Some good news on North Korea

U.S. directly communicating with North Korea, seeks dialogue

Cool. Communication is an absolute requirement for progress.

Meanwhile, back on the mainland, all our wingers can do is attack each other.

As I commented on another thread, yes, Fat Boy Kim has been calling Wash. DC asking them if Trump really means it (would blow up NK).

And their resounding answer to him was: "Yes. He really means it!"

Fat Boy on the ropes biting his nails, as China cuts off all NK business ties in China.

Another victory for the Donald.

The world has leaned on Trump and called his bluff and Donald leaned right back. Trump is no bluff. What a shock to the world after 8 years of a president who was NOTHING BUT a bluff.

Viva La Donald.
That is the beauty of unpredictability, isn't it? Obama was as predictable as the sunrise. Blah Blah "strongest possible language" Blah Blah "Let me be perfectly clear" Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah....

As I commented on another thread, yes, Fat Boy Kim has been calling Wash. DC asking them if Trump really means it (would blow up NK).

Fat Boy on the ropes biting his nails, as China cuts off all NK business ties in China.

The world has leaned on Trump and called his bluff and Donald leaned right back. Trump is no bluff. What a shock to the world after 8 years of a president who was NOTHING BUT a bluff.

Viva La Donald.
That is the beauty of unpredictability, isn't it? Obama was as predictable as the sunrise. Blah Blah "strongest possible language" Blah Blah "Let me be perfectly clear" Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah....

Trump has lived up to his mantra. I am expecting he will walk away from NAFTA too, he knows it would increase his support in places outside of New York and California by about 5-10%. Along with the wall, it would be the most ambitious and steadfast hardball approach to an issue hurting American citizens. Considering his hard push for tax decreases, it's clear he is tired of citizens getting screwed.

So, in regards to North Korea, yes he is unpredictable. Just ask Syria when the missiles hit or when he deployed the MOAB. One minute Kim will be eating a massive feast in his home, the next minute he will be running out with only the shirt on his back, destined for a year of hiding in bunkers as the Americans start a massive bombing campaign against him.

Depending on the challenge, unpredictability can be a strong quality.

and all you can do is whine about it.
:itsok:
I know he is disappointed, Trump is getting done the exact opposite of what he predicted.
He's somehow proud of the fact that he's incapable of anything more than attacks, insults and sloganeering.

You'd have to ask him.
I know he is a liberal hack.

Viva La Donald.
You forgot, anything he didn't agree with. He would tell everyone else, we as Americans are better than this. All the while he was tearing America apart.

They might have the bomb but they can't yet deliver it. And patience my ass! One step at a time! There is a LOT that Donald can do about it!

well, no, there really isn't.

He can't attack them without wrecking the world economy. Japan and South Korea are too close.

He can't really impose meaningful economic sanctions.

I see you are a man of little intelligence but a lot of Kool-Aid. The generals back him 100% and yes, the Chinese are scared shitless for all the reasons I've already given.

The Chinese are laughing at Trump because they know he's a clown.

And if you think NK is not a threat, here they are training their children to hate and fight America. Time to stomp this stuff out. Decades of talking, diplomacy and UN sanctions have brought us this. Time to make NK's WORST FEARS a reality.

North Korea isn't a threat because it's an impoverished country where the people eat grass to stay alive.

But I do have a solution. Take very right wing Trump Supporter, and put him on the front line. The red hats will make you easier to shoot.

It doesn't sound promising.

The goal of any initial dialogue would be simple: finding out directly from North Korea what it wants to discuss.

“We haven’t even gotten that far yet,” he said.

Trying to tamp down expectations, the State Department said later there were no signs Pyongyang was interested in talks.

“North Korean officials have shown no indication that they are interested in or are ready for talks regarding denuclearization,” department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in a statement.

Talks are to test what his objective is. America can then say "we tried", before any potential military action.

Also, Kim's very existence is at risk, China could be persuaded I'm sure to replace this tinpot dictator with another of Chinas choice, as long as they realize that his replacement must be peaceful and abandon nuclear ambitions.

What compelling reason would they have to do that? They know we can't attack without triggering WWIII, and there's no good reason for NK to give up her nukes.

Viva La Donald.

No matter how much these patsies, shills and others try to state it, without question, Trumps actions against North Korea were both necessary and invaluable in forcing N Korea to stop their actions.

I and others on here have stated it, and it's no secret to anyone who understands history and dictators that they only understand strong language. Language that must become action if our species is to survive. Trump stated this clearly and he's right, N Korea does not understand hugs and kisses. Any talking they engage in is only because of the threat of war and economic collapse (which means, his head on a stick being pranced around the city). Maybe the bombers buzzing outside his borders spooked him.

No matter what happens, this was not Trumps doing, he inherited this mess, and I'm glad hes calling it out for what it is and confronting it. He has the right administration to deal with these sob's, that's for sure. Successive governments sitting on their hands, placing the globe at risk of some snotty nosed sob from N Korea deciding to launch a nuke.

China has the most to lose, because they have an empire and are totally reliant on a passive world to let them do as they please. I hope Trump deals with this accordingly and still confronts Chinese economic abuses so that in the long run, the risks of North Korea or any other country being full backed by China is not as large a possibility.
"Stop their actions"

Uh...what? They tested another nuke...they have been flying missiles over Japan...not sure what universe you live in, friend...

well, no, there really isn't.
He can't attack them
He can't really impose
The Chinese are laughing
North Korea isn't a threat

Well I guess time will prove one of us right. Not only are you wrong about what Trump can do, the Chinese are squirming, not laughing, and the people eating grass aren't the ones we're worried about. It is all the well-paid, well-fed soldiers of his military.

Well I guess time will prove one of us right. Not only are you wrong about what Trump can do, the Chinese are squirming, not laughing, and the people eating grass aren't the ones we're worried about. It is all the well-paid, well-fed soldiers of his military.

The well fed conscripts of his military are using vintage 1950's weapons.

Look, I know that you have to stay scared to support a bloated military industrial complex, but the reality is, North Korea isn't a threat to anyone but it's own people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back