Some good news on North Korea

Avoiding war is a good outcome if there is a honest effort on part of North Korean dictators to change. I still think we must push for human rights everywhere, we as humans are scumbags if we don't.

In the meantime. Peace will do. In the long term, push for human rights and/or arm and educate his people to fight for it themselves.

Oh, and China can go to hell.

U.S. directly communicating with North Korea, seeks dialogue

Cool. Communication is an absolute requirement for progress.

Meanwhile, back on the mainland, all our wingers can do is attack each other.

As I commented on another thread, yes, Fat Boy Kim has been calling Wash. DC asking them if Trump really means it (would blow up NK).

And their resounding answer to him was: "Yes. He really means it!"

Fat Boy on the ropes biting his nails, as China cuts off all NK business ties in China.

Another victory for the Donald.

The world has leaned on Trump and called his bluff and Donald leaned right back. Trump is no bluff. What a shock to the world after 8 years of a president who was NOTHING BUT a bluff.

Viva La Donald.

As I commented on another thread, yes, Fat Boy Kim has been calling Wash. DC asking them if Trump really means it (would blow up NK).

Fat Boy on the ropes biting his nails, as China cuts off all NK business ties in China.

The world has leaned on Trump and called his bluff and Donald leaned right back. Trump is no bluff. What a shock to the world after 8 years of a president who was NOTHING BUT a bluff.

Viva La Donald.

No matter how much these patsies, shills and others try to state it, without question, Trumps actions against North Korea were both necessary and invaluable in forcing N Korea to stop their actions.

I and others on here have stated it, and it's no secret to anyone who understands history and dictators that they only understand strong language. Language that must become action if our species is to survive. Trump stated this clearly and he's right, N Korea does not understand hugs and kisses. Any talking they engage in is only because of the threat of war and economic collapse (which means, his head on a stick being pranced around the city). Maybe the bombers buzzing outside his borders spooked him.

No matter what happens, this was not Trumps doing, he inherited this mess, and I'm glad hes calling it out for what it is and confronting it. He has the right administration to deal with these sob's, that's for sure. Successive governments sitting on their hands, placing the globe at risk of some snotty nosed sob from N Korea deciding to launch a nuke.

China has the most to lose, because they have an empire and are totally reliant on a passive world to let them do as they please. I hope Trump deals with this accordingly and still confronts Chinese economic abuses so that in the long run, the risks of North Korea or any other country being full backed by China is not as large a possibility.

Viva La Donald.

No matter how much these patsies, shills and others try to state it, without question, Trumps actions against North Korea were both necessary and invaluable in forcing N Korea to stop their actions.

I and others on here have stated it, and it's no secret to anyone who understands history and dictators that they only understand strong language. Language that must become action if our species is to survive. Trump stated this clearly and he's right, N Korea does not understand hugs and kisses. Any talking they engage in is only because of the threat of war and economic collapse (which means, his head on a stick being pranced around the city). Maybe the bombers buzzing outside his borders spooked him.

No matter what happens, this was not Trumps doing, he inherited this mess, and I'm glad hes calling it out for what it is and confronting it. He has the right administration to deal with these sob's, that's for sure. Successive governments sitting on their hands, placing the globe at risk of some snotty nosed sob from N Korea deciding to launch a nuke.

China has the most to lose, because they have an empire and are totally reliant on a passive world to let them do as they please. I hope Trump deals with this accordingly and still confronts Chinese economic abuses so that in the long run, the risks of North Korea or any other country being full backed by China is not as large a possibility.

The funny thing about common sense is that there are very few with it! Common sense is actually very UNcommon. While all the idiots bleat about Trump, you can bet that had Hillary gotten in office, NK would be well on their way to being a full nuclear state! And with that following, Iran.

Instead, Trump has his steel toed boots on and is stomping Little Kim a new mud hole. The establishment doesn't know what to do or figure on Trump because he's not one of them and doesn't play by their rules! Little Kim now realizes that Trump WOULD nuke them right off the planet and China is scared shitless that they could have a nuclear war in their backyard, lose all trade with the USA, have massive immigration fleeing over the border into their country and end up with the US Military permanently ensconced a few miles over the border! They have kicked it up a notch and are now pulling the rug out from Kim, backing off from supporting him and all Kim's business ties to China have been stopped. You can bet Kim in sweating bullets. He has played his best bluff and Trump called him out on it.

