Societal Collapse, Is It Happening At Current?

They work in tandem (consumerism and modern corporatism)
They depend on each other, neither can exist without the other.
You first need consumers who only care about price, and most definitely don't care where something is made. That demand creates and rewards globalist elites to invest in, essentially, slave labor to get the prices lower and lower.
So you have:
1) Modern corporatism/globalist who are willing to use basically slave labor to make products
2) Selfish, don't give a shit about anything but themselves American consumers.

And NEITHER is worse ethically or morally than the other.
Nothing more ironic and hypocritical than cart filling consumers complaining about wealth concentration/capitalism.
But the real problem is the combination of big business and big government. We live in a quasi Fascist failed state, but it seems few Americans have noticed.

If our corrupt government was of by and for the people, this wouldn’t be happening.

But the real problem is the combination of big business and big government. We live in a quasi Fascist failed state, but it seems few Americans have noticed.

If our corrupt government was of by and for the people, this wouldn’t be happening.
No argument from me.
At this point the entire legislative branch is thoroughly compromised by large corporations and central banks. Thoroughly.
I would say there is only a very small handful that are not totally bought and paid for. Even the ones who pretend not to be.
You name any major industry and you could find at least a dozen corrupt legislation passed in their favor.
None more than the food and pharma industry.

No argument from me.
At this point the entire legislative branch is thoroughly compromised by large corporations and central banks. Thoroughly.
I would say there is only a very small handful that are not totally bought and paid for. Even the ones who pretend not to be.
You name any major industry and you could find at least a dozen corrupt legislation passed in their favor.
None more than the food and pharma industry.
I don’t know why Americans aren’t in the streets demanding change, other than they're easily duped by the establishment.

I don’t know why Americans aren’t in the streets demanding change, other than they're easily duped by the establishment.
Because the media has us all convinced we are each others enemies.
So instead of blaming all of them, we only blame the other side - and that is how they get reelected over and over and over

Because the media has us all convinced we are each others enemies.
So instead of blaming all of them, we only blame the other side - and that is how they get reelected over and over and over
Agreed. We can see this, but somehow millions don’t.

Monk-Eye in #20 said: “The live birth requirement and equitable doctrine are direct deductions from us constitution and dobbs is sedition against us 14th ,9th and 1st amendments and is supported traitors to a credo of e pluribus unum for us republic. mnkvyv.23.05.26 #20

The nature of human beings i

we are each others enemies.

Viktor in #15 said: Yes. The fetus is a growing human life. The Declaration of Independence says it has a right to life. vvktvr.23.05.26 #15

Yes. The fetus is a growing human life, however nature’s God provides upon the tree of knowledge that fetuses die as while they are fetuses in nature. It may be known as miscarriage to a woman who has private knowledge she is pregnant.

So why are we political enemies over the non public life if little baby fetus?

Dobbs is the problem not Roe.

nf.23.12.24 #46
to vvktvr.23.05.26 #15

Last edited:
The Author of this link has a pretty good grasp on former nations/Empires that have went down in total ruin. Most folks would think that invasion by foreign militaries would be the top choice for the collapsing great societies/empires of the past. If you find yourself in the before mentioned camp of thought you might just want to view the link below, shocking as it may be for many folks!

The anti american Fascist Party began collapsing under Reagan/Bush with Trump/Pence has been the icing on the cake.........

That is the size of the master bedroom suite alone they want.
Something I simply cannot figure out. I don't know why anyone wants a bathroom to be as large as most master bedroom were. And a walk in closet that you can do a waltz in. What for??
Anyone who has watched House Hunters recently sees this all time.
A home will have a master bath that is a good size, and may even have two sinks... "ooh... this is really small"
I have never practiced skateboarding in a bathroom, but apparently that is the new thing.
I build and trim those McMansions for a living. These people live in spaces I can only dream of.
Typically in the $1.5 million, 5,000 sq. ft. range. 5 bedroom with typically 4 bathrooms. What they spend on the amenities for that home is equivalent to the entire price of my modest home.
What they consume in material goods and junk for their kids is staggering.

Can't bitch or be envious though, they keep us busy and I can afford a couple little luxuries in my own life.

I build and trim those McMansions for a living. These people live in spaces I can only dream of.
Typically in the $1.5 million, 5,000 sq. ft. range. 5 bedroom with typically 4 bathrooms. What they spend on the amenities for that home is equivalent to the entire price of my modest home.
What they consume in material goods and junk for their kids is staggering.

Can't bitch or be envious though, they keep us busy and I can afford a couple little luxuries in my own life.
I definitely don't want a McMansion... those 90s oversized and cheaply built crappy houses.
I live in a 5 bedroom house, a limestone ranch with a full walk out basement. My mother lives in the basement and we live upstairs. Downstairs is 2 bedrooms, 2 baths a kitchen and a large living area.
We have 3 bd upstairs, 2 bath, large living and large kitchen. Bigger than we need if it was just the 2 of us, but we wanted a separate space for her. Built in 1962, solid as a rock.

Forum List

Back