Some Blacks Have Fallen for Right Wing Propaganda

Roland FRACTURES Former Sanders Advisor Now Black Republican: 'You Out Your Damn Mind!'​

Stupid has no skin color and ANYBODY BLACK who joins the modern Republican party is an idiot. Certainly the Democratic Party has not been perfect, but if you're black and choose to leave the Democratic Party, join the Green Party. If enough of us do that, we'll make the Green Party a viable third option. We see what the Republican Party is about, and if anyone black wants to make a real change, it won't happen by joining the American White Nationalist Front Party (formerly known as the Republican Party).

Sure, IQ2, just keep voting for the same failed policies that you have been for the last hundred years. Since blacks left the party that freed them, their single mother parent households have skyrocketed, crime, drug use, imprisonment rates, all skyrocketed as well. Their neighborhoods are total hell holes no one, even blacks, want to live in.

Lyndon Johnson sure played you guys for fools.

You're white, and you repeat some race baited bullshit made up by some Toms about a plantation because their bitch asses got ostrracized by blacks because they support a white supremacist ideology. Pastor Mark Burns and Larry Elder, losers who are afflicted by the slave mentality. I'm black and what the problem you have here is that I know the history of both parties relative to race. You guys post racist crap here every day and then wonder why blacks don't vote republican. Your racism makes you ignore that the majority of all non whites vote Democrat but you raggedy bastards only attack blacks. Your favorite minority-Asians-are majority Democrats, yet we don't see one of you scabs telling an Asian they are in the rice fields because they vote democrat, nor do you punks try gaslighting them.

This guy in the video is a dumb ass. A straight up idiot. And this is how white racists want blacks to be.

Take a look at the black family unit TODAY as opposed to before the Dimocrat party "saved" you.

Once you start living on the Dimocrat plantation, it's easy to stay addicted. Some blacks, not very many, but some have broken their chains, and now view things differently than you.

White boy you won't speak for us. There is only 1 plantation, it is the plantation where a black person cannot say that racism exists in America and that racism has no impact on blacks today, the Republican Party.
Fool I grew more blacks, minorities and women into the top 10% of earners than you could ever hope to. They are no longer slaves on your Dem plantations, tissue? Christ YOU PEOPLE have had 80 years to help minorities. Fail, why? Because there's money to be made keeping blacks in poverty on Dem inner city plantations and Dems won't let that cash cow go.

Wow.

Do you speak for all the folk as well?
I speak for as many black folks as the house negroes you guys love pulling up. I'm black and have lived nearly 63 years, have seen all this country and parts of Africa. I have sat in National/International meetings with blacks from America and worldwide. I know exactly how blacks feel about the Democratic Party and I do know more than some white boys on the internet.

I know black republicans. Real ones, and they won't be votingg for trump.

Roland FRACTURES Former Sanders Advisor Now Black Republican: 'You Out Your Damn Mind!'​

Stupid has no skin color and ANYBODY BLACK who joins the modern Republican party is an idiot. Certainly the Democratic Party has not been perfect, but if you're black and choose to leave the Democratic Party, join the Green Party. If enough of us do that, we'll make the Green Party a viable third option. We see what the Republican Party is about, and if anyone black wants to make a real change, it won't happen by joining the American White Nationalist Front Party (formerly known as the Republican Party).

This is not merely total crap but insanely misplaced retardedness.
If such a word.Dennis Prager proves what shouold be common knowledge.
That the Democrat Party has truly NEVER been a backer of Blacks rights.
Just their backing when it comes to being a Democrat and voting
Democrat.Dinesh D'souza proves with a book and a documentary
that Not a single Republican ever held a slave.Where a far majority of
Democrats since and before the Civil War DID own slaves.
Jim Crow was a Democrat Meme.Plus MLK was a registered Republican.
Since the radical 60's the Democrats have done zero to help the
Black Community Move-on up.{ The Jeffersons }.Only in sappy
TV series where Liberal Jews like Norman Lear offered TV series
where Blacks were the principle characters.
But in doing so Lear had to make most the Series portray Blacks
as if weak and prone to comedy.Like what Hollywood did in
earlier years with Blacks portrayed as Butlers or those with eyes balls
rollin' like Stepin' Fetchit.Who managed to be The First Hollywood
Black Millionaire.Fetchit born { Lincoln Theodore Monroe Andrew Perry }
Stepin went thru his wealth rather fast.Having many house keepers
and a Fancy Rolls Royce { with running boards and neon lights
on the doors. }.
Stepin was very good friends with Will Rogers.
Makes no nevermind.It's a well documented fact that the left
{ or Democrats } created and helped cultivate { to this day }
a degrading image of Blacks.Now there's a reversal of fortune.
to be afforded blacks.Starting with those like Oprah.
It's Whites who are now being degraded.With no substantiation.
Just Lies and targetting as Jim Crow was done in the 50;s
And Before as Thurgood Marshall found out in the 1940's
as spelled out in the book ...
- Devil in the Grove - Pulitzer Prize Non-fiction by
Gilbert King { 2012 }

Democrats are going to have to win w/o the Black vote as their base this time around.

