Solution To End White Privilege

White privilege exists only in the sense that whites are the majority and therefore by definition are more powerful, but there are minorities that are doing fine being minorities in racist America. Jews, Asians and Indians come to mind.

White privilege exists only in the sense that whites are the majority and therefore by definition are more powerful, but there are minorities that are doing fine being minorities in racist America. Jews, Asians and Indians come to mind.
Which one of those groups were enslaved here in the US for multiple generations and subject to Jim Crow laws after whites freaked out about former Blacks slaves in politics?

Which one of those groups were enslaved here in the US for multiple generations and subject to Jim Crow laws after whites freaked out about former Blacks slaves in politics?

Right. Well that's the argument. I personally don't buy it but you are entitled to your point of view.

Right. Well that's the argument. I personally don't buy it but you are entitled to your point of view.
OK. I figured that would be the best you could do.

My solution: bioengineer genes which control skin pigmentation. Over time slip these genes into people via vaccinations, annual flu shots, etc. Eventually every child will be the same skin color and racism will vanish. :)

Since caucasian skin is more susceptible to UV, some darker skin color should be used.

This can also be achieved naturally.
Thanks for admitting lots of unqualified porch monkeys need AA because they don't have the smarts, talent, education, or whatever to achieve on their own.

No problem. Anytime I can enlighten you on how whites used AA for 350 years to get ahead and how it was achieved just ask.

How did the Swiss manage to do it?

Manager to do what exactly?

"get ahead" (without AA)
Where did they get ahead?

In Switzerland. How did they succeed without slaves?

This can also be achieved naturally.
No problem. Anytime I can enlighten you on how whites used AA for 350 years to get ahead and how it was achieved just ask.

How did the Swiss manage to do it?

Manager to do what exactly?

"get ahead" (without AA)
Where did they get ahead?

In Switzerland. How did they succeed without slaves?

They didn't succeed without slaves. Who told you that?

Swedish slave trade - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A smaller trade of African slaves happend during the 17th and 18th centuries, around the time Swedish overseas colonies were established in North America (1638) and in Africa (1650). It remained legal until 1813.

Solution to end White Privilege
Lately there's been a lot of talk in the Media about this power white people have called 'white privilege' and how its unfair to blacks. Heres a solution to end it:

We need to give part of our income to blacks in the form of social programs that will benefit them. Programs we'll call Welfare, Section 8 housing, Food stamps.
Oh wait, we already did that.

We need to allow blacks to come to our white schools so they can have a better education and once they do they'll become equal to us.

We need give our jobs to blacks so they can have more income than we'll all be equal, we'll call this Affirmative action.

We need to pay for them to go to college for free and get accepted ahead of whites.

We need more black actors and singers to promote black culture in order to end racism.

Oh'wait, the only way to end it is to either KILL all the whites or separate!. Whites value civilization, education and knowledge to much to bend down to the level of the negro!!!

The solution to end white privilege was reneged on by whites after the civil war so please stop your crying. Now the only solution would be a wealth and resource redistribution. Once we own the systems that give us opportunity we will leave you white people in the dust as a group. Of that I am certain.

It couldn’t have been reneged on, because the man that make it, the head of the Freeman’s Bureau, didn’t have the authority to make the pledge in the first place. However there was still plenty of available land to be homesteaded on the plains if one were willing to risk the potential wrath of the Indians. Also, the idea was carried out in Florida, minus the mule, where there was adequate government land.

Forum List

Back