth coming their way,save for the greed and the tremendous hold they held over our politicians, especially with the Bush tax cuts.

And because that greed became so contagious and profitable, the neglect of the middle class and the working class widen to the point of people willing to bet the country with Trump than go with someone who we all know is more qualified, but was and is apart of the problems of Nafta, indirectly of course. So yes, how do I blame a Trump who benefited so well from that enormous gift Nafta gave them?

In essense, they forgot about us and now the anger is unmanageable, the frustrations are real and people are pissed....and somebody has to be willing to address it. ...with real solutions and not Trump bs.
Bill Clinton signed it.

Nuff said.

Technically he didn't sign it he pushed it through congress. Which could not have happened under a Republican president. That is why I believe Bush was a one term president. The globalists are going to get what they want. Now we will see if the American people remember the truth about the Clinton's, I seriously doubt it. See my signature line.
Technically you are full of it.

NAFTA signed into law - Dec 08, 1993 - HISTORY.com

OK, technically we are both full of it. Due to fast track that was passed during Reagan congress had no say in NAFTA other than up or down. But NAFTA was signed by Bush prior to congressional up/down vote. After it was passed by Congress Clinton signed that legislation which in reality wasn't NAFTA but was in effect the same thing. Thus the technicality.

What Is the History and Purpose of NAFTA?

NAFTA was signed by President George H.W. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney in 1992. It was ratified by the legislatures of the three countries in 1993. The U.S. House of Representatives approved it by 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993. The U.S. Senate approved it by 60 to 38 on November 20, three days later.

NAFTA passed the House 234 to 200. House Democrats voted against it 156 to 102. Republicans supported it 132 to 43. The sole Independent—Bernie Sanders—voted against it.

In other words, a Democratic president signed a bill against the wishes of 60% of the House Democratic caucus.

Republican margins in favor of NAFTA were about 3:1 both houses.

I cannot tell. Is this scumbag voting for Trump?

Watching the news this morning before tracking off to work, this guy, don't know who he was but he was on the show with the Mayor of NY....and what he said, finally made it all clearer made NAFTA's sour taste in all our mouths more flavorable, at least to me...

He said, with Nafta, we new we would have winners and we would have losers and what Washington and Wall street forgot was the residual left with the losers, the working class of this nation. Bill Clinton may have signed that bill, but it was the GOP majority with Newt that put NAFTA into play and Nafta enriched Wall Street to the point of nausea.....the losers however were completely forgotten about. Especially the working class poor. There was no excuse what so ever for Corporate america to not enrich labor, and help create a robust economy with so much wealth coming their way,save for the greed and the tremendous hold they held over our politicians, especially with the Bush tax cuts.

And because that greed became so contagious and profitable, the neglect of the middle class and the working class widen to the point of people willing to bet the country with Trump than go with someone who we all know is more qualified, but was and is apart of the problems of Nafta, indirectly of course. So yes, how do I blame a Trump who benefited so well from that enormous gift Nafta gave them?

In essense, they forgot about us and now the anger is unmanageable, the frustrations are real and people are pissed....and somebody has to be willing to address it. ...with real solutions and not Trump bs.
Bill Clinton signed it.

Nuff said.

Technically he didn't sign it he pushed it through congress. Which could not have happened under a Republican president. That is why I believe Bush was a one term president. The globalists are going to get what they want. Now we will see if the American people remember the truth about the Clinton's, I seriously doubt it. See my signature line.

OK, technically we are both full of it. Due to fast track that was passed during Reagan congress had no say in NAFTA other than up or down. But NAFTA was signed by Bush prior to congressional up/down vote. After it was passed by Congress Clinton signed that legislation which in reality wasn't NAFTA but was in effect the same thing. Thus the technicality.

NAFTA was signed by President George H.W. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney in 1992. It was ratified by the legislatures of the three countries in 1993. The U.S. House of Representatives approved it by 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993. The U.S. Senate approved it by 60 to 38 on November 20, three days later.

NAFTA passed the House 234 to 200. House Democrats voted against it 156 to 102. Republicans supported it 132 to 43. The sole Independent—Bernie Sanders—voted against it.

