So YOU blame the Bush administration for deficits?---REALLY? How about some FACTS.

What about all those years the REPUBLICANS had complete control?

I think that the post answered that, when Republicans had control they had spending under control.

:lol: :cuckoo:

You mean the Don't-Tax-But-Spend-Anyway Republicans?

You can twist the TRUTH......but your BULLSHIT echoing your Political Charlatan Messiah's BULLSHIT won't get him re-elected in 2012.

This time around America knows who the fuck that crook is.

Your right. Most forget that the Congress has controll of the purse strings. Not the Prez. The Congress can accept the budget the Prez presents, or send it back.

Thanks for reminding me of that.

They don't forget it. They either never learned it in the first place, or they lie about it.

What about all those years the REPUBLICANS had complete control?

The OP clearly referred to that.

4 straight years of declining deficit.

Only because the two wars were funded as supplementals and not included in annual budgets. You see, just inside the first perimeter of the Pentagon, there's a special tree that's called a Supplemental Bush. I heard it's a succulent and likes blood meal for fertilizer.

THis Obamarrhoidal diva MAGGIEMAE wrote: "..... there's a special tree that's called a Supplemental Bush. I heard it's a succulent and likes blood meal for fertilizer."

Obamarrhoidal Assholes like her seem to forget that it is CLINTON , and the DEM CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS that howled and yowled for the removal of the Baghdad Psycho.

And, that was something like 98% of them that did so INITIALLY when under the Clinton Adm.

THEN, even after Bush's election, and after DUBYA AGREED with Clinton, and the Dem Congressional Leaders re the removal of the Baghdad Monster, and went to CONGRESS to get the Congressional vote......even though.....just because it became a REPUBLICAN "endeavor".....and there was a considerable drop of SOME of the Dems.......THE DEMS HAD THEIR MAJORITY IN THE SENATE FOR THE WAR......and a lower number of Dems in the HOUSE .... THEY STILL AGREED TO THE INVASION OF IRAQ.......with Bush using the IDENTICAL VERBIAGE of the DEMS (including the WMDs) to rally America.

Somehow assholes like you fucking DEMS forget that.

And you forget the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS 180 degree about face AS YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSIONAL DEM LEADERS STABBED DUBYA (and AMERICA) in the BACK when these Congressional Dem Assholes realized that Bush's victory in TWENTY TWO DAYS would spell their doom in the upcoming elections......and so, YOU DEM ASSHOLES gave IRAN and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE the GREEN LIGHT to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE by criticizing Bush with the 24/7 LIEberal Controlled National Media.

THAT WAS AN UNPARALLELED CONTEMPTIBLE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS BETRAYAL IN THE ANNALS OF WORLD HISTORY !!!!!!

The OP clearly referred to that.

4 straight years of declining deficit.

Only because the two wars were funded as supplementals and not included in annual budgets. You see, just inside the first perimeter of the Pentagon, there's a special tree that's called a Supplemental Bush. I heard it's a succulent and likes blood meal for fertilizer.

THis Obamarrhoidal diva MAGGIEMAE wrote: "..... there's a special tree that's called a Supplemental Bush. I heard it's a succulent and likes blood meal for fertilizer."

Obamarrhoidal Assholes like her seem to forget that it is CLINTON , and the DEM CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS that howled and yowled for the removal of the Baghdad Psycho.

And, that was something like 98% of them that did so INITIALLY when under the Clinton Adm.

THEN, even after Bush's election, and after DUBYA AGREED with Clinton, and the Dem Congressional Leaders re the removal of the Baghdad Monster, and went to CONGRESS to get the Congressional vote......even though.....just because it became a REPUBLICAN "endeavor".....and there was a considerable drop of SOME of the Dems.......THE DEMS HAD THEIR MAJORITY IN THE SENATE FOR THE WAR......and a lower number of Dems in the HOUSE .... THEY STILL AGREED TO THE INVASION OF IRAQ.......with Bush using the IDENTICAL VERBIAGE of the DEMS (including the WMDs) to rally America.

Somehow assholes like you fucking DEMS forget that.

