some folks claim that President Trump is lying about being a germ freak

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
at a baseball game in the 80s, unable to sit still, Trump jumped to his feet and did something he claims to detest: he begins avidly pumping hands and taking pictures with every fan that approaches him

"i feel much better after i thoroughly wash my hands, which i do often...even walking down the street, when folks rush to shake my hand, i think, why should i risk catching a cold?" - Trump once bellowed

Was there a point (or link or anything) coming with this thread or does that cost extra?

I don't believe Rump is lying about that. If anyone would lie, they would deny being a germophobe, not claim it.

• Banned
Was there a point (or link or anything) coming with this thread or does that cost extra?

I don't believe Rump is lying about that. If anyone would lie, they would deny being a germophobe, not claim it.
just like he basically claims to be a racist with his statements

Being a germaphobe makes him look like a big pussy......not the manly man he claims to be

Being a germaphobe makes him look like a big pussy......not the manly man he claims to be

It may be the only honest thing he's ever said.
you and your 400 pound partner are jealous of Trump and Melania

'Fraid I don't have a 400 pound partner, whatever that would have to do with the price of hamburgers in Istanbul, and there's absolutely nothing to be "jealous" of in a narcissistic asshole fuck and a golddigger too stupid to notice.

Why would you bring "partners" and "weight" and "Melania" into a topic that has nothing to do with any of that shit? Are you skeered or just fucking stoopid?

Forum List

Back