Some one please tell me how did they get the holy spirit in the OT ?

Monotheistic religion is a way for rulers to get soldiers that are willing to kill and die. Because they're fooled that their afterlife depends on it. So they will kill anyone based on orders, just so they can get into whatever their "heaven" is. And they will kill without mercy, leaving widows and orphans to live sometimes, so they can be incorporated into the next wave of fanatics.

So instead of the Holy Spirit, we should be talking about Holy Shit!! How did this bullshit ever get over on you people?!? We've been killing millions and millions of people for thousands of years, based on rulers using your religion for their benefit!!!

And we're still arguing about the same bullshit!!!

Yet another triggered faggot spamming threads in the Religion Forum with their juvenile ranting.

Just googled it, another commentary saying the holy spirit in the old Testament was temporary( me thinks they are making shit up again so it fits)

The second aspect of the Spirit’s work in the Old Testament is indwelling, or filling. Here is where the major difference between the Spirit’s roles in the Old and New Testaments is apparent. The New Testament teaches the permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit in believers (1 Corinthians 3:16-17; 6:19-20). When we place our faith in Christ for salvation, the Holy Spirit comes to live within us. The Apostle Paul calls this permanent indwelling the “guarantee of our inheritance” (Ephesians 1:13-14). In contrast to this work in the New Testament, the indwelling in the Old Testament was selective and temporary. The Spirit “came upon” such Old Testament people as Joshua (Numbers 27:18), David (1 Samuel 16:12-13) and even Saul (1 Samuel 10:10). In the book of Judges, we see the Spirit “coming upon” the various judges whom God raised up to deliver Israel from their oppressors. The Holy Spirit came upon these individuals for specific tasks. The indwelling was a sign of God’s favor upon that individual (in the case of David), and if God’s favor left an individual, the Spirit would depart (e.g., in Saul’s case in 1 Samuel 16:14). Finally, the Spirit “coming upon” an individual doesn’t always indicate that person’s spiritual condition (e.g., Saul, Samson, and many of the judges). So, while in the New Testament the Spirit only indwells believers and that indwelling is permanent, the Spirit came upon certain Old Testament individuals for a specific task, irrespective of their spiritual condition. Once the task was completed, the Spirit presumably departed from that person

Bear, you're still arguing about it, and trying to say that it is just.

It's not. You are putting forth evil things, that have killed millions of people. And you're ok with it... It's terrible! It's horrible! You think it's ok because you donate some of your money for what you think is a good cause. The fact is that it goes to the coffers of the Vatican, and their abuse of little boys.

So let's get real. You homosexual people love your religion. But real people, don't think that way.

We're like, WHOA, can't believe that is happening!

priests sucking boys, and it's allowed and not punished... it's actually permitted and you get points for doing it.

That's the type of people I would get rid of first. Cocksucking baby rapers and the people who enable it. They're fucking outta here first. Friggin perverts!!

They don't do shit to prevent it. They're like, well, shit happens! No, it only happens because it's allowed and perpetuated. OK, let's see who got molested yesterday... 3 kids a day, get molested by a priest. Just in France alone. How many is that worldwide per day? It's really sickening! And it's allowed, and they probably pass the kids around to other clergy members to have their way as well. And God approves this. And so do all the blind believers.

Last edited:
Then Jesus begins to discuss the final judgment upon all mankind. In Matthew 24:35, Jesus warned His disciples that these things would take place (the destruction of Jerusalem and Israel.......then The Christ begins to discuss a question asked by one of His disciples eariler........when will the final judgement come. Jesus told him when He transitioned to the topic of the end of the world...that not even He would know when that day was to come (Matt.24:36). He had just completed giving very detailed information about the destruction of Jerusalem, thus He could not have been referring to the end of the world previously but rather was speaking of the fall of Jerusalem and Isarel. From Matt. 24:36 on Jesus is addressing the end of days or THAT DAY.
The end of the world? As in planet?

Where does the Bible say that?

I read several Israeli papers; you should do so yourself, so you don't look like a fool when they report on stuff you don't like to hear.
I read Israeli news sites all the time and it took more than 24 hours for you to respond with no Link.
Yes, your post was pure Jew Hatred Bullshit.

I'm still waiting for a Link from a history Site to show how 10 million Jews took out time to wipe out hundreds of millions of Christians and Muslims.

