Some of these U.S. school districts are either cowards or slaves to Islam

You do a lot of slinking away from threads where you've made a jackass of yourself. You have proved that you are happy for us schools to get children reciting Islams conversion creed under the pretence that has anything to do with history, whilst they basically ignore the bible. They are forcing islam, not Islamic history, on children in public schools, and no matter how much you like that, there are many that don't and it is unconstitutional, as will be demonstrated.
Yeah....that's not happening.
tilly and others seem to think that the shahada is like a harry potter incantation that will turn everyone muslim if they read it aloud.

or maybe it's more like a beetlejuice thing...
This past December a Virginia school geography class required 9th graders to learn Arabic calligraphy by writing out the Muslim statement of faith, “There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

Students practice calligraphy by writing There is no god but Allah | Fox News

Parents told The Schilling Show that their children were not given the translation of what they were writing.

In other words, there were more than likely a few Christian teenagers in that room who had no idea they were writing, “There is no god but Allah.” But the school district doesn’t seem to think that’s a problem.

“The statement presented as an example of the calligraphy was not translated for students, nor were students asked to translate it, recite it or otherwise adopt or pronounce it as a personal belief,” the district stated.

They said it was all about the art — not about the theology.

“They were simply asked to attempt to artistically render written Arabic in order to understand its artistic complexity,” they stated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a joke. You want to teach art or calligraphy you do not have to use these all important words of Muslim faith to teach it. Especially given how freaked out the secular liberals and ACLU get just hearing the word God or Jesus anywhere! To someone who does not care about God or who is not a Christian, this is no big deal. To someone who knows better, it is a big deal. Hence, the outrage.

Sixteen pages of this thread and you are now further back than where you started from. You have failed to prove anything at all other than your own stupidity.

16 weeks of your presence here and all I can detect from you is a loud mouthed buffoon who provides no evidence to back up all his inane assertions. Rather boring, IOW. I just proved another point in the last post. Just because you are in full denial of the evidence does not change the facts.
Nope you quoted a right wing hater with a track record in this field. Its basically a slight variant on the OP. The school authorities have reacted with dignity to this shit and once again, unless you are a nutjob, its a non story.

world news daily? that is one twisted source of twisted info... let us just sit back and fact check a couple of things wnd has gotten wrong...sheesh

Ironically, these same parents probably had almost the same education on Islam and its early history when they were in school...that kind of stuff doesn't change too much in history classes.

Ironically, these same parents probably had almost the same education on Islam and its early history when they were in school...that kind of stuff doesn't change too much in history classes.
The provision of history is now so much better than when I was in school. We were force fed crap about the british empire and all its wonderful works.
You would assume that a more educated and enlightened society would be the outcome.

The hardcore Left have effectively made the decision that Islam is to be the PC-protected religion. So they're just following through on that decision.

We can therefore expect that, in the future, with every example of murder and carnage and rape and beheading and threat perpetrated by jihadists, they will obediently deflect to the evils of Christianity and/or scream "Islamophobe". They will also defend virtually anything that happens in this area on college campuses.

Book it.
:rolleyes:

why do 'conservative' parents desire uneducated children?
Because we do not want a rendition of how Arab children receive their education. I.E., lies and slices of prejudice towards elements of goodness and truthfulness and Godliness. Instead we get secular humanist materialistic narcissistic hedonistic self-centered destructive degenerative subtle but insidious programming.

Because we do not want a rendition of how Arab children receive their education. I.E., lies and slices of prejudice towards elements of goodness and truthfulness and Godliness. Instead we get secular humanist materialistic narcissistic hedonistic self-centered destructive degenerative subtle but insidious programming.
seems like you just want uneducated kids, which is why you freak out when they learn something you think is scary

The hardcore Left have effectively made the decision that Islam is to be the PC-protected religion. So they're just following through on that decision.

We can therefore expect that, in the future, with every example of murder and carnage and rape and beheading and threat perpetrated by jihadists, they will obediently deflect to the evils of Christianity and/or scream "Islamophobe". They will also defend virtually anything that happens in this area on college campuses.

Book it.
:rolleyes:
Well, at least you didn't try to deny it.

seems like you just want uneducated kids, which is why you freak out when they learn something you think is scary
I do not expect you to understand. So no need to keep trying.

I do not expect you to understand. So no need to keep trying.
i never will be able to understand the desire to keep a child ignorant.

why don't you just explain how and why you find the Shahada offensive to Christians?

why don't you just explain how and why you find the Shahada offensive to Christians?

I think I won't. Because a semi-interested student fades out easily if the lesson is too long.

But put it this way --- If I were to just read the words in some lesson out loud ---- "Satan is my master and the one I will serve." Do you think that bothers the one true God even if we do not mean it in the least?

The answer is YES and it also impacts our own soul.

So take it from there.

I think I won't. Because a semi-interested student fades out easily if the lesson is too long.

But put it this way --- If I were to just read the words in some lesson out loud ---- "Satan is my master and the one I will serve." Do you think that bothers the one true God even if we do not mean it in the least?

So take it from there.
so you believe that "there is no god but God" to be analogous to "Satan is my master?"

seriously, why do you find it offensive for students to learn about other religions?

So take it from there.
so you believe that "there is no god but God" to be analogous to "Satan is my master?"

seriously, why do you find it offensive for students to learn about other religions?

Yes, but when you follow up that statement with "and Mohammed is His prophet", you are making the kids pledge for Islam rather than their usual religion which is more than likely Jesus based.

And no, I don't find it offensive for students to learn about other religions, just not in public school. I think that ALL RELIGION should be kept OUT of public schools.

You wanna start a Muslim school? Go right ahead, we have Catholic and other religious based schools, but pay for going there yourself. Leave my tax dollars out of religious studies for everyone.

So take it from there.

Yes, but when you follow up that statement with "and Mohammed is His prophet", you are making the kids pledge for Islam rather than their usual religion which is more than likely Jesus based.
That's not a pledge.
And no, I don't find it offensive for students to learn about other religions, just not in public school. I think that ALL RELIGION should be kept OUT of public schools.
religion plays an important part in history, the world today, and art. why would you have schools ignore that?
You wanna start a Muslim school? Go right ahead, we have Catholic and other religious based schools, but pay for going there yourself. Leave my tax dollars out of religious studies for everyone.
so you do find it offensive that kids should learn about the beliefs of various religions

So take it from there.

That's not a pledge.
religion plays an important part in history, the world today, and art. why would you have schools ignore that?
so you do find it offensive that kids should learn about the beliefs of various religions

If a child in a public school wants to learn about other religions, let them do it on their own time with their parents. My school didn't teach about other religions except in the context of the Crusades being Jews vs. Christians, and other things like that, but it never got into the dogma of the religion itself, just that certain faith based groups did certain things.

Me? I learned about various religions when I got interested in it in my late 20's early 30's. I didn't learn about them in public school.

So take it from there.

That's not a pledge.

If a child in a public school wants to learn about other religions, let them do it on their own time with their parents. My school didn't teach about other religions except in the context of the Crusades being Jews vs. Christians
your school obviously did you a disservice
, and other things like that, but it never got into the dogma of the religion itself, just that certain faith based groups did certain things.

Me? I learned about various religions when I got interested in it in my late 20's early 30's. I didn't learn about them in public school.[/QUOTE]
that you received a poor education is hardly a reason that others should too

Forum List

Back