And you forget the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS 180 degree about face AS YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSIONAL DEM LEADERS STABBED DUBYA (and AMERICA) in the BACK when these Congressional Dem Assholes realized that Bush's victory in TWENTY TWO DAYS would spell their doom in the upcoming elections......and so, YOU DEM ASSHOLES gave IRAN and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE the GREEN LIGHT to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE by criticizing Bush with the 24/7 LIEberal Controlled National Media.

THAT WAS AN UNPARALLELED CONTEMPTIBLE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS BETRAYAL IN THE ANNALS OF WORLD HISTORY !!!!!!

WHAT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME are the POLLS initiated by Article 15.....and followed by several other people on this FORUM...... which STILL reflect the UTTERLY FALSE PERCEPTION OF THE POSTERS REGARDING THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE IRAQ WAR.......AND THE SUBSEQUENT HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY of the FUCKING DESPICABLE CONGRESSIONAL DEM LEADERS who KNIFED DUBYA (AND AMERICA) in the back so as to get RE-ELECTED in the upcoming elections.

THIS THE HYPOCRITICAL CONGRESSIONAL DEM LEADERS DID by doing a 180 DEGREE ABOUT FACE, STABBING BUSH IN THE BACK WHEN THEY REALIZED THAT DUBYA DESTROYED THE BAGHDAD MONSTER'S FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD.....IN TWENTY TWO DAYS......and their chances for RE-ELECTION WERE DOOMED.

So this SLIME, these Congressional DEM Leaders, using the 24/7 LIEberal Controlled National Media attacked BUSH INCESSANTLY for every glitch in the aftermath of ANY WAR...no matter how successful it is.....by MAGNIFYING the errors a THOUSAND FOLD giving IRAN and the OTHER ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE the "GREEN LIGHT" to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE.......with the subsequent flare up in Afghanistan which is in it's present condition THANKS TO THE HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS.......STILL LAYING THE BLAME ON DUBYA !!!!

JUDGING FROM THE POLLS.......

KNOWING THESE FACTS.......THE DEDICATED OBAMARRHOIDS ON THIS FORUM.....STILL.......ARE CONVINCED THAT BUSH IS THE ONE THAT IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT OF THE SLANDEROUS BULLSHIT FABRICATED BY THIS DEM SLIME.......THEY ACTUALLY BLAME BUSH FOR (1) BEING ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IRAQ WAR and the IRAQI QUAGMIRE.....and (2) FOR AFGHANISTAN.

And, the NATION, as a whole STILL think that the elimination of the Baghdad Monster was a mistake EVEN THOUGH THERE'D BE TWO MID EASTERN PSYCHOS (Ahmadinejad and Saddam Hussien) ARMED WITH NUKES......and an UNSTABLE PAKISTAN IN THEIR CORNER !!!!!

UN - FUCKING - BELIEVABLE........BUT TRUE !!!!!

[FONT=&quot]Truthmatters:
“American government was not designed for one-party rule but for rule by consensus -- so this current batch of Republicans has found a way to work around that product design. They have scuttled both the spirit and the letter of congressional procedure, turning the lawmaking process into a backroom deal, with power concentrated in the hands of a few chiefs behind the scenes. This reduces the legislature to a Belarus-style rubber stamp, where the opposition is just there for show, human pieces of stagecraft -- a fact the Republicans don't even bother to conceal.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am constantly amazed at what one can only presume to be the brazen arrogance and self-righteous ego-tripping that would allow the usual lefty “nabobs of negativity” to assume that they may with casual impunity accuse their reviled enemy (Al-Qaeda? Don’t make me laugh) of the very practices they themselves regularly --and recently--employ. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A few questions, mon ami:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Do you not recall any of the more than half-dozen times during the Presidential election campaign that the Obaminable Noman promised we would watch the debate over healthcare reform on C-SPAN? How exactly would you describe the backroom healthcare reform negotiations going on between “a few chiefs” called Pelosi, Reid, and the Obamination? BIPARTISAN? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Do you not recall the Dems promise of transparency of government? Do you know what is in the 2000 pages of healthcare reform sent to the House from the Senate? More importantly, do your Congresscritters know what’s in it? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]One party rule? You mean the aforementioned three idiots are now Republicans, thereby invoking your disdain for their consolidation of power??? In that case, it would seem that we have common ground after all.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Why would you expect Republicans to conceal that they were not allowed any input whatsoever into the House and Senate versions of the healthcare “reform” bill? Have you not heard of their repeated attempts to put some sort of tort reform in the bill? You’ve heard of tort reform, haven’t you”?

