Solution To Illegal Immigration

DOGS, ravi. DOGS. watch the clip.

or, better yet, watch the movie.

look, u cant throw them all out rite??? instead of giving harsh remarks put urself on their places. just think for once about them in a positive way. there are loads of things which u cant do urself, u feel ashamed of doing so rite?? y not to chk their backgrounds if they are not involve in any crime then just give them the citizenship. afterall they are also human beings. think as a human being. u r calling them an alien and look at urslef wat are u doing????? y cant ppl live in peace???? ok fine if they have any criminal record throw them out. but just bcuz of few bad ppl u cant ruin others life. not all the five fingers are same. they have left their families back home to support them. wat if u have to go somewhere and get illegal there?? u can also do like this that ppl who entered U.S illegally can b sent back and allowed to enter again legally. and ppl who overstayed and have become illegal will have to pay all the taxes to become a legal residence. it can b solved easily if u really want to solve this matter.

Think abt it.

look, you cant throw them all out rite??? instead of giving harsh remarks put yourself on their places. just think for once about them in a positive way. there are loads of things which you cant do yorurself, you feel ashamed of doing so rite?? Why not to check their backgrounds if they are not involve in any crime then just give them the citizenship. afterall they are also human beings. think as a human being. you are calling them an alien and look at yourslef what are you doing????? Why cant people live in peace???? ok fine if they have any criminal record throw them out. but just bcuz of few bad ppl u cant ruin others life. not all the five fingers are same. they have left their families back home to support them. wat if u have to go somewhere and get illegal there?? u can also do like this that ppl who entered U.S illegally can b sent back and allowed to enter again legally. and ppl who overstayed and have become illegal will have to pay all the taxes to become a legal residence. it can b solved easily if u really want to solve this matter.

Think about it.

Is there any American who can run for the president that is truely a MAN...... Why do all candidates have to sway back n forth for votes. The truth is, we've gone so far south that we've all become numb........ I've many thoughts on what is needed::

Illegal Immigration: First let all Illegal immigrants (aliens) that they have 6 months to get out of the country. If they do not get out ,now you enstate a law that any Legal citizen can turn in an illegal alien and get a 1000.00 reward. It will ultimately, get a lot of people off their behind to turn people in. They get their reward, and the alien goes to a temporary holding block. Than is deported to the boarder. AT the border they are given a chance to either cross the border and NEVER return or stay on the border and build the WALL that is so desperately needed. IN return they can get free housing, tents and food while doing so. If they decide to return to their native country and than come back into the US than.............. heres the good part...... what do you do if someone breaks into your home?? possibly raping or killing a family member. what do you do if he is robbing you?? As a homeowner, you have the right to defend your home and belongings..... right??/ Well, what country do we call home???? Isn't it the United States that we call home? Than of course the same laws shoul apply..... If an illigal alien is caught after being deported than they shoul face the death penalty....... It would surely deter any future alien attacks LOL. Seriously, think about it. we spend 480,000,000.00 thats 480 billion on illegal immigrants each year and growing..... Isn't there a man for the job. Its pretty sad when we don't do anything about a school in CA that raises a mexican flag over the US flag. Especially since they hung the US flag upside down.
I can go on, but send me your response.....
PS it will also lower the unemployment rate and free up billions for the needy in the US....
maybe we can get health care with it......... I dont have health insurance and the illegal ass does........ what the hell is wrong with these guys in office??

Wow...just...wow...

shogun said "WE NEED MORE CITIZENS? are you fucking NUTS? what a joke. WE, ie AMERICA, doesn't need mexico's pauper, unskilled class to fill in anything."

lets leave mexican ppl.. there are other than mexicans who r illegal there. now that america is bankrupt wat do u say arent those illegal ppl gonna help u? the logic is give them citizenship obviously they r gonna pay the taxes of all the years they have spent in america. more taxes more money. and y do u say WE AMERICANS are u an alien???? came straight from the space? as far as i think u r also a human being.

look, u cant throw them all out rite??? instead of giving harsh remarks put urself on their places. just think for once about them in a positive way. there are loads of things which u cant do urself, u feel ashamed of doing so rite?? y not to chk their backgrounds if they are not involve in any crime then just give them the citizenship. afterall they are also human beings. think as a human being. u r calling them an alien and look at urslef wat are u doing????? y cant ppl live in peace???? ok fine if they have any criminal record throw them out. but just bcuz of few bad ppl u cant ruin others life. not all the five fingers are same. they have left their families back home to support them. wat if u have to go somewhere and get illegal there?? u can also do like this that ppl who entered U.S illegally can b sent back and allowed to enter again legally. and ppl who overstayed and have become illegal will have to pay all the taxes to become a legal residence. it can b solved easily if u really want to solve this matter.

Think abt it.

The fuck we can't. And no, I won't put myself in their place because IM not crashing mexico and expecting that fucking nation to bend over backward for me. Instead of your retarded suggestion I think I'll go ahead and stick to the full deportation of mexico's pauper class from the US that they give a rats ass about long enough to send a check down to mexico DESPITE our labor laws. THEY ARE ALIENS. Just like MEXICO treats their aliens.

