Solution To Illegal Immigration

our hospitals and schools would certainly have an easier time of it if they were citizens, this much is true

so again, remove barriers to citizenship. and stop threatening to deport anyone who goes public with their status. all this anti-immigrant rhetoric and the cry for blood merely forces them all further into the woodwork.

no. we don't make the same allowance for any other criminal action so why start with illegal immigration?

Your opinion is noted but i'll remain in favor of swift deportation for ALL illegals who can manage to benefit from their criminal behaviour. They SHOULD be under the woodwork until they decide that America is not the lactating tit of a southern third world country. Rationalizing a second class for the sake of cheap strawberries as long as it takes the illegal generation to take full advantage of the 14th amendment isn't helping anyone; us OR them.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
no. we don't make the same allowance for any other criminal action so why start with illegal immigration?

Your opinion is noted but i'll remain in favor of swift deportation for ALL illegals who can manage to benefit from their criminal behaviour. They SHOULD be under the woodwork until they decide that America is not the lactating tit of a southern third world country. Rationalizing a second class for the sake of cheap strawberries as long as it takes the illegal generation to take full advantage of the 14th amendment isn't helping anyone; us OR them.

No one is rationalizing a second class. If they were citizens they'd be the same class as the rest of us. And it does help us...we need more citizens, our population growth isn't doing very well. It also helps them, being an American is still one of the best things to be.

I agree completely - make citizenship easier - grant amnesty and encourage assimilation - this weird obsession with protectionism does the country (and particularly the economy) no favors whatsoever - not to mention that it's completely antithetical to the free-market ideology conservatives are so busy trumpeting the rest of the time (when it serves their purposes) - and the ridiculous notion that it's in any way worth the effort, the money, or the resources required to ferret out and deport every one of the millions of illegals currently in the US is about as knee-jerk and myopic as cheap, emotional, populist-pandering gets (which is saying a lot).

A fifty dollar reward per @ would net me personally about 5K! And it would certainly open up the job market!

Unemployment rate jumps to 5.5 percent in May - Yahoo! News

it would also lower rents, take a burden off of hospitals, and many other things.... last but not least of which is the jail/prison system.

No one is rationalizing a second class. If they were citizens they'd be the same class as the rest of us. And it does help us...we need more citizens, our population growth isn't doing very well. It also helps them, being an American is still one of the best things to be.

"Prove" it will "help us."

A fifty dollar reward per @ would net me personally about 5K! And it would certainly open up the job market!

Unemployment rate jumps to 5.5 percent in May - Yahoo! News

it would also lower rents, take a burden off of hospitals, and many other things.... last but not least of which is the jail/prison system.

This is what will slow illegal immigration...the economy. If there aren't jobs, people will stop coming. Spending money to solve a problem that doesn't need to be solved is just wasting money.

The prison population could be cut in half if drugs were decriminalized.

actually, by using the excuse of their marginalized labor you ARE rationalizing a second class. Just like sharecropping abuse did back in the day. If they were in thier home country then they would be the same class as the REST of their people.

and no, it doesn't help us in any way to rationalize cheap lawn care when our schools and hospitals are thetip of the iceberg.

WE NEED MORE CITIZENS? are you fucking NUTS? what a joke. WE, ie AMERICA, doesn't need mexico's pauper, unskilled class to fill in anything.

Yea, it IS one of the best things to be. Why? Because it means more to us than Mexico does to a mexican. It's the product of more than just running to another country when your own turns to shit. It was paid for with the blood of AMERICANS who had more balls than assuming that some other country would make it all better.

like I said.. any political party that suggests what you'd like to see will have one helluva albatross around its neck. We learned what happens when you enable illegals back in 1986. Again, even hardcore fanbois of reagan part ways with his disaster of a solution. Bummer for the illegals but this nation STILL retains the right to decide who gets to join the club or not. I realize that millions of lawless mexicans don't give a shit about all that but, hey, take a gander and mexico. What else might one expect.

This is what will slow illegal immigration...the economy. If there aren't jobs, people will stop coming. Spending money to solve a problem that doesn't need to be solved is just wasting money.