Riiiiight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Was it, as I suspect, your love of irony that caused you to select your username? I ask this only because your posts so clearly refute the statement made by the appellation, n’est-ce pas?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I remember one incident very clearly -- I think it was 2001," says Winslow Wheeler[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes, yes, the memory is so verrry, verrry, clear to me…. When was it again?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]------------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] “62% of Americans wanted the Public Option[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gotta link? While you’re looking for it, ponder the fact that over 80% of Americans were happy with their coverage:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](I tried to post a supporting link, but can't until I have 15 posts)
-------------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Rs fought it with everything they had. Obama was trying to get the Bi Partisanship atmosphere he promised the people.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Lemmeseenow…. The Dems allow the Reps no input on healthcare reform, but it is the Reps that are “fighting it” and the Dems who are bi-partisan??? Riiiiight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
They tried and NOT ONE REPUBLICAN would vote for ANYTHING they put in front of them.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Put in front of them???? WTF?? How’s about letting them have some say as to what goes into the bill, OR AT LEAST HAVE A CHANCE TO READ THE DAMNED THING before asking them to vote for it!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They stripped the bill to please them until NO ONE wanted what was left of it.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now, you’re making stuff up. The blue dog Dems were the ones who refused to vote for funding abortion on demand and healthcare for illegals. Why the hell do you think Reid bought off Dem Senators like the bitch in Louisiana? Was it only because he liked the cut of their jib?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-----------------------------

Now dude you better hold onto your hat because the number ten can got opened and they dont have a supermajority anymore.They have to open up the number can 10 of whoopass now.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yeah, you lefties always could talk tough… but when the shootin’ starts, we’ll look for your happy ass in Canada, with all the other draft dodgers.[/FONT]

And they always leave out these quotes that show that the CIA and the State Dept knew that there were no WMDs in 2001 prior to 9/11 and before Bush and Cheney cooked the intel.

"Iraq does not represent any threat to the United States at this time. Their weapons programs have been exaggerated by the Clinton Administration."
- Tom Delay, 1999

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."
- President Bill Clinton, August 9th, 2000

“We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs”
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."
-Condoleeza Rice, February 16th, 2001

"Containment has been achieved, and we now believe Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction or the capability of producing them."
- Colin Powell, February 23rd, 2001

"He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors"
-Colin Powell, 2/24/2001

"The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. "
-Colin Powell, 5/15/01

"He [Saddam] does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt. "
-Condoleeza Rice, 7/29/01

Wow I love these quotes! Thanks!

I'll be stealing your material in the future, hope you don't mind.

Gautama,

Honestly, I'm not going to bother to quote your ridiculous, long-winded crap filled rants, because they're seriously not worth repeating.

Aside from you and your extremist right-wing, neo-con buddies, with your continued Bullshit rhetoric, no-one believes the crap you're trying to sell except you and maybe Dick Cheney, so you might as well give it up.

Even most Republicans have moved away from defending the crap that you still seem to believe even after it has been thoroughly debunked.

Give it up man.

And before you go spouting the usual crap about how I'm just some sort of liberal pacifist hippie who's just trying to blame everything on Bush, know this:

I served under Bush's dad in the first Iraq war. I was in the Army, in Military Intelligence.

I was behind daddy Bush all the way in Desert Storm. I still believe he was doing the right thing.

It's too fucking bad his son was so utterly incompetent.

[FONT=&quot]
Ahh, it's the crazy-assed extremist gautama again!
I always love this talking point though, because it's pretty insidious.
The talking point always refers to 2 periods in time.
The first is in 1998, 5 years before the Iraq War, when in all probability, Hussein still had some WMDs left.
The second point in time is just after congress was fed all that cherry-picked data from the Bush influenced intelligence reports.

