America & It's Near Future?

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The author of the below link hit on what should be fairly obvious issues that are plaguing our America. I cannot say which issue the author illustrates would be of most concern to my fellow Americans, as a issue that one deems of most importance may not be viewed with the same level of importance by another individual. The issue of most importance to me is the issue of manufacturing or better said the LACK of manufacturing within current America. The patent/trademark issue mentioned in the link REALLY caught my eye!

The author of the below link hit on what should be fairly obvious issues that are plaguing our America. I cannot say which issue the author illustrates would be of most concern to my fellow Americans, as a issue that one deems of most importance may not be viewed with the same level of importance by another individual. The issue of most importance to me is the issue of manufacturing or better said the LACK of manufacturing within current America. The patent/trademark issue mentioned in the link REALLY caught my eye!

More important than anything else is settling the question on whether or not the 2020 election was stolen.

America either has a legitimate government and Constitution, or it needs to form a new government and write a new Constitution?

America, like any great power, will transform during its history, for better or worse. Undoubtedly, the removal of Donald J. Trump., From the political scene will be a magnificent boom for America's future.

America, like any great power, will transform during its history, for better or worse. Undoubtedly, the removal of Donald J. Trump., From the political scene will be a magnificent boom for America's future.
Half your country's people believe that the way forward for America is in Trump's success. Currently the political odds aren't against him.

Isn't it time for you who are so convinced on your political choices, to start considering the consequences for your country if Trump succeeds?

That could at least add to the rarional discussion being possible on this board.

I can start it and lead it but it really does require input by Americans more than foreigners.

No, Donald H. Half of the country you are talking about. Is really 50%. Of the Republican Party, Which is 25 to 30% of the United States.

The fact of the matter is that 60% of America. Think Trump did wrong, and they want him tried.

No, Donald H. Half of the country you are talking about. Is really 50%. Of the Republican Party, Which is 25 to 30% of the United States.

The fact of the matter is that 60% of America. Think Trump did wrong, and they want him tried.
That leaves 40% and possibly more.

You're dodging your responsibility as a patriotic American.

The question on Trump can't be left unanswered!

Keep telling your self that loon if it makes you feel good. States that ran a clean 2020 showed closer 65% support for President Trump. Do you really think just across some State lines it drops 20%? THINK. and then stuff it and SHUP fool.

Isn't it time for you who are so convinced on your political choices, to start considering the consequences for your country if Trump succeeds?
Why don't you specify these "consequences" and explain why they didn't occur during Trump's first term?

The United States of America has no future, short or long term. This is due to the fact that the country founded under that name in 1776 ended in 1861. The shadow nation that has continued in its wake is finally breathing its last gasps after further damage done in the 1930s, 1960s and first two decades of the twenty first century.

Forum List

Back