Some words of wisdom...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
...from David Lee Roth.

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, makes love 'till 3 in the morning and then turns into a pizza!"

"Hey, your girlfriend was partying with us backstage before the show, and she had a message for ya: 'mmfp mmf umf fmff mmm!'"

"There are three rings to marriage: the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering."

"I only have two flavors, baby -- bubblegum and dick... and I'm all out of bubblegum!"

"People think I have this strange concept of women, but they're wrong. I'm a family-oriented kind of guy. I've personally started four or five this year already."

"I won’t go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."

Why has this guy never won the Nobel? Someone please tell me.

Dan said:
...from David Lee Roth.

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, makes love 'till 3 in the morning and then turns into a pizza!"

"Hey, your girlfriend was partying with us backstage before the show, and she had a message for ya: 'mmfp mmf umf fmff mmm!'"

"There are three rings to marriage: the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffering."

"I only have two flavors, baby -- bubblegum and dick... and I'm all out of bubblegum!"

"People think I have this strange concept of women, but they're wrong. I'm a family-oriented kind of guy. I've personally started four or five this year already."

"I won’t go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."

Why has this guy never won the Nobel? Someone please tell me.

I can't believe I missed these either... hilarious!!! :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back