Solution To End White Privilege

White privilege exists because because people of all races have learned from experience to expect better behavior and performance from whites. People have also learned that blacks are more likely to be dangerous and inferior.

White privilege exists because because people of all races have learned from experience to expect better behavior and performance from whites. People have also learned that blacks are more likely to be dangerous and inferior.

ROFLMAO! For starters try telling that tale to Native Americans.

Thats why I am all for AA. It pisses off cave chimps without educations and it gives my people opportunity.
Train skipped didn't mean to thank you.

How curious that this nation founded by white Christians became the most prosperous on Earth. Over the same period Africans, Mexicans, Chinese, Egyptians and romans had access to far more resources, but this is the nation that soared above all others.

Why was that

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Thats why I am all for AA. It pisses off cave chimps without educations and it gives my people opportunity.

How curious that this nation founded by white Christians became the most prosperous on Earth. Over the same period Africans, Mexicans, Chinese, Egyptians and romans had access to far more resources, but this is the nation that soared above all others.

Why was that

Because they took advantage of everything that the Egyptians were the first to teach them. In case you forget, progress is a continual process relying on information learned in the past. Nothing you do is new. It all relies on a foundation built by those that went before you and paved the way. White Christians did nothing more than stand on the shoulders of giants. Of course they had to resort to war, imperialism, rape, torture and oppression to do it but they did get it done. Does it bother you that white christians had to do all of that dirty stuff to get this accomplished?

Why was that

Because they took advantage of everything that the Egyptians were the first to teach them. In case you forget, progress a continual process relying on information learned in the past. Nothing you do is new. It all relies on a foundation built by those that went before you and paved the way. White Christians did nothing more than stand on the shoulders of giants. Of course they had to resort to war, imperialism, rape torture and oppression to do it but they did get it done.

Where were Egyptian, Africans, Mexicans and Chinese standing from the 18th Century onward?

Did America o-press all these nations simultaneously on their rise up?

Why was that

Because they took advantage of everything that the Egyptians were the first to teach them. In case you forget, progress a continual process relying on information learned in the past. Nothing you do is new. It all relies on a foundation built by those that went before you and paved the way. White Christians did nothing more than stand on the shoulders of giants. Of course they had to resort to war, imperialism, rape torture and oppression to do it but they did get it done.

Where were Egyptian, Africans, Mexicans and Chinese standing from the 18th Century onward?

First of all Egypt is in Africa. Sorry but I wont let you ever forget that. Funny you say that which leads to my answer. Yes. With the exception of the Chinese White christians have oppressed or negatively influenced pretty much every non-white nation on the face of the earth either directly or through propaganda. Why do you think so many other non-white countries hate the US?

Why was that

First of all Egypt is in Africa. Sorry but I wont let you ever forget that. Funny you say that which leads to my answer. Yes. With the exception of the Chinese White christians have oppressed or negatively influenced pretty much every non-white nation on the face of the earth either directly or through propaganda. Why do you think so many other non-white countries hate the US?

I listed the Egyptians separate and apart from Africans because of their civilization and culture, which was completely unlike rest of the continent. They were comparable to the megalithic builders of Baalbek and pre-Inca Peru.

Non-white countries hate us for the same reason the Jews are hated: Jealousy. We both ascended because we put God first and let men be free. We do neither now, so we are in decline, which makes you losers happy

Why was that

I listed the Egyptians separate and apart from Africans because of their civilization and culture, which was completely unlike rest of the continent. They were comparable to the megalithic builders of Baalbek and pre-Inca Peru.

Non-white countries hate us for the same reason the Jews are hated: Jealousy. We both ascended because we put God first and let men be free. We do neither now, so we are in decline, which makes you losers happy

You shouldnt do that because like I told you before Egypt is in Africa and its proven that the culture and education in Egypt was a result of various Black African societies contributions. Remember what I said about progress being based on what has gone before?

Non whites are not jealous. They are po'd about the evil in which you supposedly god fearing white christians continue to be hypocrites and oppressive. Yes they will revel in your downfall but you should have known this would come to pass. You cant maintain what you didnt create by yourself. Pretty much everything white christians have created comes from other more intelligent cultures. There is a reason you never developed your own writing systems.

Why was that

You shouldnt do that because like I told you before Egypt is in Africa and its proven that the culture and education in Egypt was a result of various Black African societies contributions. Remember what I said about progress being based on what has gone before?

Non whites are not jealous. They are po'd about the evil in which you supposedly god fearing white christians continue to be hypocrites and oppressive. Yes they will revel in your downfall but you should have known this would come to pass. You cant maintain what you didnt create by yourself. Pretty much everything white christians have created comes from other more intelligent cultures. There is a reason you never developed your own writing systems.

I'm fairly familiar with many African archaeological sites and don't find anything remotely resembling Giza or the Sphinx anywhere else on the continent.

Where are the predecessors to Giza?

Whitey didn't suppress other cultures, we never had to, you fuckers did that to yourselves and by yourselves. You need to blame someone else for it so, like ever other Progressive stooge, you blame the rich for your misery and poverty

It's tired, old and really laughable at this point

Yeah, Iran is in Asia but they don't pretend to have built the Great Wall of China. But then they have an actual history and do not find it necessary to lay claim to that of others.

As long as there are Asces and Sharptons, so-called "white privilege" will endure. How could it not?

I'm fairly familiar with many African archaeological sites and don't find anything remotely resembling Giza or the Sphinx anywhere else on the continent.

Where are the predecessors to Giza?

Whitey didn't suppress other cultures, we never had to, you fuckers did that to yourselves and by yourselves. You need to blame someone else for it so, like ever other Progressive stooge, you blame the rich for your misery and poverty

It's tired, old and really laughable at this point

You must not be too familiar or you are flat out lying. Right down the road in the area that was called Kush they have pyramids as well. How did you miss that? The method Egyptians used to embalm was used thousands of years prior in Black Africa. The hair styles and dress of the Egyptians are also a reflection of Black africans to this day. The question you should be asking is where in Europe is there anything resembling Giza?

Whitey did suppress other cultures. WTF do you think imperialism and colonization is?

Yes you are tired. Thats why you are in decline and on the verge of being wiped out.

Last edited:

"White privilege" exists because of ignorant racist white wingers.

Why don't we dispense with the historical euphemisms and deal with facts as they are TODAY?

Depression is living in the past.
Anxiety is living in the future.
Peace is living in the present.

My solution: bioengineer genes which control skin pigmentation. Over time slip these genes into people via vaccinations, annual flu shots, etc. Eventually every child will be the same skin color and racism will vanish. :)

Since caucasian skin is more susceptible to UV, some darker skin color should be used.

This can also be achieved naturally.

Thanks for admitting lots of unqualified porch monkeys need AA because they don't have the smarts, talent, education, or whatever to achieve on their own.

No problem. Anytime I can enlighten you on how whites used AA for 350 years to get ahead and how it was achieved just ask.

My solution: bioengineer genes which control skin pigmentation. Over time slip these genes into people via vaccinations, annual flu shots, etc. Eventually every child will be the same skin color and racism will vanish. :)

Since caucasian skin is more susceptible to UV, some darker skin color should be used.

Thanks for admitting lots of unqualified porch monkeys need AA because they don't have the smarts, talent, education, or whatever to achieve on their own.

No problem. Anytime I can enlighten you on how whites used AA for 350 years to get ahead and how it was achieved just ask.

How did the Swiss manage to do it?

Manager to do what exactly?

"get ahead" (without AA)

"get ahead" (without AA)
Where did they get ahead?

Forum List

Back