some liberal give me one reason I should vote democrat?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
And move back to a blue state?
The weather? No.thanks
Hospitals ? No.thanks after Obama care
Jobs? Name a blue state that out performs a red state
Girls as governors? More women republicans
by far as democrats.no thanks
Cheap rent? That's a laugh in blue states
Cheap property taxes? See above
Not racist? Drove up to Madison Wisconsin.a.year.ago, was wondering what was missing at a no thanks.

Democrats don't offer me anything in 2014

They want you to pay higher taxes.
Pay more for gas.
Pay more for food.
Pay more for housing.
Pay more for insurance.
etc.

The far left wants your money!

If you can declare yourself to be a minority, that is covered in the Liberal handbook on how to subvert a nation, you can claim a free Obumaphone, and up to $400 in food stamps per month!

FINALLY make the megarich pay more like their fair share and invest in training and education, infrastructure that we need. How bout immigration reform to include the deserving and a good SS/ID card to stop the mess. Save ACA that saves money EVERYWHERE. Basically, reality and intelligence...

Democrats are advocates of quality education, which would help you improve your clearly poor thinking and writing skills.

Democrats are all talk and no go. They run the government schools. Yet, they keep getting worse. Their only solution is more money for the same gang of incompetents who couldn't get it right before.

FINALLY make the megarich pay more like their fair share and invest in training and education, infrastructure that we need. How bout immigration reform to include the deserving and a good SS/ID card to stop the mess. Save ACA that saves money EVERYWHERE. Basically, reality and intelligence...

Those are all reasons to vote against Democrats.

Just more of the same rape, pillage and plunder.

X

Democrats are advocates of quality education, which would help you improve your clearly poor thinking and writing skills.

I make like 60 thousand dollars here a year. Don't need proper spelling skills to.fix A machine let program 6 Axis robot.

By the way.net first wife was an English major and she died at 44 years old. So who wins.street smarts or collage smarts
?

And move back to a blue state?
The weather? No.thanks
Hospitals ? No.thanks after Obama care
Jobs? Name a blue state that out performs a red state
Girls as governors? More women republicans
by far as democrats.no thanks
Cheap rent? That's a laugh in blue states
Cheap property taxes? See above
Not racist? Drove up to Madison Wisconsin.a.year.ago, was wondering what was missing at a no thanks.

Democrats don't offer me anything in 2014

You shouldn't move to NY, Ca, or any "blue state".

Democrats don't benefit me at my age. It's all take.were coming up to July 4the and the way I see it most democrats Pisa on on it and wipe the constitution with thier Ass.

Those are all reasons to vote against Democrats.

Just more of the same rape, pillage and plunder.

Wrong again. It's Voodoo tax rates that have ruined the nonrich- see sig pp1- and all the above that's helping them. Obviously except to totally misled Fox/Rush/Becketc bots...

Democrats don't benefit me at my age. It's all take.were coming up to July 4the and the way I see it most democrats Pisa on on it and wipe the constitution with thier Ass.
What do they wipe off the Constitution?

Oh, yea, never mind. They wipe away original intent, frames of reference, selected amendments, etc.

What the fuck are you ranting about? You know howw mane people personally? Five?

If you include ALL taxes and fees, the nonrich now pay more percentage wise than the rich, and big corporations less than small business. Pub dupes!! We need more DEMAND!!

If I move back to blue state . Can I expect A lower cost of living? Tell me where and what blue state and I will pack my things and move there.

Forum List

Back