So, You Think The Media Is Not Biased

I said, Fox News has more libs on then CNN and MSNBC
Unlike those networks, the "roundtables" are always overloaded with more libs. Usually there is one conservative against 3 of 4 libs
When Fox has a discussion - it is a even balance between conservatives and libs

not to mention that Juan "noodle backbone" williams is HARDLY to liberals what the likes of sean hannity is to republicns.

come on, dude..

who are the liberals with their OWN SHOWS on fox?

certainly william krystol's permaseat under brit humes nutsack doesnt indicate the complete opposite of your usual lame pretend-land rant.

Point. Their invited nonregular guests frequently, as I recall, consisted of people from both points of view. What they are up to lately, I can't speak to as I tend to change the channel after Shephard Smith these days.

any less than msnbc when PAT BUCHANNAN is a regular face on their programming? gimme a fucking break.

who is FOX NEWS's equivilent to joe scarborough?

praytell.

Oh, here are more libs on Fox News

Susan Estrich, Ed Koch, Laura Schwartz, Kirsten Powers, and Pat Caddell

kirsten "I wish I were malkins tampon" powers and michelle "god, why couldnt I be ann coulter" malkin, eh?

HA!

yea..

you are only naming guests..

LETS SEE YOU NAME THE FOX EQUIVILENT TO JOE SCARBOROUGH.

any day now, dude.

any less than msnbc when PAT BUCHANNAN is a regular face on their programming? gimme a fucking break.

who is FOX NEWS's equivilent to joe scarborough?

praytell.

I'll go one further, Tucker Carlson (sp?). The other networks are better about giving the conservative or opposing voice their own shows.

indeed, both tucker AND joe have (or had) their own shows...

I cant think of ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of aliberal with their own show on fox news.

now, anyone care to guess who those who ARE on fox news contribute to?

indeed, both tucker AND joe have (or had) their own shows...

I cant think of ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of aliberal with their own show on fox news.

now, anyone care to guess who those who ARE on fox news contribute to?

As far as featured personalities, I don't think guessing is required. With the exception of Alan Colmes, I'd say all the featured players at Fox, if they contribute at all, do so to the Republican party. Though that Scientologist Greta could be questionable.

Listen, I do not deny the bias of Fox news. But I also see a bias at other networks, not as obvious in most cases, but a bias all the same.

I just want to see if RSR can manage to admit this before running like a martyr to his buddies in high places.

kirsten "I wish I were malkins tampon" powers and michelle "god, why couldnt I be ann coulter" malkin, eh?

HA!

yea..

you are only naming guests..

LETS SEE YOU NAME THE FOX EQUIVILENT TO JOE SCARBOROUGH.

any day now, dude.

Funny how when you tell a liberal about the libs who appear on Fox News - they rant how they are not "real liberals"

As far as featured personalities, I don't think guessing is required. With the exception of Alan Colmes, I'd say all the featured players at Fox, if they contribute at all, do so to the Republican party. Though that Scientologist Greta could be questionable.

Listen, I do not deny the bias of Fox news. But I also see a bias at other networks, not as obvious in most cases, but a bias all the same.

What bias? Pointing out the bias of the liberal media - which is what really pisses off the left about Fox News

Tucker and Scarborough both with their own shows. Who is that liberal with his own show on Faux?

Tucker and Scarborough both with their own shows. Who is that liberal with his own show on Faux?

I said Fox News has more libs on then MSNBC and CNN have conservatives combined

When he had that debate you were forced to count Republicans CNN had in their NEWS STORIES - not only debates and discussions

When he had that debate you were forced to count Republicans CNN had in their NEWS STORIES - not only debates and discussions

that is not so...I counted republicans that routinely contributed on discussion and commentary shows.....

but again.... MSNBC has two well known conservatives with their very own shows where they can tout their conservative agenda non-stop for the entire half hour.

Who does Faux have that does that for the liberals?

Can you give me the name?

that is not so...I counted republicans that routinely contributed on discussion and commentary shows.....

but again.... MSNBC has two well known conservatives with their very own shows where they can tout their conservative agenda non-stop for the entire half hour.

Who does Faux have that does that for the liberals?

Can you give me the name?

You are the biggest liar I have ever seen. We went several pages before you started posting what Republicans they had int heir news stories and you counted them

Fox News always has libs on - with an even number of conservatoves - when they debate topics. On the other networks, it is always 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 liberal advantage

Funny how when you tell a liberal about the libs who appear on Fox News - they rant how they are not "real liberals"

real libs with actual SHOWS on fox?

you know.. like the Joe Scarborough show on msnbc?

dance, child, dance.

that is not true. the republicans I listed had all participated in discussion and commentary shows, not simply interviewed on news stories.

BULLSHIT ALERT BULLSHIT ALERT

can you support the opinoin that fox has more libs than other channels or is this just another neocon wet dream you woke up to and had to explain?

that is not true. the republicans I listed had all participated in discussion and commentary shows, not simply interviewed on news stories.

You are a liar as usual

Watching you have to resort to news stories was good for a big laugh

Forum List

Back