Some people should not be allowed to live

Melbourne. Stay away from Sydney. Come to Melbourne.

Just a quick aside Noomi. Why on earth do you still have the barbaric laws that won't let good souls enter with pets?

There is no way on the planet despite absolutely being a spectacular addition to the Aussie life will I put my beasties in quarantine for half a year.

When a few years back a fellow catahoula breeder out of Queensland wanted to get us in well hells bells you were getting all sorts of unintelligent and uneducated and individuals who couldn't even speak english into the land but alas you had to put my fine and best beasties into quarantine and I refused to come.

Why do you allow this to continue?

I don't make the laws, TD. If your pets are free of disease and a test can reveal this, I see no reason why they should remain locked up for most of the year.

I do not believe in the death penalty, as taking a life is God's power....however, I will mourn not these two anymore than Bundy, Wournos, or Rollings. That means -0-, nada, zilch. Tmay meet their fate in a detention center, prison, or a chamber, if convicted. If so, I will remember the child.

How about the "torture penalty"? How about we actually make some punishment match the crime?

As mentioned above, that may well be what happens when this guy gets put in with men who love their children and stomp his head into the concrete.

When I read about that, I won't spend a moment mourning him or feeling compassion for the fear and pain he felt.
They should be tortured but we shouldn't waterboard terrorists who also kill babies?

I agree that some people should not be allowed to live, but sometimes I believe that taking them out can be too easy. To me, that guy should be tortured so that he will then know what he did exactly to that little precious.

Holly
who would do the torturing ? and would you watch?

I agree that some people should not be allowed to live, but sometimes I believe that taking them out can be too easy. To me, that guy should be tortured so that he will then know what he did exactly to that little precious.

Holly

James Otto.

And yes, she would watch.

James Otto would play strip poker. And she would say 'God Bless you James' when he removes his underwear. :lol:

To be honest with you, Luddly I believe they got involved with a satanic coven. Both of them look it. It is one of the rituals performed at satanic coven ceremonies. Kicking a baby around the room before they sacrifice it. Sad but true. These two just did it at home because they take those demons with them when they involve themselves in satanic activities.

You are insane.

How does this go, then?

If someone comes to this thread and says that capital punishment is not the answer....and should be removed from our criminal justice system........is that person supporting these two heinous people? Does it mean that said person condones brutally murdering babies?

Go ahead. Say the first thing that comes to your mind.

James Otto.
James Otto would play strip poker. And she would say 'God Bless you James' when he removes his underwear. :lol:
James is a singer, not someone who works in the legal area. with his hands being the way that they are though, James would be able to get the job done. Would I watch whoever did it? No. Would I tell James to remove his underwear. No. Why not? Because I am not married to him. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Seeing James in a tank top would be enough to send me to the floor anyways. :) :) :)

I do not believe in the death penalty, as taking a life is God's power....however, I will mourn not these two anymore than Bundy, Wournos, or Rollings. That means -0-, nada, zilch. Tmay meet their fate in a detention center, prison, or a chamber, if convicted. If so, I will remember the child.

How about the "torture penalty"? How about we actually make some punishment match the crime?

As mentioned above, that may well be what happens when this guy gets put in with men who love their children and stomp his head into the concrete.

When I read about that, I won't spend a moment mourning him or feeling compassion for the fear and pain he felt.
They should be tortured but we shouldn't waterboard terrorists who also kill babies?

Solitary can be torture. An hour a day out, usually still with concrete very close, attorney visits down the corriders to a small, windowless room, narrow hallways, lifeless. Meals placed on the square opening, meds also. And always the possibility IF one gets close to another DP inmate, death can come, as to the attacker, what can happen to them? Another death sentence? I think the waiting, then the walk, must be the worst part.

How does this go, then?

If someone comes to this thread and says that capital punishment is not the answer....and should be removed from our criminal justice system........is that person supporting these two heinous people? Does it mean that said person condones brutally murdering babies?

OK: you're nuts.

How does this go, then?

OK: you're nuts.

Excellent!

James Otto.
James is a singer, not someone who works in the legal area. with his hands being the way that they are though, James would be able to get the job done. Would I watch whoever did it? No. Would I tell James to remove his underwear. No. Why not? Because I am not married to him. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Seeing James in a tank top would be enough to send me to the floor anyways. :) :) :)

You completely missed the point.

Oh wait, so JoSweetHeart you would want this guy to be tortured or killed for his crimes, but you would want someone else do it, because you wouldn't want to watch?

Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

Forum List

Back