some are saying

Mexican photo. Oh guys I can't believe you. Be embarrassed for forever you dumb fucks.

150616161704-donald-trump-june-16-2015-exlarge-169.jpg

I expect stupid libs to buy into Trump being orange. NOT FUCKING CONSERVATIVES. What the hell is wrong with you people.

You can go to any link and not see Trump orange. Many are starting to mock Reuters and AP who are notorious for faking photos.

When are you going to post the link? Are you dense?

Do you want to look like a fool?

Buying into this bullshit?

Honest to the Lord you guys actually believe he paints his face bright orange and paints big white circles around his eyes?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????You believe a billionaire does this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No, idiot. He uses a tanning bed....and spray tanner. And he wears those goggles when he does it. It is so obvious, that anyone can see it.

He isn't a billionaire, by the way. And why would a rich guy have hair like that? Because he's a fucking weirdo. Same reason for the tan.

I have so much on so many. Do you think we should play a game where I let you play with someone.

Like Joe Scarborough and his dead intern in his office.

Mika? Oh I can have fun with her. I can probably shame most of her family because her dad is a perv.

You know things about Joe and Mika? I'll bet they are really worried.

I know more than most on Joe. I know his girl really well.

I lived in Florida at the time.

I'll bet you know more about ISIS than the generals do too. You and trump are just amazing in what you claim to know.

Forum List

Back