In other words, a Democratic president signed a bill against the wishes of 60% of the House Democratic caucus.

Why? Was Clinton a Republican secretly working with the Russian for uranium?

Bill Clinton signed it.

Nuff said.

Scumbag is a little harsh but I think the poster is black so I seriously doubt Trump will see their vote. I mean, Mrs. Tuzla takes their vote for granted.

Scumbag is a little harsh but I think the poster is black so I seriously doubt Trump will see their vote. I mean, Mrs. Tuzla takes their vote for granted.
He is speaking out against NAFTA and claiming the democrats are against it. Scumbag, is not harsh enough. Trust that.

Oh, he is black?

Ok, well now I understand why he is so slow. I empathize with that.

Why shouldn't the democrats take their votes for granted. They enslaved them in body and mind for a long time. Now they have their minds completely enslaved. They are too uhhhh sllllooooow to understand that.

Like I said. I empathize.

Why did Clinton sign it? Was he a Republican covering for Russia to get some uranium?
Will-do, I was wondering when you were gonna wake up....must be nice to have a welfare check pay for everything, so you can sleep all day

Would you want to live on welfare? I sure do not. Are there really people who do?

The people I know who get welfare sure would like not to have to receive welfare. But nothing in the last 8 years has caused them to move away from needing more assistance.

Night shift?

I was going to ask the same thing.

They keep forgetting that the more popular mayor of NY, Rudy Giuliani gave Trump a wholehearted full endorsement. Bllomberg just took over the reigns after Guiliani, and then began to pander to a Democrat run city with majority democrat voters.

Bill Clinton signed it.

Nuff said.

HRC isn't Bill, and HRC won't even have a chance to sign the TPP if the Congress rejects it. Given the likely possibility of the Senate, under either party majority, and the Senate rules, it may not even be considered for consent.

Here is the deal on NAFTA in my opinon.

The wording of NAFTA is all Reagan/Bush.

The passing of NAFTA in congress is all Clinton.

The Unions told me not to vote for anyone who supported NAFTA. That is what I do, but them, they must forget.

See my signature line for a link to Mrs. Tuzla's support for NAFTA.

Bill Clinton signed it.

Nuff said.

HRC isn't Bill, and HRC won't even have a chance to sign the TPP if the Congress rejects it. Given the likely possibility of the Senate, under either party majority, and the Senate rules, it may not even be considered for consent.

The globalist want TPP passed and it will be passed. We will fight bitch and moan but in the end, if Mrs. Tuzla is elected TPP will sail through congress. Tump, he says he is against it. But then again now that Trump said he was against it Mrs. Tuzla says she is against TPP. Funny thing is though, stripes change after the election.

Here is the deal on NAFTA in my opinon.

The wording of NAFTA is all Reagan/Bush.

The passing of NAFTA in congress is all Clinton.

The Unions told me not to vote for anyone who supported NAFTA. That is what I do, but them, they must forget.

See my signature line for a link to Mrs. Tuzla's support for NAFTA.
GHW Boosh signed it to send it to Congress..to be voted on...

So no trade agreements???? Tell me how the fuck do we trade with other countries without agreements???? Jesus Trump is left of Sanders in this.

I agree with all of you-----whomever you are----NAFTA created a mess--------I believe that HILLARY has not got the
"KAHONES" (in this case ovaries) to fix it up-----but Trump does----at least a lot more than does Hillary. That adorable kid---IVANA , said so. She seems to be really bright

So no trade agreements???? Tell me how the fuck do we trade with other countries without agreements???? Jesus Trump is left of Sanders in this.

Trump, in economic issues ----DOES DEALS-----not ass licking
"agreements"------not exactly my style----but I am willing to let
him do the dirty work

him do the dirty work
Hey dummy trade agreements are deals...........

I mean, they all said free trade will give us more markets and is the sign of a tuely liberal society in economic manners, but the English found out in the 19th century it wasn't such a hot idea....either..

him do the dirty work
Open markets may not be the same as private markets...

Forum List

Back