Middle Class gets biggest wage boost in years

Very much expected by everyone (except of course ignorant wingers).

Recovery is followed by job growth and drop in unemployment that is followed by pay increase once job supply gets close to job demand.

chartbook_2.2.4-jolts-opt.png

Good news.

This is the way it's SUPPOSED to work - unemployment goes down, and once it bumps along the bottom a bit, wages are forced up.

The economy has been so distorted by the Meltdown and the various QE's that it's awfully nice seeing something work the way it should.

Nothing better Mac when Matthew is posting that Obama has created more than 800,000 private jobs.

You are a joke and a liar. I actually believed in you at one time. Shame on me. I really believed in you.

Good news.

This is the way it's SUPPOSED to work - unemployment goes down, and once it bumps along the bottom a bit, wages are forced up.

The economy has been so distorted by the Meltdown and the various QE's that it's awfully nice seeing something work the way it should.

Nothing better Mac when Matthew is posting that Obama has created more than 800,000 private jobs.

You are a joke and a liar. I actually believed in you at one time. Shame on me. I really believed in you.
Again? You're humping my leg again?

I commented on the thread topic. Maybe you could do that without all the drama queen stuff.

Sheesh.

Good news.

I'm not necessarily agreeing with this assertion, but I used to really respect Mac. Not anymore.

Very much expected by everyone (except of course ignorant wingers).

Recovery is followed by job growth and drop in unemployment that is followed by pay increase once job supply gets close to job demand.

chartbook_2.2.4-jolts-opt.png
Most unemployed have quit looking for a job altogether, sorry nice try. :itsok:

Good news.

I'm not necessarily agreeing with this assertion, but I used to really respect Mac. Not anymore.
Yep, partisans on both ends think I'm just fine when they agree with me.

When they don't, suddenly everything is different.

That's the way things go for those of us who think for ourselves.

Good news.

Don't give me that rhetorical bullshit. It's only your reasoning with Hillary. Kinda shoots your credibility in the face.
My beliefs are middle of the road as they come. don't throw me in the conformist groups.

Good news.

Don't give me that rhetorical bullshit. It's only your reasoning with Hillary. Kinda shoots your credibility in the face.
My beliefs are middle of the road as they come. don't throw me in the conformist groups.
Then you should have no problem that I don't obediently follow some partisan ideology.

Good news.

Playing the partisan card? Is it really that hard for you two to look at a situation objectively?

Good news.

Then you should have no problem that I don't obediently follow some partisan ideology.
I guess Hillary also took away your ability to read. It's not about partisanship. It's your reasoning.
You know who I wish I could be voting for? Webb
Brands are just another excuse for division.

Good news.

Playing the partisan card? Is it really that hard for you two to look at a situation objectively?
If your ass wants to but in my convos l, at least read the damn things.

I guess Hillary also took away your ability to read. It's not about partisanship. It's your reasoning.
You know who I wish I could be voting for? Webb
Brands are just another excuse for division.
Yep, I was a Webb guy from the beginning, and I was very disappointed that he didn't run independent.

I don't like Hillary, but I'm going to vote against Trump.

Pretty straightforward.

Forum List

Back