So, You Think The Media Is Not Biased

He just gets on my nerves. He's been banging the same drum for years, everything is Clinton's fault, everything is the Democrats fault, and he keeps getting louder and more shrill with each passing year.

I don't agree with much of the ideas espoused by the Democrats, but I believe that both parties have led us to where we are today, hand in hand they have merrily skipped down a path of partisan politics and infighting all the while refusing to listen to the voices of the people who elected them. Case in point, this immigration/amnesty bill. The outcry from the public stymied it recently, but now Harry Reid says he will bring it back, while Trent Lott decries talk radio and it's power to control the people. Couldn't the truth be much more simple? Couldn't just be possible that the American people think the bill is a bad idea and wrong for America? Not according to our senators. They believe the American public is to stupid to come to this conclusion so talk radio must have told us to think this.

Oops, sorry about the rant. :redface:

Sean Hannity just gets on my nerves. LOL

Yes Sean has went after Dems - but you must have missed the MANY times he has gone after Pres Bush and the Republicans

Sean has called it down the middle for both sides

The liberal media puts their opinions in their front page stories everyday

Are you upset over that?

Your opinion regarding what is liberal (ie, doesnt conform to your opinon) makes no difference to me. Do you want to apply the same standard to FOX NEWS as you are willing to parade around in a sequin dress when you think it possible to stereotype others?

poor guy...

I bet we are getting to your bitchslapping thresh hold and will be requiring some law man back up 'fore too long...

Your opinion regarding what is liberal (ie, doesnt conform to your opinon) makes no difference to me. Do you want to apply the same standard to FOX NEWS as you are willing to parade around in a sequin dress when you think it possible to stereotype others?

poor guy...

I bet we are getting to your bitchslapping thresh hold and will be requiring some law man back up 'fore too long...

Fox News has MORE libs on their shows then even CNN and MSNBC

Yes Sean has went after Dems - but you must have missed the MANY times he has gone after Pres Bush and the Republicans

Sean has called it down the middle for both sides

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"sean has called it down the middle for BOTH SIDES!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea, dude.. EVERYONE can see how true THAT statement is!

but hey, as long as he is a commentator it doesnt matter than he donates to a particular party and sure doesnt let his personal political beliefs taint his ranting of fox!

see! I can bullshit too!

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"sean has called it down the middle for BOTH SIDES!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea, dude.. EVERYONE can see how true THAT statement is!

but hey, as long as he is a commentator it doesnt matter than he donates to a particular party and sure doesnt let his personal political beliefs taint his ranting of fox!

see! I can bullshit too!

HA!

You are pure bullshit

Sean has and continues to call it down the middle

That is why his radio show is #2 - behind Rush's show

Libs cannot compete with them so they have to try and slime them

Fox News has MORE libs on their shows then even CNN and MSNBC

you are a fucking crackhead.

little C alan colmes and gretta "natalie holloway" van sustrain have about as much of an impact on the political directive of Fox News as your labido has on the opposite sex.

msnbc had joe scarborough and tucker carlson.

lets see you name two talking heads from the left that have their own shows at fox.

You are pure bullshit
Sean has and continues to call it down the middle
That is why his radio show is #2 - behind Rush's show
Libs cannot compete with them so they have to try and slime them

what is totally sad is that you believe that.

indeed, nothing says MIDDLE OF THE ROAD like pointing out that sean is number two behind RUSH!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

indeed, im sure those whoflock to Rush find a common lulliby with sean hannity.

this is the kind of shit that makes you a troll at best and seriously disillusioned at worst.

you are a fucking crackhead.

little C alan colmes and gretta "natalie holloway" van sustrain have about as much of an impact on the political directive of Fox News as your labido has on the opposite sex.

msnbc had joe scarborough and tucker carlson.

lets see you name two talking heads from the left that have their own shows at fox.

You must not watch Fox News or you would not be making such an ass out of yourself as you are right now

Fox news has many libs on to give their views on the issues

You must not watch Fox News or you would not be making such an ass out of yourself as you are right now

Fox news has many libs on to give their views on the issues

name them.

