Somali refugee who raped women at knifepoint in Utah given probation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Somali refugee who raped women at knifepoint in Utah given probation
A Somali refugee who raped two women at knifepoint in Utah has reportedly been released on probation.

Mohammed Ali Mohammed, now 20, was 14 years old in 2011 when he raped, then robbed, two women at knifepoint over two consecutive nights in Salt Lake City, The Salt Lake Tribune reported.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But wait you have feminist screaming " RAPE" on men who stared at them wrong get sent up the river...
But wait if you are a white male you rape someone just because you have a penis.............. you get five years prison now and put on the sexual pred. list...................

Oh wait you are an 18 yr old male whose girl friend agreed to have sex wtih you, but the parents didn't like that so now they call the cops and your son is now a sexual pred. for having consensual sex..............

OH BUT WAIT SOME FKING IMMIGRANT RAPES AND IT'S A SLAP ON THE WRIST AND YOU CAN BET NO SEX PRED. LIST EITHER.

First indication he will be a rapist is both his names are Mohammad! Second is that he is Muslim.

He did commit these crimes when he was 14 and served 6 yrs in prison. He missed middle school, Highschool and college years.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
First indication he will be a rapist is both his names are Mohammad! Second is that he is Muslim.

He did commit these crimes when he was 14 and served 6 yrs in prison. He missed middle school, Highschool and college years.

Oh dam poor baby missed school years, imagine how many girls he could of raped while in class. ;p

Oh dam poor baby missed school years, imagine how many girls he could of raped while in class. ;p

He is Muslim so he will make up for lost time raping Highschool girls now that he is out!

Forum List

Back