Maybe what you should think about is how absolutely retarded you look writing like some 4th generation netbaby who just discovered typinig.

shogun said "WE NEED MORE CITIZENS? are you fucking NUTS? what a joke. WE, ie AMERICA, doesn't need mexico's pauper, unskilled class to fill in anything."

lets leave mexican ppl.. there are other than mexicans who r illegal there. now that america is bankrupt wat do u say arent those illegal ppl gonna help u? the logic is give them citizenship obviously they r gonna pay the taxes of all the years they have spent in america. more taxes more money. and y do u say WE AMERICANS are u an alien???? came straight from the space? as far as i think u r also a human being.

No, they are not helping. Indeed, in spite of every JOB LOSS this nation is facing the LAST thing we need is a bunch of anchor babies with another mouth to feed and illegal aliens lowering the value of work MORE than they already have. No, the logic is to kick them the fuck out so that Americans can have their nation back. MORE TAXES? YOU don't PAY taxes for money paid under the table, brainiac. And you sure as hell don't INCREASE the value of labor by taking on millions of dirt poor paupers willing to work for clean water and accessible toilet paper. Indeed, you should ask someone about being an alien some more with spelling and punctuation like that. I can almost SMELL the Total Request Live in your posts.

REQUEST????? i do not even live there:lol: its just that v all r tired of all this sickness. u ppl go anywhere and r so rude even if u r guest somewhere. oh i totally forgot whome i am talking to. u must b someone really REALLY over confident and someone like u know OVER proud of ur being an american. y do u go to other countries? y the fuck do u visit them if u cant tolerate them at all??? haaaaa just want to rule the world n u know u cant do that. just can talk, talk and TALK... :eusa_clap: u americans r the main reason of all the terrorism going around the world rite now. u r good for nothing. NOTHING AT ALL :mad:

REQUEST????? i do not even live there:lol: its just that v all r tired of all this sickness. u ppl go anywhere and r so rude even if u r guest somewhere. oh i totally forgot whome i am talking to. u must b someone really REALLY over confident and someone like u know OVER proud of ur being an american. y do u go to other countries? y the fuck do u visit them if u cant tolerate them at all??? haaaaa just want to rule the world n u know u cant do that. just can talk, talk and TALK... :eusa_clap: u americans r the main reason of all the terrorism going around the world rite now. u r good for nothing. NOTHING AT ALL :mad:

listen, bitch.. I hope that you pass an English test someday. I really do. If we are good for nothing then your burrito eating ass wouldn't be here OR posting on US messageboard dot com. In the meantime, go ahead and refuse to pay whatever third grade 1337 Hax0r that you were paying for ESL classes because, much like your native nation, it's failing you.

enjoy

More than 1,100 arrested in Cal immigration sweep

SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - Federal immigration authorities say more than 1,150 people have been arrested in a special three-week sweep in California.

The sweep targeted those who ignored deportation orders or returned to the U.S. illegally after being deported.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Virginia Kice said Monday that more than 400 of those arrested were from Los Angeles and several Southern California counties.

ICE teams from San Francisco and San Diego also participated in the sweep, which concluded Saturday.
More than 1,100 arrested in Cal immigration sweep

LA MIGRA!

:badgrin:

Last edited:
what do you do if someone breaks into your home?? possibly raping or killing a family member. what do you do if he is robbing you?? As a homeowner, you have the right to defend your home and belongings..... right??/ Well, what country do we call home???? Isn't it the United States that we call home? Than of course the same laws shoul apply..... If an illigal alien is caught after being deported than they shoul face the death penalty

Now wat do u have to say abt this??? wat to do with that american entering ILLEGALLY????

ENJOY!!!! :lol::clap2::lol:

Pakistan: American Arrested Near Afghan Border
CBS News Interactive: About Pakistan
PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) ― A 20-year-old American man was arrested late Monday at a checkpoint near the Afghan border in a tribal region where Pakistani troops are fighting Taliban and al Qaeda militants, a police officer said.

Officers were investigating what the man was doing in the border area, which is believed to be a possible hiding place for Osama bin Laden and other foreign extremists, said the officer, Pir Shahab.

He said the man -- identified on his passport as Juddi Kenan -- did not have permission to be in the region as is required by Pakistani law. He was arrested at a checkpoint trying to enter Mohmand agency, Shahab said.

"He is holding an American passport, which shows him as a resident of Florida," Shahab said.

A U.S. embassy spokesman said he had no information on the arrest.

Asked whether he was believed to be a journalist, a tourist, a researcher, or a suspected militant, Shahab said: "These are the questions we are trying to investigate."

Militants in the tribal regency are blamed for rising attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Pakistani authorities often claim to kill or arrest foreign extremists, mostly from Afghanistan, the Middle East and Chechnya, in the area.

