Some Republicans can't keep hands off others' property?

Did you post a faux rage thread when all the idiot dimmies stole all the "W" s from White House keyboards after GW was elected?

You won't get one. It never happened.

Hence the term faux rage

You missed it, he is claiming the w's were never removed.

White House Shenanigans: Pranks or Vandalism? - TIME

Ah, the majestic White House. The people's palace. The seat of democracy. Home to the most daring short-sheeters in the free world.

That's right — Camp Pennsylvania Avenue is in session (please report to your bunks) and pranksters are at it again. Sunday, upon entering the White House offices for their first day on the job, many Bush staffers sat down at their new desks and turned on their computers. Right away, there was a problem: The keyboards were missing their "w" keys. Not exactly subtle, and definitely annoying.

Read more: White House Shenanigans: Pranks or Vandalism? - TIME

Republicans have this idea that because they are rich and own corporations, everything that is connected with them (kids school, local government, etc.), is automatically something that has to be controlled by them.

Prime example is the battle over the tea party moniker down in Florida, and because of the "it's all about me" attitude of many of the right wingnuts, that is why the tea party will never become anything important.

Shit.........yesterday the tea party was supposed to rally at a government building and circle the place to show their solidarity at wanting to take back their government.

They didn't have enough to even fill the front lawn.

They also tried to do that to a bank, and there were less than 10 that showed up.

feel free to delve deeper.

Now...is this somehow an excuse for what happened in Maine?

Where did I say that?

I am merely asking you to treat all such acts no matter who commits them equally. After all if one "outrages" you then should not they all?

Or are you a hack hypocrite?

(here is you libby disclaimer: You don't actually have to answer that as it was a rhetorical question. We all already know you are a hack)

Republicans have this idea that because they are rich and own corporations, everything that is connected with them (kids school, local government, etc.), is automatically something that has to be controlled by them.

Prime example is the battle over the tea party moniker down in Florida, and because of the "it's all about me" attitude of many of the right wingnuts, that is why the tea party will never become anything important.

Shit.........yesterday the tea party was supposed to rally at a government building and circle the place to show their solidarity at wanting to take back their government.

They didn't have enough to even fill the front lawn.

They also tried to do that to a bank, and there were less than 10 that showed up.
Yeah, that's why all you ignorant lil' liberal candyasses talk about the tea partiers so much.

Fuckin' pussies!

We'll see what all of you lil' welfare sucking leaches have to say come november.

Give it a rest Disgruntled Clownshoes. We get it......you're a scary dude........ooh.......eek.

Come November, there is going to be LESS Republicans in office. What kind of bet you wanna lay on it? Pos rep once a week for a year for me if you lose, for you if I lose?

Forum List

Back