Someone explain to me

There is far more evidence of election fraud than there ever was of any great degree of voter fraud.

See all the aforementioned sources.

It has been proven that Bush lost in Florida. The only full count of all ballots proved that beyond any possible doubt or question.

You don't need to show I D to vote in most places. There is plenty of voter fraud going on.

No, it has not been proven that Gore won in Florida.

Motor Voter is a far more egregious threat than a few hanging chads. You are also neglecting the impact of how Military Votes were mishandled and/or not counted.

Every two years for the past decade and more, reports of voter fraud have been on the increase during election campaigns around the country. That is not coincidental.

Since passage in 1993 of the National Voter Registration Act - aka "Motor Voter" - by the Democratic Congress that led to the 1994 GOP takeover, ACORN and a bunch of other radical liberal activists groups, many financed by George Soros, have been steadily growing their ability to increase vote counts for their candidates by stuffing ballot boxes with illegal votes on election day.

To get just a taste of how deeply devious the Left's tactics are in subverting elections, check out this report by Leo Vaquez, the Harris County, Texas, Voter Registrar. Here's a partial list from that report of the many ways one leftist group, Houston Votes, has tried to register thousands of illegal voters in recent months:

• Houston Votes has turned in 25,640 applications.

• Houston Votes applications have generated 7,193 “new” voter records.

• Houston Votes applications have generated 3,531 applications which were rejected by the SOS for failure to match TDL/SSN.

• Houston Votes has submitted 1,597 multiple applications (two or more applications for same person).

• Houston Votes has submitted 1,014 applications for pre-existing voters.

• Houston Votes applications have generated 1,030 Notices of Incomplete.

• Houston Votes has submitted 25 non-citizen applications.

• Houston Votes has submitted 325 too young applications.

• Houston Votes applications have generated 129 felon rejection of applications (although not the responsibility of volunteer deputy to determine).

• Houston Votes has submitted 1,133 applications where the No ID box was checked.

• Houston Votes has presented the Tax Office with 1,323 applications later than the five day statuatory deadline.

Massive, nationwide vote fraud is the among the most rotten fruit of ACORN-type activism | Washington Examiner

No, it has not been proven that Gore won in Florida.

When all ballots were recounted by hand, there were more votes for Gore than for Bush.
Motor Voter is a far more egregious threat than a few hanging chads

Who said anything about hanging chads? We're talking about privatized elections and 80% of the nation's ballots being counted in an opaque system by three companies with strong partisan ties.

Again with the ACORN thing? The only proven cases were those in which ACORN alerted the authorities after learning that some of their people had cheated the system.

Let me guess: you think ACORN was helping a pimp bring children into the country because that's what FOX told you?

And where did I ever claim only one of the two major factions was dirty?

And that somebody's gotta be three companies with strong ties to the Republican party? And those machines have to be as insecure as possible? And the system's gotta be as opaque as possible?

FUCK YEAH!

800px-Italian_Fascist_flag_1930s-1940s.svg.png

Now that it looks like the Dems are going to be routed... the complaints roll in. Call me when you have something that doesn't border on foilhat theories.

how privatized elections aren't a sure sign that we're living in a fascist nation.

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

Diebold, Sequoia, and ES&S mean anything to y'all?
Isn't a lottery draw privatized? Most voting is handled by independent 3rd party auditors to ensure compliance and accuracy. Hell, even American Idol's voting is privatized. :lol:

how privatized elections aren't a sure sign that we're living in a fascist nation.

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

Who do you think made the voting machines before they became electronic? One thing I can guarantee, it was not the government.

Security experts proved the machines can be tricked with post-it notes and you can upload a program to rig the election that will delete itself and remain undetectable- without any special tools and without it being apparent the machine has been tampered with.

Now why do you think politicians in power want to give their preferred companies the contracts for the elections?

You got some type of link for that claim? The security blogs I read routinely cite the multiple ways these machines can be hacked by experts, and all of them are detectable, which is why they are gaining ground despite the paranoia of the Luddites.

You can only rig the election if it's predicted to be close enough, and only to within a certain range, just outside the margin of error and not so as to mandate a recount- unless you can get SCOTUS to prevent the hand count that would reverse the result.

Also, most methods for effecting the election at the national level must be put into place some time before election day, making it difficult to react to late-breaking news. Hence Bush's 'thumpin'.

Also, I've never recognized any meaningful difference between the Democratic and Republican factions.

Read the aforementioned anthology and studies.

You do know that a subsequent hand count conducted by national news outlets later validated that election, don't you? Do facts have any impact in your deluded world, or is the only thing that matters the raving of paranoids and clowns?

Isn't a lottery draw privatized? Most voting is handled by independent 3rd party auditors to ensure compliance and accuracy. Hell, even American Idol's voting is privatized. :lol:

Yes, American Idol is totally an example of how to run a nation :cuckoo:

Security experts proved the machines can be tricked with post-it notes and you can upload a program to rig the election that will delete itself and remain undetectable- without any special tools and without it being apparent the machine has been tampered with.

Now why do you think politicians in power want to give their preferred companies the contracts for the elections?

You got some type of link for that claim? The security blogs I read routinely cite the multiple ways these machines can be hacked by experts, and all of them are detectable, which is why they are gaining ground despite the paranoia of the Luddites.

There are links on page 1, genius

There are links on page 1, genius

One of those links is from 2005 describing a hack that would have been detected in the process of testing, which if done correctly requires voting and counting multiple sample ballots. The second link (duplicated) is from 2008 and details a hack requiring "as little as" 7 minutes of unsupervised physical time with the machine, in other words a security lapse on the part of commissioners and/or poll workers. Knowing how these things actually happen, I'm just not convinced.

ETA: I should say "supposed to happen". But I stand by my assertion that if the people tasked with running the election on the ground are doing their jobs correctly fraud is incredibly difficult if not impossible to get away with.

Last edited:
When all ballots were recounted by hand, there were more votes for Gore than for Bush.

ONLY if it includes ballots with errors on them. Should incomplete ballots be considered votes?

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.

But former Gore campaign spokesman Doug Hattaway, now working as a Democratic consultant in Boston, said Mr. Gore would have captured the White House had voters' true intentions been determined.

"What this shows is that if you count the voter's intent, Gore wins," he told the Associated Press. "If you look for excuses not to count votes, Bush does better."

Online NewsHour: Media Recount: Bush Won

You do know that a subsequent hand count conducted by national news outlets later validated that election, don't you? Do facts have any impact in your deluded world, or is the only thing that matters the raving of paranoids and clowns?

Gore would have lost under every scenario he defended in the courts.

Gore would have lost under every scenario he defended in the courts.

I knew they were in trouble when they started talking about discerning the intent of the voters. Last time I checked telepathy only works in comics, books, and movies.

Forum List

Back