Some of these U.S. school districts are either cowards or slaves to Islam

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
What they are doing to the parents of this student is unconscionable, IMO. A marine parent, no less, who objects to the mandated school assignment of having to write that “there is no god by Allah” (for starters) is now banned from attending his daughter’s graduation. An isolated incident? Not really. But as much as our public schools and federal government and courts now despise any mention of Christianity, it makes one what wonder what in the heck is going on? I won’t hold my breath waiting for an editorial in a liberal newspaper or TV news outlet to comment on this.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Excerpts from the article below:

The lawsuit charges that school officials concealed the curriculum by using two separate history textbooks, one of which contained the Islamic teachings and which students were required to leave at school. The other, which did not contain the teachings, was allowed to be taken home, the complaint explains. The school also excised the Islamic teachings from the course syllabus.

The students, the complaint says, were required to “write out and confess the shahada, the Islamic profession of faith.” The legal team notes the shahada states, “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

“For non-Muslims, reciting the statement is sufficient to convert one to Islam,” the complaint says. “Moreover, the second part of the statement, ‘Muhammad is the messenger of Allah,’ signifies the person has accepted Muhammad as their spiritual leader. The teenager was also required to memorize and recite the Five Pillars of Islam.”

Not only did the district refuse permission for C.W. to opt out of the religious assignments, it imposed grades of zero. Further, the complaint says, the district disparaged Christianity in multiple ways, including the statement, “Most Muslims’ faith is stronger than the average Christian.” The district taught that the West engages in “imperialistic pursuits” and insists “men are the managers of women.”

Read more at Marine banned from daughter’s graduation for exposing Islamic ‘indoctrination’

One jerk had issues, threatened violence, and got banned. This isn't news, he's an asshole.
I lack any ambition whatsoever to do the leg work to show you this is not an isolated incident.

Especially because anything I cherish you call garbage and vice versa.

I'm wondering why a public school is teaching religion.

If they are teaching religion in public schools, it should be stopped by whoever is in charge of the school.

One jerk had issues, threatened violence, and got banned. This isn't news, he's an asshole.
I lack any ambition whatsoever to do the leg work to show you this is not an isolated incident.

Especially because anything I cherish you call garbage and vice versa.
I have no interest in jerkoffs who believe their children are being made into secret Muslims. And neither should you.

If they are teaching religion in public schools, it should be stopped by whoever is in charge of the school.
What's wrong with teaching what people kill each other over?

If you make room for one religion, you have to make room for all religions, or else leave religion out of the public schools.

I'd be pissed if this was going on in my area as well.

What's wrong with teaching what people kill each other over?

If you make room for one religion, you have to make room for all religions, or else leave religion out of the public schools.

I'd be pissed if this was going on in my area as well.
It's a Comparative Religion and History class. I believe they have that covered eh?

I don't know, the Satanism section might be kind of thin. Shall we storm the campus until they fix it?

What we really need to do is shut down public schools and give parents vouchers which they can use to go to any school they choose.

What they are doing to the parents of this student is unconscionable, IMO. A marine parent, no less, who objects to the mandated school assignment of having to write that “there is no god by Allah” (for starters) is now banned from attending his daughter’s graduation. An isolated incident? Not really. But as much as our public schools and federal government and courts now despise any mention of Christianity, it makes one what wonder what in the heck is going on? I won’t hold my breath waiting for an editorial in a liberal newspaper or TV news outlet to comment on this.

The lawsuit charges that school officials concealed the curriculum by using two separate history textbooks, one of which contained the Islamic teachings and which students were required to leave at school. The other, which did not contain the teachings, was allowed to be taken home, the complaint explains. The school also excised the Islamic teachings from the course syllabus.

The students, the complaint says, were required to “write out and confess the shahada, the Islamic profession of faith.” The legal team notes the shahada states, “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

“For non-Muslims, reciting the statement is sufficient to convert one to Islam,” the complaint says. “Moreover, the second part of the statement, ‘Muhammad is the messenger of Allah,’ signifies the person has accepted Muhammad as their spiritual leader. The teenager was also required to memorize and recite the Five Pillars of Islam.”

Not only did the district refuse permission for C.W. to opt out of the religious assignments, it imposed grades of zero. Further, the complaint says, the district disparaged Christianity in multiple ways, including the statement, “Most Muslims’ faith is stronger than the average Christian.” The district taught that the West engages in “imperialistic pursuits” and insists “men are the managers of women.”

Read more at Marine banned from daughter’s graduation for exposing Islamic ‘indoctrination’

democrats are at war to end America.

Radical Islam is their ally in the fight.

Like all Communist scumbags, you support separation of church and state, unless it's Islam. Forcing a child to recite "I accept Jesus as my personal lord and Savior" is a horrendous crime, But forcing a child to say "There is no god but allah, and Muhammad is his messenger" is cool with you.

That's because radical Islam is your ally in the war you wage to destroy the Republic.

What we really need to do is shut down public schools and give parents vouchers which they can use to go to any school they choose.
"...the social science will never be much improved untill the People unanimously know and Consider themselvs as the fountain of Power and untill they shall know how to manage it Wisely and honestly. reformation must begin with the \Body of the/ People which can be done only, to affect, in their Educations. the Whole People must take \upon/ themselvs the Education of the Whole People and must be willing to bear the expences of it. there should not be a district of one Mile square without a school in it, not founded by a Charitable individual but maintained at the expence of the People themselvs..." - John Adams

http://rotunda.upress.virginia.edu/founders/FOEA-03-01-02-0254

Like all Communist scumbags, you support separation of church and state, unless it's Islam. Forcing a child to recite "I accept Jesus as my personal lord and Savior" is a horrendous crime, But forcing a child to say "There is no god but allah, and Muhammad is his messenger" is cool with you.

That's because radical Islam is your ally in the war you wage to destroy the Republic.
No one forced anything. No one was converted. Religion should be taught, as with anything humans kill each other over.

It's a Comparative Religion and History class. I believe they have that covered eh?

I don't know, the Satanism section might be kind of thin. Shall we storm the campus until they fix it?

I doubt what you claim is true; it rarely is, but on the off chance :link::link::link::link::link::link:
Look it up. He's the first asshole to have a sissy fit, and threaten people.

"...the social science will never be much improved untill the People unanimously know and Consider themselvs as the fountain of Power and untill they shall know how to manage it Wisely and honestly. reformation must begin with the \Body of the/ People which can be done only, to affect, in their Educations. the Whole People must take \upon/ themselvs the Education of the Whole People and must be willing to bear the expences of it. there should not be a district of one Mile square without a school in it, not founded by a Charitable individual but maintained at the expence of the People themselvs..." - John Adams

Wise words.

Too bad YOU don't understand them.

democrats are at war to end America.

Radical Islam is their ally in the fight.
Do grow up, truly.

Wise words.

Too bad YOU don't understand them.
Oh, but I do. Want other Founding Fathers, also on the benefits of Public Education?

No one forced anything. No one was converted. Religion should be taught, as with anything humans kill each other over.

As usual, you display reading comprehension and integrity problems.

{
The students, the complaint says, were required to “write out and confess the shahada, the Islamic profession of faith.”

The lawsuit charges that school officials concealed the curriculum by using two separate history textbooks, one of which contained the Islamic teachings and which students were required to leave at school. The other, which did not contain the teachings, was allowed to be taken home, the

So you lied about it being a comparative religion class, it is in fact history, and you lied about the requirement to confess the Shahada.

Eh, you're a leftist, most of what you post are lies.

Forum List

Back