some liberal give me one reason I should vote democrat?

I suggest that third parties are the solution to this quagmire the defines our government.Check out the Green Party at their website, they have fresh approaches to our pressing problems.

I suggest that third parties are the solution to this quagmire the defines our government.Check out the Green Party at their website, they have fresh approaches to our pressing problems.

They're worse than the Democrats with their take from the rich and give to the animals bullshit.:lol:

Okay, then Alanya makes 9? Let me know if we're leaving anybody else out! :lol:

My point is, Democrats have a proven track record of steering the economy into better shape. They will create an environment that will better reward your kids' work.

Proven track record? Where have you been?

Obamacare will push 2 million workers out of labor market: CBO - Washington Times
A report by Congress' nonpartisan budget analysts seems to have thrown Democrats onto the defensive after it concluded that the party's drive to boost the federal minimum wage could cost a half-million jobs by 2016.
Minimum wage report puts Democrats on defensive | Business & Technology | The Seattle Times

And what about that big hand out they recently passed out? What was it something like a million dollars per job created?
You talking about that proven track record?

oh my number is off a tad bit -->
Obama’s Economists: ‘Stimulus’ Has Cost $278,000 per Job
Obama?s Economists: ?Stimulus? Has Cost $278,000 per Job | The Weekly Standard
Those are some expensive jobs.

are these the proven track record you're talking about?:cuckoo:

This proven track record.

• Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents
  • Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents
  • Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)
  • Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)
  • Republican presidents added 2.5 times more to the national debt than Democratic presidents
  • The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations

They want you to pay higher taxes.
Pay more for gas.
Pay more for food.
Pay more for housing.
Pay more for insurance.
etc.

The far left wants your money!

You know Red States have lower taxes because they are heavily subsidized by the Federal Government? Right? It's been posted so many times on the USMB, you would have to be determined to stay ignorant to not know that.

What the fuck? The entire blue state of Washington is subside with government military contact s who are you trying to fool?

So you don't deny it. Good. That's why Red States are the ultimate "welfare queens".

Okay, then Alanya makes 9? Let me know if we're leaving anybody else out! :lol:

My point is, Democrats have a proven track record of steering the economy into better shape. They will create an environment that will better reward your kids' work.

Obamacare will push 2 million workers out of labor market: CBO - Washington Times

Minimum wage report puts Democrats on defensive | Business & Technology | The Seattle Times

And what about that big hand out they recently passed out? What was it something like a million dollars per job created?

• Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents
  • Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents
  • Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)
  • Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)
  • Republican presidents added 2.5 times more to the national debt than Democratic presidents
  • The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations

I can't verify everything you said but I can prove one item on the list a lie.
Obama has added more to national debt than the previous 43 presidents combined,

The Obama administration passed another fiscal milestone this week, according to new data released by the Treasury Department. As of the close of business on Oct. 3, the total national debt was $14,837,099,271,196.71—up about $44.8 billion from Sept. 30.

That means that in the less-than-three-years Obama has been in office, the federal debt has increased by $4.212 trillion--more than the total national debt of about $4.1672 trillion accumulated by all 41 U.S. presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...residents-george-washington-through-george-hw
If that's a lie I'll have to assume it's all a lie.
So why are you lying for him? What interest does it serve to argue a lie? Or do you actually believe that bullshit you just spouted?

Last edited:
I see where people vote just for the party they belong too....instead of voting for the "person" who would be our best leader, they vote just because they belong to a certain party. They vote for all the wrong reasons, and that is why we are not in the worst situation in our lifetimes.
At the national level, the party and the person become synonymous. If you don't carry the party line, you won't get the support you need to accomplish the goals needed to be considered a good leader. In Washington, you need the support of your party.

Can you actually name any of the people's business that has been accomplished? I dare you to state that our Congress has accomplished ANYTHING of note! All they seem to do is block/stall any legislation or repeal what WAS passed.

Note: Because Americans seem to think that voting the same people into office will produce different results, I dub the American public MIND CONTROLLED!! It was tried in Russia, and its been tried here in America--with ever-proven results. This nation is a basket case. It's over. Completely corrupt, self-interested people running the government, yet the public keeps voting them back into office--now that's the definition of insanity,period. I suggest that third parties are the solution to this quagmire that defines our government. Check out the Green Party at their website, they have fresh approaches to our pressing problems.
Congress accomplishes nothing because the two sides are too far apart to compromise on issues. This is primarily due to the rise of the Tea Party. Democrats are no more liberal now than they were 15 years ago but Republicans have drifted further and further and further to the right. In the last presidential election Republican presidential candidates favored abolishing child labor laws and allowing states to secede from union.

Lmao you want to go back to the 1800s? Not a single Democrat voted for the 14th amendment.

I can't verify everything you said but I can prove one item on the list a lie.
Obama has added more to national debt than the previous 43 presidents combined,

The Obama administration passed another fiscal milestone this week, according to new data released by the Treasury Department. As of the close of business on Oct. 3, the total national debt was $14,837,099,271,196.71—up about $44.8 billion from Sept. 30.

That means that in the less-than-three-years Obama has been in office, the federal debt has increased by $4.212 trillion--more than the total national debt of about $4.1672 trillion accumulated by all 41 U.S. presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined | CNS News
If that's a lie I'll have to assume it's all a lie.
So why are you lying for him? What interest does it serve to argue a lie? Or do you actually believe that bullshit you just spouted?

The fun part of your "facts" is that all the debt was racked up under Bush.

2 wars.
Department of Homeland Security.
Several huge Tax cuts.
Medicare Entitlement.

And NO way to pay for it.

The 2 wars was over under obama he just had to maintain the peace.

Just that simple

If you are a moderate, you should vote democrat.

If you like government actually governing, you should vote democrat.

If you believe in forming actual solutions to problems, you should vote democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And move back to a blue state?
The weather? No.thanks
Hospitals ? No.thanks after Obama care
Jobs? Name a blue state that out performs a red state
Girls as governors? More women republicans
by far as democrats.no thanks
Cheap rent? That's a laugh in blue states
Cheap property taxes? See above
Not racist? Drove up to Madison Wisconsin.a.year.ago, was wondering what was missing at a no thanks.

Democrats don't offer me anything in 2014

Q. Why should you vote for a Democrat?

A. The D's are the lesser of two evils and less likely to transform our nation into the Plutocracy the current Republican Party hopes to achieve.

And still not one valid reason to vote far left!

Kosh, what exacty is the difference between the "far left" and the moderate left in your mind? Who, to you, is left and who is far left?

Kosh will never answer your question simply because s/he has no idea. Kosh is simply a parrot with no ability to think and seems happy to be ignorant.

Wave your justa political parid for Obama drone and we all know it

Lmao you want to go back to the 1800s? Not a single Democrat voted for the 14th amendment.

Herein ^^^ is an example of abject ignorance and the Big Lie. The dumb ones repeat the lie in this form and others over and over, and actually believe they are describing a truth. Sad, truly sad.

If you are a moderate, you should vote democrat.

If you like government actually governing, you should vote democrat.

If you believe in forming actual solutions to problems, you should vote democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You're serious?

You know Red States have lower taxes because they are heavily subsidized by the Federal Government? Right? It's been posted so many times on the USMB, you would have to be determined to stay ignorant to not know that.

What the fuck? The entire blue state of Washington is subside with government military contact s who are you trying to fool?

So you don't deny it. Good. That's why Red States are the ultimate "welfare queens".

Simple solution: If you don't like paying for welfare, put an end to the welfare programs.

Forum List

Back