Right-wingers always seem to think this proves something... other than that the Bushies successfully hoodwinked congress into believing Saddam still had WMDs

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Someone has been drinking a trifle too deeply of the lefty media's cool-aid, n'est-ce pas?

If the period of this alleged "hoodwinking" included the eight-month run-up to the invasion, during which we repeatedly warned Saddam to reveal the whereabouts and disposition of ALL his stockpiles of chemical and biological warfare agents, then you are spouting the same nonsense that the brain-washed minions of our lefty media have been repeating ad nauseum for the last seven years or so.

But we all know, don't we, that a typical lefty "journalist" wouldn't allow his patriotism or mere facts and context mitigate the full realization of his politicized agenda?

Yes, of course we do.... we have so much evidence, after all.

Like this lie that Saddam no longer had any stockpiles of the VX gas that he used to slaughter whole villages of Kurds, because the UN “inspectors” had been so thorough in their “inspections.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What an absolute crock of equine offal, mon ami!! You have only to speak to Iraqis to find the truth, but somehow I doubt that you have ever sought them out, even though they are now found on the internet, right along with French, German, Mexican, and yes, even the occasional Chinese bloggers. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One Iraqi general even wrote a book since he is no longer under the threat of having his family tortured for his “treason” against Saddam’s madness. The good news is that you don’t even have to spend the $2 to buy the book like I did, just go to Amazon and search “Saddam’s Secrets” and scroll down to Dr. Emil Shuffhausen’s review of the book:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](sorry, I can’t post links yet)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
As one reads, one has the sense that General Sada is a loyal Iraqi who loves his nation and his countrymen, who writes out of a sense of grief, anger, and alarm over what Saddam perpetrated. Sada's book is a timely warning against complacency towards the terrorist insurgents who would do all they could to neuter America, enslave the Middle East, and cannibalize Iraq. For all of those who have naively and ignorantly bleated about the "lack of WMDs" or America's "phony" reasons for going to war, this book is a real shocker ... a much-needed wake-up call ... a painful, but potentially life-saving eye-opener.

I hope that Joel Stein, the LA TIMES columnist who confesses to "not supporting our troops" will read a copy of this book immediately. Again, I cannot adequately convey the sense of urgency I feel about the importance of this book. Read it for yourself and see what I am talking about.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or like when the Associated Press used stringers who were known collaborators with the Al-Qaeda insurgency in Haditha… thereby sending a half-dozen or so of our valiant soldiers home in leg irons, to spend several long years in the brig before being COMPLETELY EXONERATED!! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I find it quite amazing that so many with access to the web have continued to buy into this lefty politically-inspired agenda, despite all the evidence of their perfidies and treason. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes, I said treason. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The only crime actually defined within the august paragraphs of the US Constitution, and yet, so completely ignored by those whose agenda makes attention to it an entirely uncomfortable enterprise. In particular, the part about adhering to United States’ enemies, giving them aid and comfort:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now, I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want to try to defend the opposition of the troops and their mission on the internet—a forum available to both the troops and “their enemies,” spouting the enemy’s propaganda as though it had no effect other than the intended furtherance of a clearly partisan and entirely political agenda.

As you were.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
And they always leave out these quotes that show that the CIA and the State Dept knew that there were no WMDs in 2001 prior to 9/11 and before Bush and Cheney cooked the intel.

"Iraq does not represent any threat to the United States at this time. Their weapons programs have been exaggerated by the Clinton Administration."
- Tom Delay, 1999

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."
- President Bill Clinton, August 9th, 2000

“We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs”
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."
-Condoleeza Rice, February 16th, 2001

"Containment has been achieved, and we now believe Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction or the capability of producing them."
- Colin Powell, February 23rd, 2001

"He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors"
-Colin Powell, 2/24/2001

"The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. "
-Colin Powell, 5/15/01

"He [Saddam] does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt. "
-Condoleeza Rice, 7/29/01

Wow I love these quotes! Thanks!

I'll be stealing your material in the future, hope you don't mind.

Wow I love these quotes too!!! Thanks!!!
I won't be stealing anything from you, however, since they are statements made by others (presumably).

