So You Know How All The Conservatives Are Saying Obamacare Will Hurt Small Business?

Jun 9, 2012
No-Neg-Rep Town, USA
It's total bullshit.

Who here is surprised? Show of hands.

Under Obama’s Tax Plan “just 3.5 percent of small business tax filers would pay a higher rate” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

Oh, and I guess we aren't currently fucking over Corporations in America more than anywhere else. That's also bullshit. Gee. It's almost like they're being intentionally duplicitous. Nah. Not them!

2-28-11tax-f2.jpg

• Banned
ONLY 3.5%?

Well, that's okay then

Yeah. That is okay. I know you guys all think that the country can function just fine without any taxation at all. But considering that 96.5% of small businesses won't be affected, I'd say that once again the claims that Obamacare will ruin the country are complete and total horseshit. Which was my point. But you knew that.

ONLY 3.5%?

Well, that's okay then

Yeah. That is okay. I know you guys all think that the country can function just fine without any taxation at all. But considering that 96.5% of small businesses won't be affected, I'd say that once again the claims that Obamacare will ruin the country are complete and total horseshit. Which was my point. But you knew that.
Nice straw man, speaking of complete ant total horseshit. :lol:

ONLY 3.5%?

Well, that's okay then

I have just one thing to say... you are full of shit

The proof is in your pudding.

ONLY 3.5%?

Well, that's okay then

Such a small percentage number makes me think that it would also be the smallest businesses, that can least afford it, to suffer.

ONLY 3.5%?

Well, that's okay then

Such a small percentage number makes me think that it would also be the smallest businesses, that can least afford it, to suffer.

Ha ha ha. You really don't understand this concept do you? The 3.5% would be the ones on the fringe of the 250k a year ceiling dummy. The ones on the bottom, the really small businesses, will have some nice tax credits that will offset it. Did you not read the link? Of course you didn't. It's better to just make shit up if you don't know the truth.

Ha ha ha. You really don't understand this concept do you? The 3.5% would be the ones on the fringe of the 250k a year ceiling dummy. The ones on the bottom, the really small businesses, will have some nice tax credits that will offset it. Did you not read the link? Of course you didn't. It's better to just make shit up if you don't know the truth.

So, the ones on the "bubble", then.
Still sounds painful

Safe to say you really don't know many small business owners and don't have a clue to what will or won't affect their enterprises.

Its also very safe to say that any numbers even if accurate will NOT stay the same.we wil put a hurt and just a few? will be many more than that,beside what mentality thinks its ok to fuck over anyone ,just because its just a small number.

Safe to say you really don't know many small business owners and don't have a clue to what will or won't affect their enterprises.

Its also very safe to say that any numbers even if accurate will NOT stay the same.we wil put a hurt and just a few? will be many more than that,beside what mentality thinks its ok to fuck over anyone ,just because its just a small number.

Hmm. "Safe to say" is a pretty way of saying, "I have no actual evidence of this, but I'm going to frame it in such way where I at least feel like I know what the fuck I'm talking about."

You don't know fuck-all, Skippy. I trust the people whose job it is to run these numbers more than I trust a party sycophant to interpret them. Thanks for playing though, Champ.

Why are all the goodies kicking in in 2014?

Oh yeah.... Its Obama's "last election".
He will "have the flexibilty" to bend us all over a barrel and really drive it home.

AIR-HUMP.gif

:fu:

Last edited:

Hmm. "Safe to say" is a pretty way of saying, "I have no actual evidence of this, but I'm going to frame it in such way where I at least feel like I know what the fuck I'm talking about."

You don't know fuck-all, Skippy. I trust the people whose job it is to run these numbers more than I trust a party sycophant to interpret them. Thanks for playing though, Champ.

well when they let you off the bench I'll give ya some help junior.

100% of my business is other small companies ya I do know what I am talking about.
while your mom is cooking your next meal I am out making a living.

100% of my business is other small companies ya I do know what I am talking about.

The small business model (P&L, etc...) just isn't designed to accommodate the added expense, except as just that....an expense.

Then they have to try to absorb it elsewhere.

Oh, it's the old "You don't agree with my fiscal ideologies so you must be a kid" routine. Look, Gramps, I'm a 60+ hour a week earnin' motherfucker. It's just that I have an educated and historically accurate picture of what the economy in this country has gone through and been. Right now, we're suffering through the death throws of under-regulation and greed gone mad.

Wall Street was behaving (and sadly still is), just like they did before the crash in 1929. When Glass-Steagall was killed, it was only a matter of time. Therefore, I know that in order to really right the ship, we need to look at the time period that followed, where regulation was strict, and taxes weren't at record lows. I'm not suggestion top marginal rates of 90%, or even 60%. 39-40% would be super-dandy and would make a massive dent in our deficit.

It feels good to be educated. It really, really does.

The small business model (P&L, etc...) just isn't designed to accommodate the added expense, except as just that....an expense.

Then they have to try to absorb it elsewhere.

You're still not getting it. There won't be an added expense because of the tax credits, which is why 96.5% won't pay the tax. It's kind of simple, and I'm kind of sad for you that you don't get it.

Forum List

Back