Solution To Illegal Immigration

betoned

Rookie
Jun 5, 2008
Is there any American who can run for the president that is truely a MAN...... Why do all candidates have to sway back n forth for votes. The truth is, we've gone so far south that we've all become numb........ I've many thoughts on what is needed::

Illegal Immigration: First let all Illegal immigrants (aliens) that they have 6 months to get out of the country. If they do not get out ,now you enstate a law that any Legal citizen can turn in an illegal alien and get a 1000.00 reward. It will ultimately, get a lot of people off their behind to turn people in. They get their reward, and the alien goes to a temporary holding block. Than is deported to the boarder. AT the border they are given a chance to either cross the border and NEVER return or stay on the border and build the WALL that is so desperately needed. IN return they can get free housing, tents and food while doing so. If they decide to return to their native country and than come back into the US than.............. heres the good part...... what do you do if someone breaks into your home?? possibly raping or killing a family member. what do you do if he is robbing you?? As a homeowner, you have the right to defend your home and belongings..... right??/ Well, what country do we call home???? Isn't it the United States that we call home? Than of course the same laws shoul apply..... If an illigal alien is caught after being deported than they shoul face the death penalty....... It would surely deter any future alien attacks LOL. Seriously, think about it. we spend 480,000,000.00 thats 480 billion on illegal immigrants each year and growing..... Isn't there a man for the job. Its pretty sad when we don't do anything about a school in CA that raises a mexican flag over the US flag. Especially since they hung the US flag upside down.
I can go on, but send me your response.....
PS it will also lower the unemployment rate and free up billions for the needy in the US....
maybe we can get health care with it......... I dont have health insurance and the illegal ass does........ what the hell is wrong with these guys in office??

So 12 million will head for the border and who will clean houses and cut grass I wonder. I had this argument with a group of (upper class) republicans and they were all for the illegals as they looked at them as good for their businesses or lifestyle. The only thing that will ever change this is if Mexico becomes a nation with living wage jobs. Find that solution?

So 12 million will head for the border and who will clean houses and cut grass I wonder. I had this argument with a group of (upper class) republicans and they were all for the illegals as they looked at them as good for their businesses or lifestyle. The only thing that will ever change this is if Mexico becomes a nation with living wage jobs. Find that solution?

How about the homeowner cleans their own house and cuts their own grass? Oh wait....many already do just that.

Reduce financial incentives... crack down on employees. Heres a novel thought.. instead of sending out manufacturing jobs to asia, why not help mexico increase bordertown production.... if .. we are going to send our jobs to non us territories why not help our neihbor and solve our immigration problem while we are at it...

How about the homeowner cleans their own house and cuts their own grass? Oh wait....many already do just that.

Why? If someone can afford to stimulate the economy, why does the government tell them they don't have the right to do it?

Why? If someone can afford to stimulate the economy, why does the government tell them they don't have the right to do it?

uh, because your slave work is coming from non-citizens? a CLEAR legal boundary for illegal mexican enablers, eh?

If anyone should choose to make me dictator for a month or year or so, this would be my policy:

1. Existing laws would be improved to allow landlords and institutions to refuse all but critical emergency social services to illegals, mandatory requirements for determination of legal status for all employees would be enforced via significant penalties, and law enforcement and anybody else would be able to inquire about the legal status of anybody.

2. All illegals arrested, if their only crime was illegal entry, would be photographed, finger printed, dna sample taken, and then they would be deported to the farthest point in their home country rather than simply shooed back across the border. Illegal status developed in this way, or any other law broken, would forever prohibit that person from being eligible for legal status in the future.

3. A guest workers program will be established without quotas by which an employer can request specific workers or any qualified workers to come in to complete a specific job. It will be the employers responsibility to ensure that the guest workers have access to adequate housing, medical care, or other necessities in this country whether or not the employer chooses to furnish these. Guest workers will pay all local, state, and federal taxes while employed in this country, but they will be paid the prevailing wage for the area to ensure they do not have an advantage over local citizens to compete for jobs. When the job is finished it is the employer's responsibility to ensure that the guest workers have transportation and go home.

(Rationale: This would in no way disadvantage local citizens, would not depress wages, and would be an incentive for the employers to hire locally if labor is available.)

4. A 30 to 60 day one time amnesty will be offered illegals to give them time to arrange for a sponsor to bring them back to work, get back to their home country, apply for legal entry, and come back as defined above. Such persons would be eligible to get in line behind all others who have applied for green card status and subsequently citizenship status. Those who do not accept these terms, stay illegally or enter illegally, will not be eligible for green card status or a path to citizenship.

you may not see citizenship as a significant issue, Rav... but the rest of us feels otherwise. I don't want to see a second class rationalized for the sake of strawberries but, also, Im not goofy enough to see the mass assimilation of 3rd generation spawns of illegals.

Why is it simply not the case that mexico cleans up it's own house instead of shitting on the floor on their neighbors to the north? Can you offer even the slightest answer for that, Ravi?

you may not see citizenship as a significant issue, Rav... but the rest of us feels otherwise. I don't want to see a second class rationalized for the sake of strawberries but, also, Im not goofy enough to see the mass assimilation of 3rd generation spawns of illegals.

Why is it simply not the case that mexico cleans up it's own house instead of shitting on the floor on their neighbors to the north? Can you offer even the slightest answer for that, Ravi?

Their economy sucks.

I think citizenship is a significant issue. Give it to them.

Their economy sucks.

I think citizenship is a significant issue. Give it to them.

nope. sorry. We don't reward criminal behaviour up here north of the border.

and, fi their economy sucked then they can work to change their OWN economy instead of shitting on ours.

go wait your turn in line like every other non-citizen who wants the coveted status.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bLJxmJZXgNI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bLJxmJZXgNI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

good video on you tube...... Im glad some people think like I do. Its very sad that some people in this country are so spoiled and so lazy that they can't pick their own strawberries. HMMMM ever think of getting up off your rumb n doing your own work and send these people back. Another issue, we speak English here, would you like to keep it that way. No matter how you slice the pie these people are here illegally, breaking the law, and stealing from you and me....... DON'T YA GET IT???? They never changed the lahguage for my parents when they came over or my grandparents. they had to come over legally, through Ellis Isle, learn English and get a job........... HELLO

how the fuck is a significant portion of MEXICO's population leaching off of our hospital system "capitolism"?

I still haven't seen proof that they cost more than they contribute. Until you can prove it, I'm all for letting them become citizens so they can pay their way. Actually, either way, it just makes good sense.

I still haven't seen proof that they cost more than they contribute. Until you can prove it, I'm all for letting them become citizens so they can pay their way. Actually, either way, it just makes good sense.

You are talking economics, Shogun hasn't got a clue, you'll have to wait until he googles the answer.:D

Ravir

I came to the conclusion you are responsible for Shogun’s anger.

He gets angry when he sees Americans like you who don’t see a big difference between waves of legal and illegal immigrants.

He gets even more disillusioned by the fact that the American government TACITLY agrees with you, since it doesn’t do anything to enforce its own legislation.

He gets frustrated by the fact you don’t support the mass deportation of illegal immigrants.

Then he takes out his accumulated frustrations on a country/people that can’t do anything to prevent the US from enforcing its own immigrations laws, EVEN IF THEY WANTED.

Thanks, Jose. The fact is, it would cost waaaaay more to enforce our immigration policy than not. And as far as I can tell, keeping people from being offended by hearing spanish isn't worth it.

Forum List

Back