I also love that you've so willingly provided the ammunition against an oft-repeated crock of nonsense from the more adamant sufferers of Bush Derangement Syndrome, that of the pre-9/11 focus of the Bush Administration against Saddam's regime.

I'd say that these quotes pretty much settle the argument that Bush was intending to take down Iraq from the moment of his election, as payback for sending the Iraqi Security Service to assassinate his daddy in Kuwait.

No matter that they were all misinformed as to the WMDs being stockpiled by Saddam; it still proves a lack of intent and shows once again how lefties will flail about recklessly in an effort to prove that their enemy (Al-Qaeda? Don't make me laugh!) is bad and wrong. Lefty media ideologues don't care about truth nearly as much as agenda, which necessitates the ignorance of inconvenient fact nearly as much as the revelation of those facts more aligned with said agenda.

Which is why Mary Mapes hung up on Al Lloyd when he mentioned that Bush had applied to go to Vietnam under the Palace Alert program of the Texas Air National Guard, n'est-ce pas?

As you were.

Last edited:
Both pubs and dems have made this mess. Obama and the dem congress are making it worse. Both parties need to be paying down this debt not adding to it. This is the national debt by year. It went up regardless of which party was in control under Bush. It will continue to go up until the voters on both sides realize their "party" is just as responsible as the other. Then they can look for candidates {on BOTH sides} that will actually do what is necessary to reduce this debt.

09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 6,783,231,062,743.62
09/30/2002 6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86

Gautama,

Honestly, I'm not going to bother to quote your ridiculous, long-winded crap filled rants, because they're seriously not worth repeating.

Aside from you and your extremist right-wing, neo-con buddies, with your continued Bullshit rhetoric, no-one believes the crap you're trying to sell except you and maybe Dick Cheney, so you might as well give it up.

Even most Republicans have moved away from defending the crap that you still seem to believe even after it has been thoroughly debunked.

Give it up man.

And before you go spouting the usual crap about how I'm just some sort of liberal pacifist hippie who's just trying to blame everything on Bush, know this:

I served under Bush's dad in the first Iraq war. I was in the Army, in Military Intelligence.

I was behind daddy Bush all the way in Desert Storm. I still believe he was doing the right thing.

It's too fucking bad his son was so utterly incompetent.

Unfortunately for you, you are an OBAMARRHOID.

HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE BELIEVE YOU if you KNOW your fucking "MESSIAH" is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, and HISTORY is IRREFUTABLE in that he was an employee of the Criminal Enterprise ACORN with a friend like the UNREPENTANT HOIMICIDAL and MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers from whose home the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami launched his Senatorial Career ?????????

Do you really think that this COMMIE/TERRORIST TURD Bill Ayers would let a NON-MARXIST and a NON-COMMIE SYMPATHIZER launch his Senatorial Career from his home ?????

YOU KNOW ALL THAT !!!!!! THESE ARE IRREFUTABLE FACTS !!!!!!

And you STILL sniff this FRAUD's butt in adoration !!!!!!!!!!

And this doesn't even address how your fucking Idol Obami Salami METEORICALLY rose thru the MAFIOSO and COMMIE laden ranks of the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine without whose blessings EVEN THE LOWEST POLITICAL PLUM of a dog catcher wouldn't be possible.

And, that is just scratching the surface of this Political Charlatan that is GRADUALLY being exposed as a MONUMENTAL FRAUD in the History of the United States of America !!!!

BELIEVE YOU ???????.....you insignificant Obammarhoidal insect....... that YOU served ??????

Even the thought of that idea makes the rest of of us veterans........ESPECIALLY COMBAT VETS like myself...... want to cover you with our puke !!!!

Last edited:
Both pubs and dems have made this mess. Obama and the dem congress are making it worse. Both parties need to be paying down this debt not adding to it. This is the national debt by year. It went up regardless of which party was in control under Bush. It will continue to go up until the voters on both sides realize their "party" is just as responsible as the other. Then they can look for candidates {on BOTH sides} that will actually do what is necessary to reduce this debt.

YOUR NUMBERS ARE EITHER WRONG OR PURPOSELY MISLEADING !!!!!

It is a fact that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami spent in ONE YEAR the sum total of what Bush spent in EIGHT YEARS........so your numbers are full of SHIT.