Ive already thrown two conservatives out who had their OWN SHOWS on msnbc.

lets see you do the same with fox.

by all means...

show me how the big man on the playground can back up his crackheadedness.

Fox leans right. In my opinion this is an undeniable fact.

From what I've seen of Fox and other news networks (though I tend to think that, considering the amount news delivered in what some might consider the traditional format, Fox is less a news network and more of a news analysis network), Fox does give a considerable amount of time and opportunities to Democrats and people who hold opposing views.

But by the same token, I've seen the CNN shows give air time to views that do not fall in line with some their hosts, with the exception of that moronic hack Keith Olberman.

Like I said, to pretend that there is no bias in journalism only does a disservice to yourself. Gather your news from multiple sources and find the truth for yourself, because you'll never find it in just one place.

where is the LIBERAL equivilent to sean hannity on fox news?

news analysis? right wing news analysis, perhaps.

sTILL WAITING RSR.

The only Liberal that has a show on Fox that I can think of is Alan Colmes, and even then he shares the set with Hannity. I'm not sure of Greta VanSutren's (sp?) leanings as she mainly concentrates on legal stories, but I do know she is a Scientologist.

The only Liberal that has a show on Fox that I can think of is Alan Colmes, and even then he shares the set with Hannity. I'm not sure of Greta VanSutren's (sp?) leanings as she mainly concentrates on legal stories, but I do know she is a Scientologist.

thats my point.

RSR wants to bitch about bias in what he terms liberal media...

while MSNBC is busy giving 2 sows to conservative pundits while over at Fox the closest thing to a liberal opinion is from a man who is CLEARLY in the shadow of sean hannity. look at the frickin logo for christs sake.

Fox Nes has alot of libs on

Juan Williams, Elenor Clift, Martin Forst, Mary Ann Marsh, Bob Shrum, Bob Beckel, Mort Knodracke, Mara Liason, Jane Hall, Ellis Hinnison, Wesley Clarke (Fox News Contributer BTW) there are more but right now I can;t put names with the faces

Juan Williams, Elenor Clift, Martin Forst, Mary Ann Marsh, Bob Shrum, Bob Beckel, Mort Knodracke, Mara Liason, Jane Hall, Ellis Hinnison, Wesley Clarke (Fox News Contributer BTW) there are more but right now I can;t put names with the faces

But none of them have their own shows. The are guests on a show (Fox News Watch, Brit Hume) or they share the spotlight with another (Kondracke on The Beltway Boys with Fred Barnes).

But none of them have their own shows. The are guests on a show (Fox News Watch, Brit Hume) or they share the spotlight with another (Kondracke on The Beltway Boys with Fred Barnes).

I said, Fox News has more libs on then CNN and MSNBC

Unlike those networks, the "roundtables" are always overloaded with more libs. Usually there is one conservative against 3 of 4 libs

When Fox has a discussion - it is a even balance between conservatives and libs

I said, Fox News has more libs on then CNN and MSNBC

Unlike those networks, the "roundtables" are always overloaded with more libs. Usually there is one conservative against 3 of 4 libs

When Fox has a discussion - it is a even balance between conservatives and libs

Point. Their invited nonregular guests frequently, as I recall, consisted of people from both points of view. What they are up to lately, I can't speak to as I tend to change the channel after Shephard Smith these days.

Point. Their invited nonregular guests frequently, as I recall, consisted of people from both points of view. What they are up to lately, I can't speak to as I tend to change the channel after Shephard Smith these days.

Oh, here are more libs on Fox News

Susan Estrich, Ed Koch, Laura Schwartz, Kirsten Powers, and Pat Caddell

Try watching. You wil see Fox News does have libs on to give their points of view.

Then watch the roudtables on the other networks

One is "Inside Washington" with Gordon Peterson. Every Sunday it is the lone conservative Charles Krauthammer against 4 libs

ALL talking head contributors..

pat buchannan gets on msnbc for fucks sake.

so, what are all the LIBERAL SHOWS on fox, dude?

coming up short, arent you?

Forum List

Back