Trump is stomping this little asshole and hopefully, never will have fired a shot in doing so. And you can be very sure the Ayatollahs of Iran are watching closely and worrying---- they are next.

Donald Trump, the best thing since sliced bread. He is like chemotherapy for a sick globe with cancer. He is like that terrible-tasting medicine that makes you well in no time. You don't want to like him, but if you have half a brain, you know you need him.

The funny thing about common sense is that there are very few with it! Common sense is actually very UNcommon. While all the idiots bleat about Trump, you can bet that had Hillary gotten in office, NK would be well on their way to being a full nuclear state! And with that following, Iran.

except NK is already a nuclear state, and there isn't much the Orange Shitgibbon can do about it.

Instead, Trump has his steel toed boots on and is stomping Little Kim a new mud hole. The establishment doesn't know what to do or figure on Trump because he's not one of them and doesn't play by their rules! Little Kim now realizes that Trump WOULD nuke them right off the planet and China is scared shitless that they could have a nuclear war in their backyard, lose all trade with the USA, have massive immigration fleeing over the border into their country and end up with the US Military permanently ensconced a few miles over the border!

Actually, the only thing they are worried about is Trump pushing the button before the Generals can shoot him. The Chinese aren't scared. They know Trump is all talk and no action.

So here's how this is going to play out. The North Koreans will pretend to relent, the other sane countries of the world will put together another aid package for them.

except NK is already a nuclear state, and there isn't much the Orange Shitgibbon can do about it.

They might have the bomb but they can't yet deliver it. And patience my ass! One step at a time! There is a LOT that Donald can do about it!

Actually, the only thing they are worried about is Trump pushing the button before the Generals can shoot him. The Chinese aren't scared. They know Trump is all talk and no action.

I see you are a man of little intelligence but a lot of Kool-Aid. The generals back him 100% and yes, the Chinese are scared shitless for all the reasons I've already given.

And if you think NK is not a threat, here they are training their children to hate and fight America. Time to stomp this stuff out. Decades of talking, diplomacy and UN sanctions have brought us this. Time to make NK's WORST FEARS a reality.

nk1.jpg

Last edited:
If it gets through to Kim Blob the US can turn his "nation" into sand, good news.

Will talking with them convince them to get rid of their nukes and future nuclear ambitions. If the answer is no, are talks really that good?

Talks are to test what his objective is. America can then say "we tried", before any potential military action.

Also, Kim's very existence is at risk, China could be persuaded I'm sure to replace this tinpot dictator with another of Chinas choice, as long as they realize that his replacement must be peaceful and abandon nuclear ambitions.

Will talking with them convince them to get rid of their nukes and future nuclear ambitions. If the answer is no, are talks really that good?

Talks are to test what his objective is. America can then say "we tried", before any potential military action.

Also, Kim's very existence is at risk, China could be persuaded I'm sure to replace this tinpot dictator with another of Chinas choice, as long as they realize that his replacement must be peaceful and abandon nuclear ambitions.
Any attempt to replace Kim would make Kim devastate Seoul with artillery. If we are hoping for China to do anything, we may as well just do it ourselves.

As crazy as it sounds, i feel like a first nuclear strike is almost the only solution. Can we do that without irradiating the entire region? Probably not. It would effect every country around them. Maybe we could build thousands of MOABs and annihilate them that way? There wouldnt be nuclear fallout, but i dont know how realistic that idea is.

i think that JoeB is correct , norks have nukes and they aren't going to stop their quest for more nukes . Course , whatever TRUMP decides is ok with me .

Last edited:

-------------------------------- his objective is to have nukes , nothing more than that SCanadian .

Talks are good, but that will not stop FatBoy. He will continue to build his arsenal and play pretend he is backing down only to surprise us later on. But...we can also play pretend as well and be ready for it.

Who knows what these guys talk about. Still, anything we do militarily would put South Korea and Japan in grave danger, so we'd damn sure better have all the info we can get.

Forum List

Back