Some one please tell me how did they get the holy spirit in the OT ?

I never said law was nullified-you must of. The Nt says. Law will be written on the heart. My teachers teach truth.

Bullshit.

You said, "We are not under Mosaic law. A story from Jesus proved that". and then I showed you that Jesus quite clearly taught that divine law will remain in effect and in full force until heaven and earth disappear. Mat 5:17-20. How do you resolve what Jesus taught with your teachers lies?

So, again, your teachers taught you to set aside the Law and so you mislead others to set aside that law which, according to Jesus who you willingly and knowingly misrepresent, makes you 'least' in the kingdom of God. (Matthew 5:19)

To know what Jesus meant by saying "least" see Genesis 3:14. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Hey man, if you don't give a shit about being cursed by God for all of eternity I certainly don't give a shit about your fate. It is your free, informed, and deliberate choice.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Bullshit.

You said, "We are not under Mosaic law. A story from Jesus proved that". and then I showed you that Jesus quite clearly taught that divine law will remain in effect and in full force until heaven and earth disappear. Mat 5:17-20. How do you resolve what Jesus taught with your teachers lies?

So, again, your teachers taught you to set aside the Law and so you mislead others to set aside that law which, according to Jesus who you willingly and knowingly misrepresent, makes you 'least' in the kingdom of God. (Matthew 5:19)

To know what Jesus meant by saying "least" see Genesis 3:14. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Hey man, if you don't give a shit about being cursed by God for all of eternity I certainly don't give a shit about your fate. It is your free, informed, and deliberate choice.

Enjoy!
I said it would be written on the heart. certain mosaic laws were done away with. We dont stone people for being unrepentent do we.

I said it would be written on the heart. certain mosaic laws were done away with. We dont stone people for being unrepentent do we.
Which laws were done away with and please be specific..

The only two I found were we can eat a Ham sandwich and work on Sunday

In fact we have more new laws in the new testament than old

Which laws were done away with and please be specific..

The only two I found were we can eat a Ham sandwich and work on Sunday

In fact we have more new laws in the new testament than old
i showed one. unrepentent in the Ot were stoned to death for certain sins., we dont do that one.
If the law is written on ones heart by the love Jesus spoke of--That heart wouldnt even consider stealing from their brothers, cheating on their mate, coveting their brothers things, etc, etc, etc, all the way down the line.

Liar.

According to Jesus, "For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

The words of God used in the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. This is the flesh of Jesus, the Body of Christ.

No temple is necessary to slaughter lower beasts; ritual 'slaughter" is not about killing farm animals. Kosher law is not about food. The law that inspired the use of tefillin is not about strapping a box on your forehead. Circumcision is not about mutilating infant penises. Adultery is not about extramarital sex. Thou shalt not murder is not about homicide, and stoning the unrepentant is not about lynching...,.,

Case in point.

You, a he-goat without blemish, have been carefully chosen and meticulously prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin.

Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord.

Last edited:
As Jesus taught, the words of God used in the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

No temple is necessary to slaughter lower beasts; ritual 'slaughter" is not about killing farm animals.

Kosher law is not about food.

The law that inspired the use of tefillin is not about strapping a box on your head.

Circumcision is not about mutilating infant penises.

Adultery is not about extramarital sex.

and stoning the unrepentant is not about lynching...,.,

Now you know better than Gods inspired writers huh?

i showed one. unrepentent in the Ot were stoned to death for certain sins., we dont do that one.
If the law is written on ones heart by the love Jesus spoke of--That heart wouldnt even consider stealing from their brothers, cheating on their mate, coveting their brothers things, etc, etc, etc, all the way down the line.
What does the punishment have to do with anything, according to Paul you still can't enter heaven if you commit them

You are guilty of perjuring yourself in God's name. You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies. Blaming it on your teachers will not absolve you of this unrepented sin..

Prepare yourself to be stoned.

"This", he told me, is the curse which goes out over the whole world. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away, and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, says the Lord, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

Last edited:
What does the punishment have to do with anything, according to Paul you still can't enter heaven if you commit them

Its the practice of sin that will keep one out of entering Gods kingdom--Hebrews 10:26--there is no sacrifice left for any who practice sin.