The prison population could be cut in half if drugs were decriminalized.

oh YEA! well, if there are not JOBS then I guess the LOCALS, you know - actual AMERICANS, are FUCKED, eh?

Hey, yea, LETS sink the ship trying to accomidate mexico's pauper class..

:thup:

decriminalizing drugs wont make ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION LEGAL, ravi. not to mention, all those wonderful latino gang bangers that, apparently, just want to pick strawberries, PROBABLY won't all of a sudden become law abiding citizens. We have our own problems without having to choke down the poorest of mexico's classes.

actually, by using the excuse of their marginalized labor you ARE rationalizing a second class. Just like sharecropping abuse did back in the day. If they were in thier home country then they would be the same class as the REST of their people.

and no, it doesn't help us in any way to rationalize cheap lawn care when our schools and hospitals are thetip of the iceberg.

WE NEED MORE CITIZENS? are you fucking NUTS? what a joke. WE, ie AMERICA, doesn't need mexico's pauper, unskilled class to fill in anything.

Yea, it IS one of the best things to be. Why? Because it means more to us than Mexico does to a mexican. It's the product of more than just running to another country when your own turns to shit. It was paid for with the blood of AMERICANS who had more balls than assuming that some other country would make it all better.

like I said.. any political party that suggests what you'd like to see will have one helluva albatross around its neck. We learned what happens when you enable illegals back in 1986. Again, even hardcore fanbois of reagan part ways with his disaster of a solution. Bummer for the illegals but this nation STILL retains the right to decide who gets to join the club or not. I realize that millions of lawless mexicans don't give a shit about all that but, hey, take a gander and mexico. What else might one expect.

Huh. My ancestors came here when their country turned to shit, so I'm not sure what your point is...did yours all wrest control of the US from them injuns? :rofl:

We do need more citizens. The population amongst traditional Americans has been dropping for awhile. In order to keep strong as a country, we need more than a bunch of geezers.

oh YEA! well, if there are not JOBS then I guess the LOCALS, you know - actual AMERICANS, are FUCKED, eh?

Hey, yea, LETS sink the ship trying to accomidate mexico's pauper class..

:thup:

decriminalizing drugs wont make ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION LEGAL, ravi. not to mention, all those wonderful latino gang bangers that, apparently, just want to pick strawberries, PROBABLY won't all of a sudden become law abiding citizens. We have our own problems without having to choke down the poorest of mexico's classes.

Decriminalizing drugs would stop the gang-bangers from having anything to bang about. A point you argued rather well not to long ago. Do you flip flop every week?

Decriminalizing drugs would stop the gang-bangers from having anything to bang about. A point you argued rather well not to long ago. Do you flip flop every week?

oh ye.. 'cause you know GANGS only function in order to move drugs. They have no interest in territory and violence..
:rofl:

And, feel free to quote me. Being purposefully obtuse wont give you anything of mine to quote that even REMOTELY suggests that removing the criminal nature of drugs will make gang bangers worthwhile citizens. I look forward to seeing what you thought said anything close to that.

Huh. My ancestors came here when their country turned to shit, so I'm not sure what your point is...did yours all wrest control of the US from them injuns? :rofl:

We do need more citizens. The population amongst traditional Americans has been dropping for awhile. In order to keep strong as a country, we need more than a bunch of geezers.

When did England ever "turn to shit"? Gosh, for an industrialized nation it sure does put on quite a farce! I mean, it ONLY spawned the very nation that you think is a roll of latino ass paper.

no, we DONT need more citizens and you can't cite any worthwhile source that says otherwise. Please, post your source, Ravi. Atzlan.com doesn't count.

When did England ever "turn to shit"? Gosh, for an industrialized nation it sure does put on quite a farce! I mean, it ONLY spawned the very nation that you think is a roll of latino ass paper.

no, we DONT need more citizens and you can't cite any worthwhile source that says otherwise. Please, post your source, Ravi. Atzlan.com doesn't count.