I just showed you Acts 3:19--repentance gets sin blotted out. Hebrews 10:26--There is no sacrifice left for any who practice sin. Its the practice of sin that is condemned. All the ones considered righteous sin still in minor ways. They do not practice it.

Yes, repentance worthy of forgiveness removes the consequense of sin. But you left something of great importance out. It is only by sinning after receiving knowledge of the truth that there remains no sacrifice for sin, only a terrifying expectation of Judgement.

As Jesus said, "If I had not come and spoken to you you would not be guilty of sin." They were given knowledge of the truth. It was only after Jesus taught what is wrong and what is right that sin became a deliberate choice whether they believed in his testimony or not.

This shows that before Jesus came, no one was guilty of sin. How could anyone be held accountable for doing what was wrong if no one knew what was right? God is just.

In the same way if I had not come and spoken to you all no one would be guilty of sin, but since I have come and shown where wrong and right and judgment lie there is no longer any excuse for sin whether anyone believes me or not.

From now on and until the end of time to continue to sin is to make evil a deliberate choice, a decision from which there is no return with terrifying consequences from which there is no escape.

Last edited:
I showed what the law was on ones heart. = The new covenant-love. And showed what that entailed.

You like to leave important details out. Sure signs of a conman.

Jesus said to "love one another, as I have loved you." And he was one cold hearted ruthless son of a bitch when expressing love for his enemies.

We are not under Mosaic law. A story from Jesus proved that

LIAR.

Jesus said, The law will remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure. Aren't you a believer? Or do you just parrot the bullshit of your teachers.

Remember "Anyone whose balls have been crushed cannot become a member of the assembly of the Lord. IT'S THE LAW. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven" see Genesis 3:14

Now if you believe what you have said, and if you continue to lie in the name of God, a mortal sin, there is no longer any sacrifice available for your sin, making evil a deliberate choice, no way to forgiveness - even Jesus can't help you - only permanent and perpetual Divine condemnation and the shame of eternal abhorrence. Again, to understand what's at stake see Genesis 3:14

Last edited:
Yes, repentance worthy of forgiveness removes the consequense of sin. But you left something of great importance out. It is only by sinning after receiving knowledge of the truth that there remains no sacrifice for sin, only a terrifying expectation of Judgement.

As Jesus said, "If I had not come and spoken to you you would not be guilty of sin." They were given knowledge of the truth. It was only after Jesus taught what is wrong and what is right that sin became a deliberate choice whether they believed in his testimony or not.

This shows that before Jesus came, no one was guilty of sin. How could anyone be held accountable for doing what was wrong if no one knew what was right? God is just.

In the same way if I had not come and spoken to you all no one would be guilty of sin, but since I have come and shown where wrong and right and judgment lie there is no longer any excuse for sin whether anyone believes me or not.

From now on and until the end of time to continue to sin is to make evil a deliberate choice, a decision from which there is no return with terrifying consequences from which there is no escape.

The bible has been there over 1500 years. there will be no excuse for not knowing what God says is unacceptable.

You like to leave important details out. Sure signs of a conman.

Jesus said to "love one another, as I have loved you." And he was one cold hearted ruthless son of a bitch when expressing love for his enemies.

LIAR.

Jesus said, The law will remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure. Aren't you a believer? Or do you just parrot the bullshit of your teachers.

Remember "Anyone whose balls have been crushed cannot become a member of the assembly of the Lord. IT'S THE LAW. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven" see Genesis 3:14

Now if you believe what you have said, and if you continue to lie in the name of God, a mortal sin, there is no longer any sacrifice available for your sin, making evil a deliberate choice, no way to forgiveness - even Jesus can't help you - only permanent and perpetual Divine condemnation and the shame of eternal abhorrence. Again, to understand what's at stake see Genesis 3:14

God appointed Jesus as judge. I never said law was nullified-you must of. The Nt says. Law will be written on the heart. My teachers teach truth.

So all you have to do is pray to get the holy spirit?
You have to ACCEPT God's calling and be willing to OBEY.

The prophets had the Holy Spirit. Moses, Daniel, David, and thousands more.

It wasn't made available to the masses until Christ's death and Resurrection and the establishment of His Church

You have to ACCEPT God's calling and be willing to OBEY.

The prophets had the Holy Spirit. Moses, Daniel, David, and thousands more.

It wasn't made available to the masses until Christ's death and Resurrection and the establishment of His Church
Not a bad explanation to my question

Forum List

Back