So, You Think The Media Is Not Biased

You are the biggest liar I have ever seen. We went several pages before you started posting what Republicans they had int heir news stories and you counted them

Fox News always has libs on - with an even number of conservatoves - when they debate topics. On the other networks, it is always 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 liberal advantage

can you support that claim?

by all means, provide a link.

whiel you are at it why don't you tell us all who the LIBERAL is on FOX with his OWN SHOW like youll find a conservative having on msnbc?

hell, even CNN gave glen beck his own show...

indeed, you can admit what we all already know... or provide the name of the liberal with his own show on fox....

can you support that claim?

by all means, provide a link.

whiel you are at it why don't you tell us all who the LIBERAL is on FOX with his OWN SHOW like youll find a conservative having on msnbc?

hell, even CNN gave glen beck his own show...

indeed, you can admit what we all already know... or provide the name of the liberal with his own show on fox....

Where did I say libs have their own shows at Fox - I said they have more libs on their roundtables then the other networks have Republicans

MM tried to prove otherwise and he fell flat on his ass

What bias? Pointing out the bias of the liberal media - which is what really pisses off the left about Fox News

From what I've seen, Fox favors the conservative point of view. Look, I am a registered Republican, I have voted that way in almost every election, almost, but I see a bias in Fox that leans right. If you don't think they do, that is your opinion. We'll just have to agree to disagree. By the same token, I see a bias that leans left in the other networks, though MSNBC has made an effort to give conservatives a voice of their own. Even CNN has Glenn Beck (who I do like, though I don't always agree with him) on HNN.

From what I've seen, Fox favors the conservative point of view. Look, I am a registered Republican, I have voted that way in almost every election, almost, but I see a bias in Fox that leans right. If you don't think they do, that is your opinion. We'll just have to agree to disagree. By the same token, I see a bias that leans left in the other networks, though MSNBC has made an effort to give conservatives a voice of their own. Even CNN has Glenn Beck (who I do like, though I don't always agree with him) on HNN.

OK, a couple of conservatives over at CNN and MSNBC

Look at the list of libs I posted at Fox - they are on nearly every day

In the area of news, Fox is not biased. There discussion and debate - yes they are conservative - but they have libs on for balance

Something lacking in the liberal media

Where did I say libs have their own shows at Fox - I said they have more libs on their roundtables then the other networks have Republicans

MM tried to prove otherwise and he fell flat on his ass

way to split hairs, dude! [insert golf clap]

now, can you support that claim or, much like the FACTS of conservative with their own shows on msnbc and cnn, are you going to play hide and seek and run away while no one is looking?

kinda kills your arguement when the FACT is that at least msnbc and cnn has the balls to give a conservtive their own show without a gorilla with a big H in the logo having to dominate a supposed shared show

way to split hairs, dude! [insert golf clap]

now, can you support that claim or, much like the FACTS of conservative with their own shows on msnbc and cnn, are you going to play hide and seek and run away while no one is looking?

kinda kills your arguement when the FACT is that at least msnbc and cnn has the balls to give a conservtive their own show without a gorilla with a big H in the logo having to dominate a supposed shared show

As I said, a couple tokens VS the list of libs Fox News has on

OK, a couple of conservatives over at CNN and MSNBC
Look at the list of libs I posted at Fox - they are on nearly every day
In the area of news, Fox is not biased. There discussion and debate - yes they are conservative - but they have libs on for balance
Something lacking in the liberal media

BULLSHIT.

you sound like a used car dealer trying to pass off a 70s pinto as a sportscar.

go ahead and say it dude... a couple of CONSERVATIVES WITH THEIR OWN SHOW on msnbc and cnn...

indeed, that is more telling than having Juan "the jelleyfish" williams on just to kiss oreilly's and hannitys asses...

fair and balanced... yea, about as much as you are insightful and informative..

