Some funny Kennedy Pics..:)

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
site1503.jpg

gitmotedk.jpg

car1sm.jpg

That's terrible. Why do you have an obession with Ted Kennedy. God, you're like Nixon and them in 72. He made a mistake that night and he's sorry. But you don't have to ridicule it. It was a long time ago anyway.

We would leave Kennedy alone if he didn't continue making dramatic statements about others' morals and behaviors. Very hypocritical in light of his own checkered past. How can one resist bringing up Chappaquidick and that little monkey :alco: on Teddy's back?

Big Blue Machin said:
That's terrible. Why do you have an obession with Ted Kennedy. God, you're like Nixon and them in 72. He made a mistake that night and he's sorry. But you don't have to ridicule it. It was a long time ago anyway.

He's sorry?! What evidence do you have of that? The guy, beyond all logic and decency names his dog "Splash" then speaks out about "drowning feelings" of people that might have been questioned using a specific technique, yet ignores the drowning feeling his own victim must have felt.

He has yet to apologize for his actions that killed a young woman and he got away with killing somebody through his own irresponsibility and yet people keep voting him into office because of his name?

I have yet to see how he has ever shown he is actually "sorry". Unless, of course, you are using slang...

As in: "He is one sorry Mofo!"

Big Blue Machin said:

he committed several crimes all in one night, and still got to keep his job, and didn't serve any time either. yet the rest of us who commit crimes get some sort of punishment, though TK didn't set a great example.

i suppose family money bought his way out, huh?

Big Blue Machin said:

He's sorry??? Well isn't that sweet? Mary Jo Kopechne is DEAD. Ted Kennedy got away with DUI and manslaughter. I don't care how long ago this injustice was perpetrated, it still stinks.

Simply because time has passed, does not make Kennedy any less guilty.

I'm puzzled why you lefties seem to think that the passage of time somehow mitigates guilt - provided the perpetrator is a member of your left wing club.

Big Blue Machin said:

Made a mistake? Talk about trivializing an amazing display of cowardice, self-centeredness, and utter disregard for the life of another human being.

Long time ago or not, Kennedy walked on what is obviously AT LEAST negligent homicide.

"He's sorry" hasn't brought his trivial, little "mistake" back to life, now has it?

Merlin1047 said:
He's sorry??? Well isn't that sweet? Mary Jo Kopechne is DEAD. Ted Kennedy got away with DUI and manslaughter. I don't care how long ago this injustice was perpetrated, it still stinks.

Simply because time has passed, does not make Kennedy any less guilty.

I'm puzzled why you lefties seem to think that the passage of time somehow mitigates guilt - provided the perpetrator is a member of your left wing club.

Hell, if it had been a conservative it wouldn't be that long ago. He'd have long since been crucified, but that wouldn't stop the lefties from dragging up the corpse to beat it every now and again.

Forum List

Back