Some Tampa Bay Rays players refuse to wear Lbgtq uniforms

If their employer says "wear this or else", then yeah I will side with the employer.

Besides, why would they want to work for an employer that thinks being gay is ok? is that not just as bad as wearing the hat?

In some States viewpoint discrimination by employers is illegal.

Because they do believe in TOLERANCE, just not FORCED ACCEPTANCE?

In some States viewpoint discrimination by employers is illegal.

Because they do believe in TOLERANCE, just not FORCED ACCEPTANCE?

Is it discrimination to say 'this is the uniform is wearing, you must wear it"?

If you are referring to kneeling for the national anthem, it is apples & oranges.
These players are being forced to wear uniforms that show support for something that they DO NOT support.

Abd those kneeling didn't support our two tiered justice system. Apples and apples.

Is it discrimination to say 'this is the uniform is wearing, you must wear it"?

If it's a political message and a message you don't agree with religiously, as well as not being a part of the actual uniform but a social message as part of a holiday observance it sure as hell is.

Again, how would you react if they were forced to wear a BLM marker, star of David, or a Muslim crescent?

If it's a political message and a message you don't agree with religiously, as well as not being a part of the actual uniform but a social message as part of a holiday observance it sure as hell is.

Then they should stand on their principles and refuse to take money from the people that do support such things. Yet they will not...odd

Again, how would you react if they were forced to wear a BLM marker, star of David, or a Muslim crescent?

Exactly the same as I am now

Then they should stand on their principles and refuse to take money from the people that do support such things. Yet they will not...odd

No, they just don't want to wear the damn patch, and look like they support pride month.

It's called a compromise, something your side can't seem to do.

Just so we are clear, it's OK for professional athletes to protest here but not in other aspects?
maybe they should take a knee until they are no longer forced to wear the gay pride uniform?

isn’t there a certain ex-football player that literally is trying to still play? even sued

No, they just don't want to wear the damn patch, and look like they support pride month.

It's called a compromise, something your side can't seem to do.

Are they still playing and being paid?

isn’t there a certain ex-football player that literally is trying to still play? even sued

Yep....you all freaked the fuck out over him, called him every name in the book and now these guys are you heros....it is called hypocrisy

Yep....you all freaked the fuck out over him, called him every name in the book and now these guys are you heros....it is called hypocrisy
huh? i never called him a name. The hypocrisy is suggesting these guys should take a stance and not take the money of the owners requesting they wear this…and not having that view about him.

huh? i never called him a name. The hypocrisy is suggesting these guys should take a stance and not take the money of the owners requesting they wear this…and not having that view about him.

You really should read all the post and not just the last one, that way you do not look like such a big fucking moron

Yes, and they will be targeted for holding fast to their beliefs.

Then I guess their compromise worked

Because evidently bigotry against Christians is the last bigotry allowed and accepted.

Oh dear, people said some mean things about them....how will they ever survive.

Ohhhh, I know, maybe they are not giant snowflakes like you

Then I guess their compromise worked

Oh dear, people said some mean things about them....how will they ever survive.

Ohhhh, I know, maybe they are not giant snowflakes like you

It's not just mean things said, it's attempted cancelling.

It's never about just calling someone an asshole for the left, it's about ruining them.

And you support that shit.

Forum List

Back