(© 2008 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

good video on you tube...... Im glad some people think like I do. Its very sad that some people in this country are so spoiled and so lazy that they can't pick their own strawberries. HMMMM ever think of getting up off your rumb n doing your own work and send these people back. Another issue, we speak English here, would you like to keep it that way. No matter how you slice the pie these people are here illegally, breaking the law, and stealing from you and me....... DON'T YA GET IT???? They never changed the lahguage for my parents when they came over or my grandparents. they had to come over legally, through Ellis Isle, learn English and get a job........... HELLO

I completely agree that something must be done about border control- however, the "plan" you're proposing is faulty in every step. Now, if Americans do take back those jobs that illegals have been dominating such as manual labor and migrant work (which Americans should take back), prices for us will also increase enormously. I'm not saying it is a good idea to pay individuals lower checks to keep them off the government radar but I am also a little bit unwilling to pay for higher services that were once relatively cheap.

On top of that, the whole ratting out your illegal neighbor sounds akin to the actions that were taking during Hitler's reign in Germany. According to him the Jews were parasites living off their host land by breaking and entering their Aryan homes...I don't think the US is quite prepared to hinder its "liberal" reputation in the global community to rid of immigrants who are fleeing an unfree land.

Why on earth would we want to exile all of America’s cheep service labor? I love that people in Phoenix can have their bathrooms retiled for 25% of what it costs in, say, Buffalo. What is it with the fear of Hispanics and Hispanic culture polluting the pristine soup that is the great American melting pot? As an Immigrant (white & northern European) it seems that all the anti-immigrant hysteria is just racism pure and simple.

I have had many conversations with co-workers that go something like this:

“You know, they need have tighter controls on immigration because there are too many (Mexicans/Russians/Arabs/what ever) taking American jobs and using up all our social benefits.”

To which I respond:

“You know, I am an immigrant, moved here in 76 with my parents for the most American reason of all, escaping the tyranny of high taxes.”

Which is usually followed by an uncomfortable pause and a retort like:

“Well, I didn’t mean you of course; you are the GOOD kind of immigrant.”

I usually drop the issue at that point by not questioning what “Good Immigrant” means, I already know it means White, Northern European, and without a hint of any form of foreign accent.

If someone is going to leave their family behind, cross a desert where it reaches 120’, swim through a sewage filled wash, climb a barb wire fence and risk being shot by border guards and Militia Minute Men for a manual labor job that pays $1.25 per hour; they deserve citizenship more then at least 10% of the folks who happen to be born on US territory.

One last thing, I am generally proud to be an American and I love my adopted homeland, but I felt true shame the first time my family was stopped at an INS checkpoint on highway 8 (San Diego to Tucson) and asked for our papers…That shouldn’t happen in my America.

Why on earth would we want to exile all of America’s cheep service labor? I love that people in Phoenix can have their bathrooms retiled for 25% of what it costs in, say, Buffalo. What is it with the fear of Hispanics and Hispanic culture polluting the pristine soup that is the great American melting pot? As an Immigrant (white & northern European) it seems that all the anti-immigrant hysteria is just racism pure and simple.

I have had many conversations with co-workers that go something like this:

“You know, they need have tighter controls on immigration because there are too many (Mexicans/Russians/Arabs/what ever) taking American jobs and using up all our social benefits.”

To which I respond:

“You know, I am an immigrant, moved here in 76 with my parents for the most American reason of all, escaping the tyranny of high taxes.”

Which is usually followed by an uncomfortable pause and a retort like:

“Well, I didn’t mean you of course; you are the GOOD kind of immigrant.”

I usually drop the issue at that point by not questioning what “Good Immigrant” means, I already know it means White, Northern European, and without a hint of any form of foreign accent.

If someone is going to leave their family behind, cross a desert where it reaches 120’, swim through a sewage filled wash, climb a barb wire fence and risk being shot by border guards and Militia Minute Men for a manual labor job that pays $1.25 per hour; they deserve citizenship more then at least 10% of the folks who happen to be born on US territory.

One last thing, I am generally proud to be an American and I love my adopted homeland, but I felt true shame the first time my family was stopped at an INS checkpoint on highway 8 (San Diego to Tucson) and asked for our papers…That shouldn’t happen in my America.

That’s what I was trying to say. Not all the illegal immigrants are same. Some of them which they call GOOD IMMIGRANT deserve citizenship. But they will never understand. At least people who are born there and those who entered US legally but somehow became illegal deserve citizenship. Tight the borders it’s your right. But hating is not the solution. STOP RACISM. You can’t solve this problem if you won’t keep your personal hatred aside. Sorry to betoned I dint mean to become harsh but you started it first.

At least people who are born there and those who entered US legally but somehow became illegal deserve citizenship.

I am trying to figure out how someone who is born in the US can lose their citizenship?

As for entering legally, that can be as a tourist = limited time visa; a student = limited time visa; work permit = conditional and limited time visa so there are no inherent citizenship rights.

Some who enter and have work permits, as under the amnesty, can upgrade to temporary and then permanent resident status.

As for these last, some have been here now 25 years or more, AND STILL CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH, AND SO WILL NEVER BECOME CITIZENS.

Should they be allowed a free pass just because they "work cheap?" And BTW, on that one, not all work so cheap.

As for those who are born here, I have not heard of CITIZENS being banished and stripped of their citizenship. We do not even do that to our own gross felons.

As a matter of fact, there are some alien felons who stay in jail because their own countries will not accept them back!

Forum List

Back