As I said, a couple tokens VS the list of libs Fox News has on

yea!

they sure do just give TOKENS a show!

well, apparently, SOME channels do...

not fox news though...

they are so fair and balanced that they dont need no stinkin liberals with a primetime lineup of hannity, oreilly, brit "the vampire" hume and john gibson...

indeed, you make so much sense!

BULLSHIT.

you sound like a used car dealer trying to pass off a 70s pinto as a sportscar.

go ahead and say it dude... a couple of CONSERVATIVES WITH THEIR OWN SHOW on msnbc and cnn...

indeed, that is more telling than having Juan "the jelleyfish" williams on just to kiss oreilly's and hannitys asses...

fair and balanced... yea, about as much as you are insightful and informative..

an you do sound like a typical angry lib who can't counter the facts

an you do sound like a typical angry lib who can't counter the facts

oh, you mean like the FACT of conservatives with their own shows on msnbc and cnn that I have been bitchslapping you with today?

oh, yea..

THOSE facts..

In the area of news, Fox is not biased.

On that I agree. Unfortunately, except for the news breaks at the half hour and hour, Shephard Smith is the only [/i]real[/i] news show on Fox. The morning shows run to the Today/GMA type of inane talk, and the rest of the shows are analysis and commentary (and yes, they do try to balance their discussions with guests from both sides of whatever topic they are discussing).

On that I agree. Unfortunately, except for the news breaks at the half hour and hour, Shephard Smith is the only [/i]real[/i] news show on Fox. The morning shows run to the Today/GMA type of inane talk, and the rest of the shows are analysis and commentary (and yes, they do try to balance their discussions with guests from both sides of whatever topic they are discussing).

I agree that FOX currently has little news. I used to enjoy Fox & Friends, I used to turn it off mostly during the last hour-when it became more 'entertainment'. Not so anymore, it's all laughs and giggles the whole time. So, I check the internet, read the dead tree papers, and relax.

Are you guys aware of the study that showed Fox listeners were the worst informed of the news listening crowd?

oh, you mean like the FACT of conservatives with their own shows on msnbc and cnn that I have been bitchslapping you with today?

oh, yea..

THOSE facts..

Libs are upset Fox News is #! and is killing their beloved CNN and MSNBC. Libs were spoiled they had total control over the media until talk radio and Fox News came along

Now they left can no longer slant and shape the news they want to without being called on it

gee.. not even an OUNCE of anything that even remotley looks like a rebuttal to the FACT of conservatives with their own shows on msnbc and cnn....

hey, I know...

lets generalize some retarded shit about liberals!

You are a liar as usual

Watching you have to resort to news stories was good for a big laugh

that is a fantasy. I never resorted to republicans in news stories. If that were the case, you should be able to find such a posting. You're lyin' your well travelled ass off.

So far no seems to get the real point of this whole issue.

Of course there is bias in the media. TV and print media is skewed predominantly toward the left. While talk radio is skewed predominantly to the right. Jason Lewis, yes he's right wing talk radio show host, made the case best. He fully admits his right wing bias and is proud of it. he fully admits he is a commentator and not a journalist. What the right gets so pissed off about is that the left doesn't do this. TV and print media are left wing biased yet pretend they aren't. They never even hint at the notion that the view point they are expressing is a leftist, like somehow they are afraid to admit this. Yet they actively attempt to persuade people that a skewed piece isn't. they would rather attempt pass off their crap as objective news reporting.

Another aspect of this is not what is reported but what isn't. In PM to MM a made the assertion that for every negative story of the right there are 10 that get passed over about the left. Mm, you rattled a number of negative leftist news items over the past couple decades. I'm not arguing whether those were in the news or not. I'm arguing who put them there. We have yet to hear in the main stream media the stories about hillary's fundraising problem, or the fact that Pelosi is actively pursuing the fairness doctrine. And you can't tell me that our men and women in Iraq aren't doing any good things at all simply because teh media isn't reporting it.

Forum List

Back