Ireland. And I'm not going to bother posting my source. Educate yourself.

Trust me, I have educated myself beyond "well, I say so so it must be true"

Tell me, did the US open the borders of it's own volition and ACCEPT the irish or did the irish just kinda show up and claim their right to settle?

Hey, at least we can applaud the fact that there ARE irish that never said, "fuckit with this english bullshit, we're taking over the netherlands", eh?

Trust me, I have educated myself beyond "well, I say so so it must be true"

Tell me, did the US open the borders of it's own volition and ACCEPT the irish or did the irish just kinda show up and claim their right to settle?

Hey, at least we can applaud the fact that there ARE irish that never said, "fuckit with this english bullshit, we're taking over the netherlands", eh?

You're joking, right? The Irish were used a slaves, and in some case were treated worse than slaves. And people bitched and moaned that they didn't speak english.

Shog, are you an American? Reason I ask is that you don't seem to know much about American history.

You're joking, right? The Irish were used a slaves, and in some case were treated worse than slaves. And people bitched and moaned that they didn't speak english.

Shog, are you an American? Reason I ask is that you don't seem to know much about American history.

oh yes, Ravi.. there sure is a RICH history of fucking irish SLAVES here in the US.

:clap2:

Im not sure what fucked up high school YOU went to but maybe you can remind me.. what language did the irish speak then and now? indeed, talk about someone's lack of knowledge again, Ravi.

irish treated worse than slaves.. gimme a fucking break.

But, I notice you totally avoid my question about the irish immigration to the US, Ravi... WHY is that? Why don't you want to admit that THOSE immigrants were authorized by the US unlike illegal mexican aliens? Ar we all supposed to pull the same purpuseful obtuse routine with you?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBONmdeRvpM&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBONmdeRvpM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
A lot of them spoke gaelic. I don't know the answer to your question but I doubt they all arrived legally. I seem to remember reading about a lot of them going to Canada and sneaking across the border.

Tell me, now that you mentioned it, why is leaving England for reasons of religion and greed and taking land and slaughtering millions somehow more noble than swimming across a river to get a job?

A lot of them spoke gaelic. I don't know the answer to your question but I doubt they all arrived legally. I seem to remember reading about a lot of them going to Canada and sneaking across the border.

Tell me, now that you mentioned it, why is leaving England for reasons of religion and greed and taking land and slaughtering millions somehow more noble than swimming across a river to get a job?

Ravi, Ireland is part of the UK. People in WALES may speak what is called "welsh" but it's no more removed from Engrish than is a southern dialect.

Indeed, what you DOUBT probably doesn't minimize the national filter that was ellis island, eh? When the US accepted the irish it sure as hell wasn't reflective of what we see with illegal mexicans today.

As to your question, the asnwer is because THEY CREATED THE FUCKING NATION THAT YOU SEEM TO THINK IS THE ASS WHIPE OF THE WORLD.

Who many mexicans faught in the revolutionary war, Ravi? You see, when WE were being shit on WE did something about it. WE didn't run to another fucking nation and assume it was our right to avoid the shithole of our motherland in order to avoid conflict. BRITTAIN colonized the states, ravi. MEXICO isn't colonizing shit. and MEXICANS sure the fuck ain't having their own revolution to fix their own problems. Indeed, I can't do anything about Manifest Destiny any more than you can do anything about the creation of Texas. However, feel perfectly free to use OUR ENGLISH example and wipe your own ass with your own resources.

Ravi, Ireland is part of the UK. People in WALES may speak what is called "welsh" but it's no more removed from Engrish than is a southern dialect.

Really??? Tell me, what does this Welsh sentence mean:

Shogun ydy 'n debygol 'r 'n fwyaf cholledwr am USMB.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really??? Tell me, what does this Welsh sentence mean:

Shogun ydy 'n debygol 'r 'n fwyaf cholledwr am USMB.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow... I guess the movie Snatch BLEW your fucking mind too then, eh?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LJw6PAi5Q8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LJw6PAi5Q8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

so, Ravi, do YOU like duggs?

Forum List

Back