However, Republicans won't see an increase. because of it.

Many simply will sit it out, they're punishing the Democrats for ignoring us, not rewarding the Republicans for considering us.

We're not running to the racist party that enacted Jim Crow on us.

Black Americans aren't stupid.

Last edited:
Take a look at the black family unit TODAY as opposed to before the Dimocrat party "saved" you.

Once you start living on the Dimocrat plantation, it's easy to stay addicted. Some blacks, not very many, but some have broken their chains, and now view things differently than you.
Day after day dumb whites repeat the same debunked bullshit.

Welfare started in 1935 with the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act(Title IV). Title IV provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. Again, this was the beginning of welfare. It was assistance only for white single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all white children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children’s Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

This is the manner in which whites like you develop psychosis. You know nothing about the history of this country and you repeat silly racist claims again and again. Nothing has destroyed the black family, but white racism ccreates problems that should not exist. You're white so you really should shut up annd listen to a real free black man, and not some black right wing mascot.

Democrats are going to have to win w/o the Black vote as their base this time around.

However, Republicans won't see an increase.

Black Americans aren't stupid.
This brother has nailed the general sentiment of the black community. And like I said, if Democrats do not come around properly, we leave and join the Green Party. Because we were Republicans for 100 years, and we really should not let white propoaganda make us leave the Democratic Party until it is given equal time, because there are too many blacks in leadership in the party right now.

However if we do leave we do not return to a party that really didn't want us after slavery and damn sure don't want us now.

I speak for as many black folks as the house negroes you guys love pulling up. I'm black and have lived nearly 63 years, have seen all this country and parts of Africa. I have sat in National/International meetings with blacks from America and worldwide. I know exactly how blacks feel about the Democratic Party and I do know more than some white boys on the internet.

I know black republicans. Real ones, and they won't be votingg for trump.
Than Prove it.Yer streaming blather Must be proven.
I doubt rising Republican star { Byron Donalds } would enjoy
taking yer type on.Or Larry Elder { Called "the Black face of
White Supremacy" }.

Than Prove it.Yer streaming blather Must be proven.
I doubt rising Republican star { Byron Donalds } would enjoy
taking yer type on.Or Larry Elder { Called "the Black face of
White Supremacy" }.
I have nothing to proove to you. This forum is full of Republicans and it is racist AF.

Those are sellouts. I know black republicans who don't deny that racism has created the inequality blacks face today.

As the official spokesperson for blacks I advise blacks to ignore this OP of propaganda.
Again what a cowards way out.Real people are not scarety kat
on defending what they hold near & dear.Their Race.
Strength and Love { 1963 }
" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a
sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "
- Martin Luther King

Sure, IQ2, just keep voting for the same failed policies that you have been for the last hundred years. Since blacks left the party that freed them, their single mother parent households have skyrocketed, crime, drug use, imprisonment rates, all skyrocketed as well. Their neighborhoods are total hell holes no one, even blacks, want to live in.

Lyndon Johnson sure played you guys for fools.
And here you go repeating the same dumb debunked crap.

You really need to concentrate on the white community.

Again what a cowards way out.Real people are not scarety kat
on defending what they hold near & dear.Their Race.
Strength and Love { 1963 }
" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a
sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "
- Martin Luther King
And you are the epitome of that quote.

I have nothing to proove to you. This forum is full of Republicans and it is racist AF.

Those are sellouts. I know black republicans who don't deny that racism has created the inequality blacks face today.
So then Name what the democrat Party has Ever done to lift
blacks up by their bootstraps.
History already has a vast record on how Democrats kept
Blacks on the Democrat plantation.
No Republican had anything whatever to do with
authoring let alone pushing for Jim Crow.

I speak for all blacks, even the brain washed Dem uncle Toms.
Then go take your black spokesman white ass into the hood, tell them what you're saying heree and see what you get.

Forum List

Back