I am not going to do your research for you, but I heard Over and Over again on TV the fact that I stated.

It is a fact that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami spent in ONE YEAR the sum total of what Bush spent in EIGHT YEARS........so your numbers are full of SHIT.

I am not going to do your research for you, but I heard Over and Over again on TV the fact that I stated.

They are not "my" numbers. Do you believe everything the box tells you? Go look up the national debt by year. You must have ignored the line in my post where I said Obama and the dem congress are making it worse.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2009

Last edited:

Why CON$ervaTards are so stupid is in full display.

They hear a GOP scripted lie on GOP hate media and they will not research anything for themselves even when they are exposed to the truth.

Bush ran up $5 TRILLION in DEBT in his 8 years, as much debt as ALL presidents in US history combined. Stop playing dumb.

They hear a GOP scripted lie on GOP hate media and they will not research anything for themselves even when they are exposed to the truth.

Bush ran up $5 TRILLION in DEBT in his 8 years, as much debt as ALL presidents in US history combined. Stop playing dumb.

Now you gotta believe this Obamarrhoidal POS because the stats he ejaculated come directly outa the assholes of Daily Kos, and/or Move on .Org !!!!

They are not "my" numbers. Do you believe everything the box tells you? Go look up the national debt by year. You must have ignored the line in my post where I said Obama and the dem congress are making it worse.

The point is Marxist Obami Salami and the Dem congress isn't JUST making it worse.....The point you're obfuscating is that their spending is UNPRECEDENTED in that Obami Salami spending in ONE YEAR is QUADRUPLE of that of what was spent by Bush in his last year.

I don't have the time to get the source but I heard those stats on TV NUMEROUS TIMES from sources I consider reliable.

As to whether you believe my info.....naturally that it's up to you. But so far there isn't a SINGLE FACT that I stated that was ever successfully refuted. Take it or leave it.

Now you gotta believe this Obamarrhoidal POS because the stats he ejaculated come directly outa the assholes of Daily Kos, and/or Move on .Org !!!!
And how in the hell would you know where those numbers came from since you've already admitted you are too lazy to check for yourself. Not knowing the facts and being gullible enough to swallow the lies of your programmers, you regurgitate the lib site must be the source template.

Here's a little link for you. It's to the TREASURY DEPT and it is a search engine that will give you the national debt to the penny for any period you choose.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

The point is Marxist Obami Salami and the Dem congress isn't JUST making it worse.....The point you're obfuscating is that their spending is UNPRECEDENTED in that Obami Salami spending in ONE YEAR is QUADRUPLE of that of what was spent by Bush in his last year.

I don't have the time to get the source but I heard those stats on TV NUMEROUS TIMES from sources I consider reliable.

As to whether you believe my info.....naturally that it's up to you. But so far there isn't a SINGLE FACT that I stated that was ever successfully refuted. Take it or leave it.
How can you consider them "reliable" if you never checked them????

Your BS has been repeatedly refuted, but you just reject the truth because as a CON$ervaTard you are too lazy to check and you just repeat the lies from your dishonest sources.

How can you consider them "reliable" if you never checked them????

Your BS has been repeatedly refuted, but you just reject the truth because as a CON$ervaTard you are too lazy to check and you just repeat the lies from your dishonest sources.

Name ONE IRREFUTUBLE FACT that I stated ( and I named HUNDREDS) that was succesfully REFUTED......Of the HUNDREDS of posts..........NAME ONE, that according to YOU was a TRUTH that I rejected, asshole.

I'm wondering about the DEFLECTION you'll use.

Actually it was the Republicans who balanced the budget during the Clinton years. I know Slick Willy likes to run around taking all the credit but it really was a Republican-led Congress who forced the balancing of the budget. Again,most people don't understand this because they really are ignorant. Our Publican Schools are a failure. Most Americans don't even understand the basics of how our Government works. The Democrats could have balanced the budget even when George Bush was President. Obviously they chose not to. The Democrats have been a miserable failure. Nuff said.

Yep---Newt Gingrich--"contract with America"---who SLAMMED the hammer down on government spending dragging Bill Clinton kicking & screaming all the way--:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back