You are guilty of perjuring yourself in God's name. You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies. Blaming it on your teachers will not absolve you of this unrepented sin..

Prepare yourself to be stoned.

"This", he told me, is the curse which goes out over the whole world. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away, and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, says the Lord, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

Its you who need new teachers.

Its the practice of sin that will keep one out of entering Gods kingdom--Hebrews 10:26--there is no sacrifice left for any who practice sin.
Again Paul said he was so stupid he wouldn't know what sin was if it wasnt for the law

Again Paul said he was so stupid he wouldn't know what sin was if it wasnt for the law
Paul wasnt stupid, he was Saul a Pharisee, he knew every law. They never broke the law except they had so much hatred for Jesus they tried him the night he was arrested, the law was 7 days to build a defense after being arrested. Then he was going around yanking followers out of their houses and haven them beaten and arrested-10 apostles were murdered, then they started murdering the followers. acts 7:58,59, Acts 8:1-4--They threw followers to the wild animals in the colosseum asa public spectacle, while the wicked cheered it on. Then Nero would have them hung on poles and lit on fire to light the road to the city. Wicked to the core. Jesus turned Saul around and he was known as Paul, put that passion to work for Jesus, he went through hell doing it.

Yes, repentance worthy of forgiveness removes the consequense of sin. But you left something of great importance out. It is only by sinning after receiving knowledge of the truth that there remains no sacrifice for sin, only a terrifying expectation of Judgement.

As Jesus said, "If I had not come and spoken to you you would not be guilty of sin." They were given knowledge of the truth. It was only after Jesus taught what is wrong and what is right that sin became a deliberate choice whether they believed in his testimony or not.

This shows that before Jesus came, no one was guilty of sin. How could anyone be held accountable for doing what was wrong if no one knew what was right? God is just.

In the same way if I had not come and spoken to you all no one would be guilty of sin, but since I have come and shown where wrong and right and judgment lie there is no longer any excuse for sin whether anyone believes me or not.

From now on and until the end of time to continue to sin is to make evil a deliberate choice, a decision from which there is no return with terrifying consequences from which there is no escape.
So Sodom and Gomorrah were smited by mistake, and priests get to suck along little kids all they want!

Paul wasnt stupid, he was Saul a Pharisee, he knew every law. They never broke the law except they had so much hatred for Jesus they tried him the night he was arrested, the law was 7 days to build a defense after being arrested. Then he was going around yanking followers out of their houses and haven them beaten and arrested-10 apostles were murdered, then they
murdering the followers. acts 7:58,59, Acts 8:1-4--They threw followers to the wild animals in the colosseum asa public spectacle, while the wicked cheered it on. Then Nero would have them hung on poles and lit on fire to light the road to the city. Wicked to the core. Jesus turned Saul around and he was known as Paul, put that passion to work for Jesus, he went through hell doing it.
You never read the Bible then.

Good grief Paul said he was so stupid/with out morals he wouldn't know it was wrong to want his neighbors stuff if it wasn't for the law.

Romans 7:7

New International Version
What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”

You never read the Bible then.

Good grief Paul said he was so stupid/with out morals he wouldn't know it was wrong to want his neighbors stuff if it wasn't for the law.

Romans 7:7

New International Version
What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”
No one would know what sin was without law. he was not saying he was stupid, just you reasoning falsely.

No one would know what sin was without law. he was not saying he was stupid, just you reasoning falsely.
Bullshit

James 4:17 the good you out to do and if you don't do it for you it is a sin...

I assume most people were born with moral values, I don't need the damn bible to tell me stealing or killing someone on purpose is wrong, I don't need the Bible to tell me sleeping with my best friends wife or my own sister is wrong, I don't need the Bible to tell me to be kind and considerate to others ect..ect...

Bullshit

James 4:17 the good you out to do and if you don't do it for you it is a sin...

I assume most people were born with moral values, I don't need the damn bible to tell me stealing or killing someone on purpose is wrong, I don't need the Bible to tell me sleeping with my best friends wife or my own sister is wrong, I don't need the Bible to tell me to be kind and considerate to others ect..ect...

.Oh another one who thinks they know more than God. God inspired the bible for a reason. Mortals have little intelligence.

Forum List

Back