"Some girls, they rape so easy."

Wow. A comment from an interview in December, he quotes a statement his father made to him as a cautionary note, but that's just "typical white behavior" I guess

"When a Chetek Alert reporter asked state Rep. Roger Rivard in December to comment on the case in which a 14-year-old girl accused a 17-year-old boy of sexually assaulting her, the Rice Lake lawmaker said his father told him: "Some girls, they rape so easy." Rivard said last week the comment was his father's way of warning him that a woman could agree to sex but then later claim the act wasn't consensual."

14 year old girls rape easiest of all because it's ALL rape. Even if the girl takes your pants off herself it's still rape.

Not necessarily if it's with a 15 yr old boy.

Just saying. It's presented as "woo hoo 14 year old girls are shore easy to rape" like it's a good thing.

But obviously that wasn't what he was saying, he was saying that his DAD told him sex with a 14 y.o. is a risky proposition.

And he's absolutely right.

who is ganging up on people?

:lol: His multiple personalities are ganging up on himself, silly! Just look at his avi, he absolutely loves the abuse...

About 10 minutes late. :lol::lol::lol: But as I predicted. Is jillidiot not well? :clap2::clap2:

Can't even troll correctly. And yours is similar to catzmeow...how utterly odd. That and she's never come back to her own thread! Ironically you always show up in catzmeow's and jillyidiot's place....:eusa_boohoo:...and on que.

You three (LOL)..are so "tricky" but then again it is that time of year.

Last edited:
Why on earth would any Rep politician be stupid enough to say something like this? even if their intentions were innocent, they should know by now how Democrats will jump on this and make them look like an idiot.

Wow. A comment from an interview in December, he quotes a statement his father made to him as a cautionary note, but that's just "typical white behavior" I guess

"When a Chetek Alert reporter asked state Rep. Roger Rivard in December to comment on the case in which a 14-year-old girl accused a 17-year-old boy of sexually assaulting her, the Rice Lake lawmaker said his father told him: "Some girls, they rape so easy." Rivard said last week the comment was his father's way of warning him that a woman could agree to sex but then later claim the act wasn't consensual."

14 year old girls rape easiest of all because it's ALL rape. Even if the girl takes your pants off herself it's still rape.

Of course, if a 14 year year old girl tried to take my pants off her I'd throw her ass out of the room. No excuse for a grown man to even put himself in a situation like that with a minor.

Once again, Valerie, catzmeow and jillyidiot appear together...disappear together.

Sorry for that interruption. I return you to your regular programming.

Of course, if a 14 year year old girl tried to take my pants off her I'd throw her ass out of the room. No excuse for a grown man to even put himself in a situation like that with a minor.

What I want is a 30 year old hot woman to take my pants off. :D

^ Aww look how poor Snivelpus just can't stop himself.

Shoe fits, which it obviously does...wear it. I'm done but I doubt you are....well one of your three personalities are...:lol::lol:

I'll bet that you 3 have each other on speed dial and when you're posting and in a bind.... you call out the reinforcements. :clap2:

Because none of you do very well on your own. :D

Last edited:
who is ganging up on people?

:lol: His multiple personalities are ganging up on himself, silly! Just look at his avi, he absolutely loves the abuse...

About 10 minutes late. :lol::lol::lol: But as I predicted. Is jillidiot not well? :clap2::clap2:

Can't even troll correctly. And yours is similar to catzmeow...how utterly odd. That and she's never come back to her own thread! Ironically you always show up in catzmeow's and jillyidiot's place....:eusa_boohoo:...and on que.

You three (LOL)..are so "tricky" but then again it is that time of year.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that Beretta is defending the Republican who made that retarded comment. Then, of course, the question is....why would he?

^ Aww look how poor Snivelpus just can't stop himself.

Shoe fits, which it obviously does...wear it. I'm done but I doubt you are....well one of your three personalities are...:lol::lol:

I'll bet that you 3 have each other on speed dial and when you're posting and in a bind.... you call out the reinforcements. :clap2:

Because none of you do very well on your own. :D

:eusa_think:.. mmm this sounds familiar...:lol:

Wisconsin politician's comments on the rape of a 14-year-old girl at her school.

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

A number of prominent Republicans, including vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, rescinded their endorsements of Rivard after his comments. Rivard also has lost the support of the Republican Assembly Campaign Committee, the main campaign operation for Assembly Republicans. However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.

Kudos to Ryan and Walker for disavowing this douchetool, but it's interesting how Wisconsin Right to Life and Pro-Life Wisconsin are still supporting him.

Who knew downplaying rape was a family value? Jeebus. :cuckoo:

However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.

Wisconsin Family Action endorsed Rivard on Tuesday. He was among 45 candidates endorsed by the group, which opposes abortion and gay marriage and says it is committed to boosting family values.

In an interview, Wisconsin Family Action director Julaine Appling said that her group endorsed Rivard because of his stance on issues.

When a Chetek Alert reporter asked state Rep. Roger Rivard in December to comment on the case in which a 14-year-old girl accused a 17-year-old boy of sexually assaulting her, the Rice Lake lawmaker said his father told him: "Some girls, they rape so easy."

District Attorney Angela Beranek, who prosecuted the Barron County case, issued a statement Monday saying the attack was a serious act of aggression that lacked any element of consent.

"The public needs to know the case Rep. Rivard was speaking about was not a 'Romeo and Juliet' situation," Beranek said in the statement. "This was a sex act perpetrated by force against the will of the victim. There was no consent."

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

Unfortunate turn of phrase but the sentiment is correct....young girls are ambiguous about *consent* because they aren't old enough or experienced enough to say *no* definitively, though they may not want to have sex.

You have heard of statutory rape? Sex with an underage girl presupposes she is not yet responsible enough to say 'yes', so the default is 'no' and it's rape. The 17 year should realize that not long ago he would have been executed for the crime, not given 90 days. Perhaps someone in prison will show him what rape means.

Forum List

Back